Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

Every woman doesn't qualify to be naked in my apt

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on any claim that there is even one who would want to.

You like getting fucked in your butt so what you say doesn't matter

I guess that is a good example of what is known as psychological projection. In any event, dream on. I don't think you'll find even any male faggots who find you any more appealing than any women do. Pretty much everyone, regardless of sex, regardless of sexual orientation, or whatever, finds you repulsive, pathetic, and in every way undesirable.

Solid plan. Go with it.

Just because I am 6'4 doesn;t mean I should turn into a Walmart worker once I go inside the store.
Helping someone does not turn you into an employee. It just shows how poorly you were raised.

I said I didn't want to be reaching for shit over and over. If a older lady came to me and asked I would have reached for it. But the previous time I was in Walmart I was asked like 5 or 6 times and I'm not in there to work only shop

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on any claim that there is even one who would want to.

I guess that is a good example of what is known as psychological projection. In any event, dream on. I don't think you'll find even any male faggots who find you any more appealing than any women do. Pretty much everyone, regardless of sex, regardless of sexual orientation, or whatever, finds you repulsive, pathetic, and in every way undesirable.

Bye Bobby. Go find Brucie

Solid plan. Go with it.

Just because I am 6'4 doesn;t mean I should turn into a Walmart worker once I go inside the store.
Helping someone does not turn you into an employee. It just shows how poorly you were raised.

I said I didn't want to be reaching for shit over and over. If a older lady came to me and asked I would have reached for it. But the previous time I was in Walmart I was asked like 5 or 6 times and I'm not in there to work only shop
Frankly, I simply don't believe you.

I will, on occasion, get asked once in a while. I never get asked more than once. I even volunteer to get something sometimes if I see a lady looking at a product on a shelf she obviously cannot reach.

I also will walk over to a car at the Home Depot or Lowes and without being asked, help load large sacks or building material for women into their cars.

None of that makes Me an employee nor does it put Me out in any way at all.

But hey, if you can't be bothered, you can't. Like I said, it speaks more about you than about them.

Have a nice day.

Solid plan. Go with it.

I will, on occasion, get asked once in a while. I never get asked more than once. I even volunteer to get something sometimes if I see a lady looking at a product on a shelf she obviously cannot reach.

I also will walk over to a car at the Home Depot or Lowes and without being asked, help load large sacks or building material for women into their cars.

But hey, if you can't be bothered, you can't. Like I said, it speaks more about you than about them.

Have a nice day.

FUCK YOU and if you have any friends fuck them too

Now you have a nice day mutherfucker

Solid plan. Go with it.

Have a nice day.

You triggered him.. LOL

There's a big difference between you and FuckedByJohns.. You're a gentleman my friend.. ♥

Solid plan. Go with it.

Have a nice day.

LMFAO!!! Hahahaha *points and laughs at him

Solid plan. Go with it.

Have a nice day.

You triggered him.. LOL

There's a big difference between you and FuckedByJohns.. You're a gentleman my friend.. ♥

Won't you come to philly and trigger me and massage my dick with your tongue

Have a nice day.

LMFAO!!! Hahahaha *points and laughs at him

Let me put a passion mark on your ass cheeks

ROFLMAO!!! Best post!

ROFLMAO!!! Best post!

Waiting for your toes to be in my mouth

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
I wonder how long ago parents stopped teaching their sons to be gentlemen. It must have happened sometime in the early 1980s.

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
I wonder how long ago parents stopped teaching their sons to be gentlemen. It must have happened sometime in the early 1980s.

u will probably ask a man for his phone number, fag lol

THIS STOPS TODAY

u will probably ask a man for his phone number, fag lol
Why would you assume I'm Gay? Is this more evidence of your abysmal upbringing? Such a pity.

Solid plan. Go with it.

Have a nice day.

You triggered him.. LOL

Not difficult to do with someone that has that kind of upbringing, and thank you....

THIS STOPS TODAY

Remember being nice sometimes something good will come out of it.
Remember being a jerk or an asshole nothing good will come out it.
Remember what comes around goes around.
Remember many short years from now you will be needing help.

You are a defective human being. Go get some help bro.

I sing and dance these kind of fast ballad song ( french, german, portuguese, spanish, tagalog, mostly English) but this is a good one for those who complain and bitches about everything.
This is for you.

THIS STOPS TODAY
Why do you make up such asinine stories? No one, and I repeat, NO ONE believes the bullshit you post.

It's clear that you are dysfunctional with the opposite sex so I suggest you COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY

Forum List

Back