Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
how about these?

clip_image002.jpg

Since you offer a visual of just what a blastocyst is I thought I would offer my plan for saving them.

With the new wave of “life begins at conception” concerns I feel it is now time to renew the push for saving the blastocysts. We must fight for these young ones who have no other champions. Write your congressman and make sure he is onboard to make the “Save the Blastocysts” legislation happen as described in the following:

Since in vitrol produces so many potential embyos than will never be used, and since it is considered murder by some to destroy these cells I hereby propose a movement to save these blastocysts.

Home adoption!!!

All you have to do is purchase a small freezer with a backup source of power. Then you file papers for "adoption". Upon agreeing to keep them frozen (forever if necessary) you will be shipped (by refrigerated carrier) your very own blastocyst.
Since blastocysts are so very small, microscopic I believe, you can have as many as you want. Maybe the right wing will pass legislation giving you tax writeoffs as dependents.

At any rate you will be "saving" these lives for all eternity. Of course the blastocysts will never know what you have done, or anything else but you can feel really, really good about saving these lives that have never existed.

Perpetuity is a long time and you will have to make arrangements to care for them after your passing. Maybe you could contact those who made the Ted Williams arrangements.

A fetus is not a person - legal fact.

If I said that murder is legal, I would be factually wrong. Why? Because the law says murder is wrong, therefore it is a fact that murder is illegal.

As I said, if you treat a fetus as a person, you open up a huge can of worms. You are not considering the consequences of that - although lifers never do...

Legal fact. The law does not treat a fetus as a person until birth.

If you did treat a fetus like a person, it would open up a huge can of worms.

Wrong they do you can be charged for killing a fetus.

Because the woman intended to keep the baby. If you kill a fetus inside a woman, you take away her right to choose, and that is why you are charged.

That is not my point though - my point is that if you treat a fetus as a person, you violate the rights of women, and treat her like a criminal for something like a miscarriage!

Are lifers really so blind they can't see that?

Actually your the only blind one here not to mention indoctrinated, do you have a major in womens studies by any chance? You can't have it only applly to one, either killing a fetus is murder or it isn't and Science, the law and human Conscience all say it is as was pointed out to you already. It always astounds and disgusts me when sychophantic Feminists speak, they always assume the other person is wrong and the facts don't matter.

We pried the lid off in 1973

If the fetus is treated as a person, the woman could be accused of murder if she has a miscarriage. Birth control which expels a fertilised egg from the womb will be illegal.

Care to address this?

*Sighs* Because Abortion is murder and miscarriage depending on the circumstances can be ruled an accidental death or Murder, theres also no problem with not having birth control if people women especially would just take resonsibility for their actions, but that doesn't match what Feminists say so you have to fight it to keep your little hate group in power.

That means nothing at all and does not address my points.

Really you kidding right,you said that the law give no value to the unborn,so ether your so screwed up you don't understand your own posts,or you GOT NOTHING to back it up

Murder is illegal. Murder kills a person. If a fetus is a person then abortion kills a person. A miscarriage could be seen as a murder, or manslaughter.

You can't see the fucking obvious, but that is because lifers are always fucking insane!

No your just an Idoctrinated idiot, miscarriage has already been ruled murder or manslaughter and in the majority of both men and womens cases, the women get off with little or no punishment and the men face Severe punishment even if it wasn't their fault.

If the fetus is treated as a person, the woman could be accused of murder if she has a miscarriage. Birth control which expels a fertilised egg from the womb will be illegal.

Care to address this?

They could if that absurdity was a law but its not,she can be charged for willful,abuse ,like taking drugs,but not for a natural occurring miscarriage.

What if she threw herself down some stairs with the intention of killing her fetus? She would be charged with murder. You can't deny it.

Yes and charging people with premeditated murder when their guilty is a bad thing right? WRONG, your just so blinded by indoctrination you can't see it.

Last edited:
The laws exist ignoring that fact doesn't change a thing,who's the one with mental illness??

What laws exist? The law you want to change? The law that will change to say that a fetus is a person?

Face it. If that ever happened, women are screwed, which is exactly what lifers want. Women reduced to brood mares.

Are being obtuse on purpose as some lame defense ?

Do a search,use Google ist a useful tool.

Don't use Google its the Internet Mafia

Actually your the only blind one here not to mention indoctrinated, do you have a major in womens studies by any chance? You can't have it only applly to one, either killing a fetus is murder or it isn't and Science, the law and human Conscience all say it is as was pointed out to you already. It always astounds and disgusts me when sychophantic Feminists speak, they always assume the other person is wrong and the facts don't matter.

Science is not fact and neither is human conscience, so shove your neg rep up your bum.

Law is legal fact. It is a legal fact that a fetus is not a person. If you don't like that, go suck an egg. Like it or not, the law is on the side of the pro choicers, and it is up to the lifers to dismantle the pro choice position.

*Sighs* Because Abortion is murder and miscarriage depending on the circumstances can be ruled an accidental death or Murder, theres also no problem with not having birth control if people women especially would just take resonsibility for their actions, but that doesn't match what Feminists say so you have to fight it to keep your little hate group in power.

It sounds like you hate women. Like most lifers. Wanting to reduce a woman to a brood mare sounds like you want her caged like an animal - because God forbid she have unprotected sex!

No your just an Idoctrinated idiot, miscarriage has already been ruled murder or manslaughter and in the majority of both men and womens cases, the women get off with little or no punishment and the men face Severe punishment even if it wasn't their fault.

I wasn't referring to deliberate miscarriages, duh. I was referring to those that happen naturally, but this can't be proven unless she treat the woman as a murder suspect just because she had a heavy period.

Yes and charging people with premeditated murder when their guilty is a bad thing right? WRONG, your just so blinded by indoctrination you can't see it.

Charging a woman with murder for making reproductive choices about her own body IS a bad thing.

Forum List

Back