Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

Abject failure:

Is this a Tha Malcontent thing, or a Tha Malcontent thing? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

Does that mean he's not going to treat us to a
Is this an Christianity thing, or a Liberia thing?... thread?

Christianity doesn't Preach, Instruct or Mandate this type of Brutality, either in Church, or from Government Powers...

That's an Islam thing... ;)

:)

peace...

But concerning this rape and the abandonment of the victim by her family, tell us, was it a Christian thing or a Liberian thing?

Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...ault23-ON.html

^The 8 Year Old Brought Shame on her Father for being Raped...

I Love Cultures that are Living in the 15th Century... In OUR Country...

peace...

Interesting... Considering what was being Accused by the "Free Press", it could very well have been an Islam thing, as that it's Evidenced in the Teachings in the Non-Third-World and in MANY Governments in the ME...

And nobody has Verified this "Father's" History...

Being a "Member" of a Sanctuary Church upon Arrival in this REPUBLIC doesn't Always Dictate Faith...

There's one thing that's Predictable about Christian Ministries... They Dangle Cookies to get you through the Door and to Keep coming back...

Either way, if the "Father" is Christian, and was Never Islamic, then this Leans on Option #2 from my OP...

It's a Liberian Cultural thing... Which MANY on here said it Probably was.

I Never Chose...

I was Simply Asking a Question...

Liberals HATE Questions...

They HATE Many things... :clap2:

peace...

Nice try, weasel.

Christianity doesn't Preach, Instruct or Mandate this type of Brutality, either in Church, or from Government Powers...

peace...

But concerning this rape and the abandonment of the victim by her family, tell us, was it a Christian thing or a Liberian thing?

I am not Sure what it was... I don't have enough of the Facts...

It could still be a Product of an Islamist Convert... Or an Islamist taking Handouts from Infidel Christians who are always Happy to Give.

I have all the Time God has Allowed me to let this Story play itself out...

I have Concluded nothing about this "Father".

Islam on the other hand...

peace...

Abject failure:

Is this a Tha Malcontent thing, or a Tha Malcontent thing? :eusa_think:

Discuss.

Was the fail with the Mal or with the content?

It was a failure on all levels. Mal and friends are some of the most fail-prone individuals I've seen on this board so far. :lol:

Stay Focused kid!... You can't Handle me alone, even with Assistance from your Pals, don't go Askin' for others to come in here and Embarrass you Further...

peace...

It was a failure on all levels. Mal and friends are some of the most fail-prone individuals I've seen on this board so far. :lol:

Stay Focused kid!... You can't Handle me alone, even with Assistance from your Pals, don't go Askin' for others to come in here and Embarrass you Further...

peace...

you selfish bastard took all tha embarrASSment and fail for yourself.

threadsuckschicksuck.gif

peace...

I think it's fairly certain it's not a "Christian" thing given the teachings in the Bible. A Christain may forgive the boys for raping the girl but he sure as heck isn't going to blame the girl for being raped.

As I said before, I don't care where it came from, I think these people should leave. We don't need their kind here and their daughter deserves better parents.

peace...

I'm not trying to "handle" you; you're bringing on the fail all by yourself, junior. I'm simply providing commentary and analysis in between your bouts of dumbassery. ;)

I think it's fairly certain it's not a "Christian" thing given the teachings in the Bible.

You mean like how a virgin costs 40 pieces of silver and her father can't refuse to sell her to you if you manage to rape her first?

A Christain may forgive the boys for raping the girl but he sure as heck isn't going to blame the girl for being raped.

Wrong. A Christian would collect the financial equivalent of 40 pieces of silver, congratulate the boy, declare them wed, and [raise god for His mercy and law.

peace...

I'm not trying to "handle" you; you're bringing on the fail all by yourself, junior. I'm simply providing commentary and analysis in between your bouts of dumbassery. ;)

Thank you for Assisting in keeping my Threads at the Top... :clap2:

Carry on.

peace...

Interesting info on the evolution of Rape laws in Western (Christian) Society:

An evolution of law: Spousal rape recently prosecutable - Times-Standard Online

I know that the daughters of nobles in Europe were often in danger of being kidnapped and raped in order to force marriages, thus to force the turning over of inheritances such as land or dowries. And as stated in the article, spousal rape as a crime is a very recent concept in the U.S. I don't think that stems from our Islamic heritage.

From the above article ::

According to Michelle J. Anderson's 2003 book “Marital Immunity, Intimate Relationships, and Improper Inferences: A New Law on Sexual Offenses by Intimates,” the formation of American rape laws took root in English common law. The property theory, Anderson wrote, played a huge role, as women were

b

p-54JT4Ioyi-32M.gif
p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif

considered to be the property of men. ”The rape of an unmarried woman transgressed against her father and the rape of a married woman transgressed against her husband,” Anderson wrote. “The rape of a married woman by her husband himself was not a transgression at all because a man was allowed to treat his chattel as he deemed appropriate.

As of 2003, it still wasn't a crime in 20 states for a husband to have non-consensual sex with his wife while she was mentally incapacitated or physically helpless, according to Anderson's book.

It Italy. another Christian country, until as recently as 20 years ago, rape laws treated rape as an offense against morality. Women who were raped were not considered the victims.

I think it's fairly certain it's not a "Christian" thing given the teachings in the Bible.

You mean like how a virgin costs 40 pieces of silver and her father can't refuse to sell her to you if you manage to rape her first?

A Christain may forgive the boys for raping the girl but he sure as heck isn't going to blame the girl for being raped.

Wrong. A Christian would collect the financial equivalent of 40 pieces of silver, congratulate the boy, declare them wed, and [raise god for His mercy and law.

Please show me where, in the new testiment, it says such a thing...

Once again, I wish someone would make some kind of definitive decision as to whether Christians pay attention to the Old Testament or not........................

Please show me where, in the new testiment [sic], it says such a thing...
Matt 5
17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Do I get to buy a virgin for 40 pieces of silver if I rape her first, or do the Ten Commandments no longer apply? Answer me that. You have two options:

A) I get to buy a virgin for 40 pieces of silver if I rape her first
B) The Ten Commandments are meaningless and have no authority, as they are part of the same covenant and the same law.

Once again, I wish someone would make some kind of definitive decision as to whether Christians pay attention to the Old Testament or not........................

They try to ignore and cast aside most of it because they know it's evil and consider themselves good. Thus, they find their god repugnant, due to the trace of goodness ion their hearts.

The New Testament and the Blood of Christ are why we are NOT living like Many of the Animals in Islam...

But you Knew this, didn't you, Bodey... ;)

How about Explaining to me why Islam and the Nations it Controls still Use the Law and Islam to Stone Women to Death for simple Accusations of Cheating on their Husbands?...

And why you Ignore it in Favor of Shitting on Fellow American Chrisitians?

peace...

Forum List

Back