Stevie Nicks 2023 tour

No, just no, I much prefer the 30-something Stevie Nicks.

if all your into is looks then yeah it’s not your cup of tea but the Music and the VOICE is whats important to me and she still has a great pair of lungs and still sounds great and that’s all that’s important to me.sure she isn’t as great as she was back then but still sounds awesome and that’s good enough for me.
I always erase it from my memory how I remember they sounded and just go by do they still sound good and she does so like I said,that’s the most important thing.

I saw reo speedwagon a couple years ago and I for sure will never see them again,Kevin Cronin just sounds horrible,he needs to give it up BIG TIME not so with Stevie,she still sounds great and thsts the important thing.plus has a great band.their talents come through especially in the songs one winged dove and stand back.oh man,that is some awesome music there. :thup:

Last edited:
she is coming to my area next month cant wait,never have seen her before.as you can see from the video amazingly she STILL sounds great even at the ripe age of 75 i believe.:yes_text12::thup: meant to say 2024 tour obviously,this is from 2023

Oh man I just listened to stand back again from a tour she did last year and I am sooooo stoked for this concert in a month.as I said,great band,love the music and if I am pleased with how she sounds from the poor quality of just a video,then I’m going to have the time of my life seeing her in concert live.she will sound even much better live than a poor quality video. :yes_text12:

Just rewatched nicks two most famous songs from a performance from last year one winged dove and stand back,I am getting soooooo pumped up for this concert coming here in just a couple of weeks, :dance: :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back