• No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
We pried the lid off in 1973

If the fetus is treated as a person, the woman could be accused of murder if she has a miscarriage. Birth control which expels a fertilised egg from the womb will be illegal.

Care to address this?

They could if that absurdity was a law but its not,she can be charged for willful,abuse ,like taking drugs,but not for a natural occurring miscarriage.

We pried the lid off in 1973

If the fetus is treated as a person, the woman could be accused of murder if she has a miscarriage. Birth control which expels a fertilised egg from the womb will be illegal.

Care to address this?

They could if that absurdity was a law but its not,she can be charged for willful,abuse ,like taking drugs,but not for a natural occurring miscarriage.

What if she threw herself down some stairs with the intention of killing her fetus? She would be charged with murder. You can't deny it.

That means nothing at all and does not address my points.

Really you kidding right,you said that the law give no value to the unborn,so ether your so screwed up you don't understand your own posts,or you GOT NOTHING to back it up

Murder is illegal. Murder kills a person. If a fetus is a person then abortion kills a person. A miscarriage could be seen as a murder, or manslaughter.

You can't see the fucking obvious, but that is because lifers are always fucking insane!

The laws exist ignoring that fact doesn't change a thing,who's the one with mental illness??

Really you kidding right,you said that the law give no value to the unborn,so ether your so screwed up you don't understand your own posts,or you GOT NOTHING to back it up

Murder is illegal. Murder kills a person. If a fetus is a person then abortion kills a person. A miscarriage could be seen as a murder, or manslaughter.

You can't see the fucking obvious, but that is because lifers are always fucking insane!

The laws exist ignoring that fact doesn't change a thing,who's the one with mental illness??

What laws exist? The law you want to change? The law that will change to say that a fetus is a person?

Face it. If that ever happened, women are screwed, which is exactly what lifers want. Women reduced to brood mares.

Answer the bloody question and stop dodging.

what am I dodging??

Its you that trys to run in circles here with some real outer space notions.

You are dodging my questions that I have asked. They are simple questions and they show that your opinion is wrong.

what questions,try and narrow it down some??

heres one for you and its won't be hard.

yes or no

Are there laws on state and federal books that protect the unborn?

Its not hard bet you can do it.

what am I dodging??

You are dodging my questions that I have asked. They are simple questions and they show that your opinion is wrong.

yes or no

Read my posts and you will see them.

The law might protect the unborn with its fetal homicide laws, but doesn't relate to abortion - which you want made illegal.

What laws exist? The law you want to change? The law that will change to say that a fetus is a person?

Face it. If that ever happened, women are screwed, which is exactly what lifers want. Women reduced to brood mares.

Are being obtuse on purpose as some lame defense ?

Do a search,use Google ist a useful tool.

yes or no

Read my posts and you will see them.

The law might protect the unborn with its fetal homicide laws, but doesn't relate to abortion - which you want made illegal.

Nice try at a dodge,but weak as water.

The law protects the unborn.the lid is off its that simple,you can try and worm your way around it,but your just making yourself look bad,give it up.

what am I dodging??

yes or no

how do these federal laws on the books PROTECT the unborn? I see no protection in those laws...retribution towards the harmer, but no "protection" as you say...?

Not a mystery. Just not identified.

If that little fertilized couple of cells was the result of a couple of humans' sperm and ovum, then it is a pre-born person.

If it's the zygote of a frog's sperm and another frog's little egg, then it is not a person.

It WILL be a person, IF it is born. Not before. Never before.

It WILL be a person, IF it is born. Not before. Never before

That is not true - already by splinting once it has joined the living world and is on its way in life as a distinct individual person. - there is no time where any physiological form is identical to another.

The distinction is what makes it a person. it is wholly dependent on its parent till birth and subject to whatever decisions the parent decides and has a right to make, given by God.

Edit: - in reference to this being the - Religion and Ethics Forum as opposed to a Legal Forum ...

Last edited:

yes or no

how do these federal laws on the books PROTECT the unborn? I see no protection in those laws...retribution towards the harmer, but no "protection" as you say...?

True enough,once dead hard to protect,the point is the law give value to the unborn,and that is as true as the day is long.

But like most laws like murder and such,capital punishment come to mind,proponents say we need the law as a deterrent,which in essences is protection.

Same with any criminal statute,they are there as a deterrent,which is the protection.

Ignoring the blatantly obvious is well??

Not once ever has pro abortion people delivered a logical common sense argument,its always some,excuse as to will it would be so inconvenient,not a human,might be poor ,better off dead,cost to much.
everyone of them shows a huge moral /humanity vacuum.

What in the checkered history of this little planet we call home ever gave any of you the impression that life, especially human life, was anything but cheap?

Profits have ALWAYS taken precedent over people.

Abortion as both an industry and a political/religious tool was boringly predictable.... :dunno: Now what?

Prohibition?
:rolleyes:
Yeah... that works!

Abortion on an industrial scale? :eek:

Do ANY of you REALLY want that? Didn't think so.

What option is left? :dunno:

:eusa_think:

Come on now... you guys can figure this out... You all MUST figure out a way to live with this technology before it kills you as a society! You have NO CHOICE!

(Hint: Keep it safe, keep all options and tools available and easy to get information on, keep those who decide to use that tool free from persecution, and above all else, keep abortion unprofitable as a stand-alone industry.)

It ain't rocket science, y'all.
:smoke:

2cell_embryo.jpg

Laboratory Tour

It is, if it's incorporated.

Not a mystery. Just not identified.

If that little fertilized couple of cells was the result of a couple of humans' sperm and ovum, then it is a pre-born person.

If it's the zygote of a frog's sperm and another frog's little egg, then it is not a person.

It WILL be a person, IF it is born. Not before. Never before.

Still waiting for you to tell us the source of your definition of "person" - since it certainly isn't the dictionary - rather than just ignoring points you don't want to discuss and blithely asserting that your definition is the correct and accepted one.

Aaannnyy time now . . . but I never hold my breath while waiting for leftists to develop intellectual courage.

Legal fact. The law does not treat a fetus as a person until birth.

If you did treat a fetus like a person, it would open up a huge can of worms.

Wrong they do you can be charged for killing a fetus.

Because the woman intended to keep the baby. If you kill a fetus inside a woman, you take away her right to choose, and that is why you are charged.

That is not my point though - my point is that if you treat a fetus as a person, you violate the rights of women, and treat her like a criminal for something like a miscarriage!

Are lifers really so blind they can't see that?

Are leftists really so stupid that they CAN see women being charged with a crime because their children develop medical problems? Or are you just cravenly hiding behind a false analogy, like always? As stupid as I happen to think you are, even I don't believe you're quite so mentally-challenged as to believe that the law will be unable to draw the same distinction between abortion and miscarriages that it does between a woman who drowns her child in the bathtub, and one whose child dies of cancer.

By the way, are leftists so blind that they can't see the danger to them in defining life solely according to whether or not they are wanted? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back