Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

You should say yes even if the ask you 1,000 times fbj! xyxwave.gif :biggrin:

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY

you want guys to ask you to bend over and get some soap instead

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy View attachment 124189

My point is I was asked this question 5 times the last time I was there. That's too many
Jesus! Just how long were you there?

I guess kindness and consideration are a thing of the past. At 5'6" it isn't a problem I face often, but I open doors and help somebody who is struggling with stuff that's too much to handle. Men, women, young, old, don't care what color they are.
Don't go by FBJ. Kindness isn't a thing of the past. Carry on.

How chivalrous of you! I can't believe you're still single, fbj.

THIS STOPS TODAY

My point is I was asked this question 5 times the last time I was there. That's too many
Maybe the women think you are hot.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Pick-up night at Walmart.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Well maybe you look like the typical Wal-fart employee, so it is understandable.

Also they might see you outside with that sign " will do anything for my booze " and those women are nudging you to get a damn job!

Now be happy someone find you worthy to even help them and remember tall people need to help the short people because truthfully short people have no reason to live like Randy Newman sung...

THIS STOPS TODAY

Pick-up night at Walmart.
I've had my eye on the greeter lady for quite a while.

THIS STOPS TODAY

Well maybe you look like the typical Wal-fart employee, so it is understandable.

Also they might see you outside with that sign " will do anything for my booze " and those women are nudging you to get a damn job!

Now be happy someone find you worthy to even help them and remember tall people need to help the short people because truthfully short people have no reason to live like Randy Newman sung...
:tongue-44:

THIS STOPS TODAY

Jesus! Just how long were you there?

He lives under the beer cases and come out to do his daily walk. That is why they confuse him as one of those Wal-fart employee's...

Oh, short people have no reason to live!

:funnyface:

How chivalrous of you! I can't believe you're still single, fbj.

He's not single!

He has been dating Rosie Palmer and her Spanish cousin Rosita Palmer and ten sisters!

( I know, but do not care! )

Even though I am not exactly a towering figure, I am asked to get things off the grocery shelves for people fairly often. I usually just roar with laugh and pull the entire shelve down onto the unsuspecting women while screaming, "I don't work here, bitch-face!"

Well good thing no one asked me today.

Smooth shopping experience

THIS STOPS TODAY

If U was in Walmart I would definitely do it for you. I would even let you use me as a foot stool so u could step on me and reach for the item

lol

Forum List

Back