Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
If only you would stop trolling today...

I guess kindness and consideration are a thing someone's noggin they might just ast. At 5'6" it isn't a problem I face often, but I open doors and help somebody who is struggling with stuff that's too much to handle. Men, women, young, old, don't care what color they are.
Don't go by FBJ. Kindness isn't a thing of the past. Carry on.

One thing to consider is the sue happy environment in this country today though. You help someone and drop or knock off a big can of beans on someones noggin you're likely to end up giving them oodles and gobs of cash

Last edited:
Even though I am not exactly a towering figure, I am asked to get things off the grocery shelves for people fairly often. I usually just roar with laugh and pull the entire shelve down onto the unsuspecting women while screaming, "I don't work here, bitch-face!"

HAHAHA!
What a fucker

I guess some people just can't help being a dick...

I get asked to reach things off of the higher shelves in damn near every store I go to, no big deal, I'm happy to help. A couple weeks ago, as I was leaving, my wife and I helped an older gentleman find his truck in the Walmart parking lot. It take only a few moments to be a decent human being...

One time is fine, but it was 5 times which made me feel like I was a worker lol

You know I like to poke you, give you some shit, but I have a serious question...

So what? Is it really that big a deal? Personally, I find plenty of other opportunities in any given day to be a dick, but lending a helping hand? Meh, I'm standing there anyway. I'll force the guy trying to get a couple of cars ahead before the merge lane runs out onto the shoulder no problem, but not pull down a jar of peanut butter from the top shelf for someone who can't reach it?

So I am supposed to grab shit off a top shelf over and over because Ilm 6'4

I know, right?
It's like some surrealistic fucking nightmare you can't wake from

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Don't be a dick. It's not going to kill you to help a short girl grab something off a shelf.

Be a gentleman, don't be a dick.

Forum List

Back