Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

Let me get this straight..."Islam" was mentioned in the title of a thread about this poor girl's rape...ergo, there is no inference by the OP that Muslims were somehow involved.

I see...the terminology "Islam" and "Muslim" does NOT mean "Islam" and "Muslim".

Down the Rabbit Hole again...and again...and again. :cuckoo:

Dumptruck... You are going to Pull something if you continue doing that.

:)

peace...

Sudan trouser woman 'ready for 40,000 lashes'

A Sudanese journalist facing 40 lashes for wearing "indecent" trousers vowed on the eve of her judgment that she is ready to be whipped 40,000 times in her bid to change the country's harsh laws.

Lubna Ahmed al-Hussein, who works for the media department of the United Nations Mission in Sudan, is to be judged on Tuesday after waiving the immunity granted to UN workers.

I Know Bodecea isn't Stupid, but she will Certainly avoid ANY and ALL Examples of the Animalistic Brutality of Islam...

Like the one above.

Most likely because she's an Internet Slug, not so much that she Honestly wants to Appear like she is Excusing this Shit...

But that's what she looks like.

Hey Bodey, why don't you go over to the Sudan or Iran and Live your Life there...

After all, the Religion of Peace and Love, Islam will Surely Embrace you, Correct?...

peace...

You can attempt to distract everybody from your stupidity with sensationalism as much as you'd like. It won't work. :lol:

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Just checking this thread.

yes, the girl's father is still Christian.

Liberians in AZ worry about backlash in rape case - Yahoo! News
PHOENIX – Leaders of Arizona's Liberian community said Sunday they're worried about stereotypes of the West African nation and potential backlash against its people in the aftermath of an 8-year-old girl's alleged rape by four boys.
The leaders spoke of their concerns to a congregation of Liberians during a Sunday church service at Africa Faith Expressions in west Phoenix. The girl's family is among its members.

Two pastors who spoke during the Christian service urged community members to pray for all the children involved and their families, with one pastor telling them that Jesus is behind every storm. "Amen," members of the congregation responded.

PHOENIX – Leaders of Arizona's Liberian community said Sunday they're worried about stereotypes of the West African nation and potential backlash against its people in the aftermath of an 8-year-old girl's alleged rape by four boys.
The leaders spoke of their concerns to a congregation of Liberians during a Sunday church service at Africa Faith Expressions in west Phoenix. The girl's family is among its members.

Two pastors who spoke during the Christian service urged community members to pray for all the children involved and their families, with one pastor telling them that Jesus is behind every storm. "Amen," members of the congregation responded.

Well then it looks to be almost Positively a Liberian thing then, eh?...

One Half of the Options I Presented, and the one MOST on this Thread Picked for an Option.

Thanks for your Research Work and Assistance in Answering my OP's Question... ;)

peace...

One Half of the Options I Presented, and the one MOST on this Thread Picked for an Option.

Thanks for your Research Work and Assistance in Answering my OP's Question... ;)

peace...

so on your fail planner, after how many posts will you again insinuate that the father is not only a muslim but an islamist as well.
let me guess.

the next post?

why ssooooooo ssssstooooopid?

peace...

so on your fail planner, after how many posts will you again insinuate that the father is not only a muslim but an islamist as well.
let me guess.

the next post?

When you hear from the Father, then you can tell me what his Faith is...

peace...

Yep, I saw that article too in my local newspaper. Thus, I cannot understand why "Islam" is part of the title. It is a puzzlement.

peace...

let me guess.

the next post?

When you hear from the Father, then you can tell me what his Faith is...

peace...

thanks for the prompt delivery.

So it turns out they were Christian not Muslim?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abject failure:

Is this a Tha Malcontent thing, or a Tha Malcontent thing? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

Abject failure:

Discuss.

Does that mean he's not going to treat us to a
Is this an Christianity thing, or a Liberia thing?... thread?

Abject failure:

Discuss.

Does that mean he's not going to treat us to a
Is this an Christianity thing, or a Liberia thing?... thread?

Christianity doesn't Preach, Instruct or Mandate this type of Brutality, either in Church, or from Government Powers...

That's an Islam thing... ;)

peace...

Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...ault23-ON.html

^The 8 Year Old Brought Shame on her Father for being Raped...

I Love Cultures that are Living in the 15th Century... In OUR Country...

peace...

Interesting... Considering what was being Accused by the "Free Press", it could very well have been an Islam thing, as that it's Evidenced in the Teachings in the Non-Third-World and in MANY Governments in the ME...

And nobody has Verified this "Father's" History...

Being a "Member" of a Sanctuary Church upon Arrival in this REPUBLIC doesn't Always Dictate Faith...

There's one thing that's Predictable about Christian Ministries... They Dangle Cookies to get you through the Door and to Keep coming back...

Either way, if the "Father" is Christian, and was Never Islamic, then this Leans on Option #2 from my OP...

It's a Liberian Cultural thing... Which MANY on here said it Probably was.

I Never Chose...

I was Simply Asking a Question...

Liberals HATE Questions...

They HATE Many things... :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back