Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY

Ask them to help you shop ...

a3603f0c9af0cd0278ee2b79c0fdcde8.jpg

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
I've done that. Bugs you, huh?

I didn't read whatever it is, but no, it is not wrong. In fact, up it by a factor of 10 and roll with that....

THIS STOPS TODAY
Depends on how hot the woman is............

THIS STOPS TODAY
I've done that. Bugs you, huh?

Done what? Ask a tall black to get something off a shelf?

THIS STOPS TODAY

I thought about that, if she looks like delicious I may have to reconsider

I am definitely not getting nothing off a shelf for a ugly woman

THIS STOPS TODAY

I thought about that, if she looks like delicious I may have to reconsider
An alternative is to tell them which aisle to find the step ladders.

THIS STOPS TODAY
targets-jpg.121624

THIS STOPS TODAY
Is it still okay for a group of men to ask you to reach for things?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy 2.gif

THIS STOPS TODAY
Is it still okay for a group of men to ask you to reach for things?

U want my fist to reach for your face?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy View attachment 124189

My point is I was asked this question 5 times the last time I was there. That's too many

Forum List

Back