Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Tell them you'll be happy to help if they'll let you sniff their ass cracks in return. Look at it as a teaching moment and explain the meaning of quid pro quo to them.

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Tell them you'll be happy to help if they'll let you sniff their ass cracks in return. Look at it as a teaching moment and explain the meaning of quid pro quo to them.

Every woman doesn't qualify to be naked in my apt

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy View attachment 124189

If U was in Walmart I would definitely do it for you. I would even let you use me as a foot stool so u could step on me and reach for the item

lol
:D

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy View attachment 124189

If U was in Walmart I would definitely do it for you. I would even let you use me as a foot stool so u could step on me and reach for the item

lol
:D

Sexy esthermoon

THIS STOPS TODAY

Awww man, be nice. Please, think of the whales.

walmart+fat+candy+chick1303784263.jpg

THIS STOPS TODAY

Wow, you're a dickhead.. Tell ya what Spanky, the next time you saunter your fatass in to Walmart just have a sticker on your lapel that says, "I'm a dick." No one will ask you for shit... Chivalry is dead with this one.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Wow, you're a dickhead.. Tell ya what Spanky, the next time you saunter your fatass in to Walmart just have a sticker on your lapel that says, "I'm a dick." No one will ask you for shit... Chivalry is dead with this one.

Go sniff a dick

Good night

THIS STOPS TODAY

Go sniff a dick

Good night

What's wrong ya fucking loser?? Can't handle the truth?! Sniff a dick?? LMAO Says someone who sports dick-cheese as his latest invention.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Go sniff a dick

Good night

What's wrong ya fucking loser?? Can't handle the truth?! Sniff a dick?? LMAO Says someone who sports dick-cheese as his latest invention.

Can I put a passion mark on your ass cheeks

THIS STOPS TODAY

Go sniff a dick

Good night

Go twerk it next to yo baby's mama.. Now get lost you fucking loser.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Go sniff a dick

Good night

I want eat peach ice cream off your ass cheeks

Go sniff a dick

Good night

Meth kitty can't even type a coherent sentence^^

Go sniff a dick

Good night

I want to EAT PEACH PIE OFF YOUR ASS CHEEKS

Sorry.. still fucking pathetic.. Go grovel at your neighbors doggy door.

send me a PM so we can make it happen fluffy buns

send me a PM so we can make it happen fluffy buns
You're not even remotely interesting boy. Last post to you because you seem to dote on negative attention. So did Charles Manson. Bye!

Just because I am 6'4 doesn;t [sic] mean I should turn into a Walmart worker once I go inside the store.

In my day, we called it “Being a gentleman”. Alas, I guess chivalry is lost on some of the less-well-reared younger folks, these days. I can only hope that natural selection corrects this in the next generation or two.

Forum List

Back