What would you do?:Man refuse Make a Wish Foundation trip for daughter

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Here is the story--a little skewed to the mother side.

After William May, Ohio Dad, Refuses Make-A-Wish Dream For Daughter, Mom And Grandma Fundraise

Now here is the question--What would you do?

Would you take your daughter on the trip
Or would you refuse the trip because you believe that the trips should be reserved for kids that may not live a full life(although Make a wish foundation take kids to Disneyland/World that may survive. You can consider this in your response.)

For me, I get what the father is saying, but I would not mind feeling like a scoundrel in this case if it made my child happy. My kid would go! How about you?

I get what the father is saying, but I think he should help his daughter go on this trip. She deserves some happiness.

Here is the story--a little skewed to the mother side.

After William May, Ohio Dad, Refuses Make-A-Wish Dream For Daughter, Mom And Grandma Fundraise

Now here is the question--What would you do?

Would you take your daughter on the trip
Or would you refuse the trip because you believe that the trips should be reserved for kids that may not live a full life(although Make a wish foundation take kids to Disneyland/World that may survive. You can consider this in your response.)

For me, I get what the father is saying, but I would not mind feeling like a scoundrel in this case if it made my child happy. My kid would go! How about you?

The father refusing the trip.....makes it ALL about the father ...fuck him. Fuck him for being a dick and saying no.

the trip is for the girl... if SHE wants to go...woohoo.... if SHE thinks the money should go to others....(which i doubt) ...fine.

Obviously the child wants to go since they are trying to fund raise for it. This could also be a scam on the fathers part.... fund raise and get as much cash as you can..and then ALSO take MAW up on the offer. I smell a rat any way you look at it.

For me... as far as i see she is not "cured" ....yet. She has to have several years of clean tests to be called "cured" MAW is giving this trip to her.... not he parents. Of which why isnt ONE parental permission from the mother good enough?

Forum List

Back