Is there any historical blame in Whites for Black behavior?

US blacks blame whites for their problems.

Funny though, I don't see any of them going back to Africa to live there.

Just as funny, why the Whites choose Africa to go and get their slave help? Why did they not go to other White nations to get their slaves? Why ?
Blacks in Africa were having a sale.

And what was the price? What is the price of you having a laugh at our expense?

Just as funny, why the Whites choose Africa to go and get their slave help? Why did they not go to other White nations to get their slaves? Why ?

We did you all a favour by bringing you here, and you obviously agree, or are you living somewhere in Africa?

We did you all a favour by bringing you here, and you obviously agree, or are you living somewhere in Africa?

You do us all a favor by allowing us to watch you bathe in White privledge.

So, what kind of prejudices have you experienced in person for being Black?

I've heard a lot of anti-Polish prejudices in person for being of Polish heritage.

Which includes routine dumb Polak jokes.

Bashing Poles as dumb, and as potential illegals at our local Polish bar.

Being shouted at aggressively by one who yelled "Dumb Polak" to me in response to my Poland beltbuckle.

Having my so called German American friend, grill me for Poland kicking out Germans following WW2.

Is this "White privilege" for us?

Although I do come from a household worth over a million, but that's from hard work, education, hard savings, and wise investments.

Last edited:

White priviledge is what blacks call it when they fail by their own means.

White priviledge is what Blacks call it when they could not stand up against the pressure of this oncoming race that had unseen power backing them up, can we now stand against history and begin to change it!

White priviledge is what Blacks call it when they could not stand up against the pressure of this oncoming race that had unseen power backing them up, can we now stand against history and begin to change it!
Whites built this country. Blacks built Africa. It's not any actual white privilege, whites are simply smarter and better than blacks.

Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.
No....other than bringing them here, they just are inherently more violent than other races in general due to genetics.

Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.
The behavior of blacks is not caused by whites. It is caused by low IQ and high testosterone. It's not a good combination.

The behavior of blacks is not caused by whites. It is caused by low IQ and high testosterone. It's not a good combination.

So you see no connection between black slaves and White IQ and adapted testosterone?

So you see no connection between black slaves and White IQ and adapted testosterone?
No.

No person alive today experienced the shame and anguish of slavery. No person alive today benefited from the institution of slavery. Your assertion is ridiculous.

Who taught the slaves?
Who manipulated them in all their mannerisms?

Who emotionally and physically raped them? Who were their leaders?

Who molded their consciousnesses?

Hello!

Who taught the slaves?

Hello!

Who gave birth to the behavior learned by the American Blacks ?

It was Whites; most of the behavior that Whites don't like in Blacks, they taught the Blacks those behaviors themselves; but they just don't realize that..; they are hating the Blacks for learning from the Whites how to hate. They hate the anger in Blacks; when we learned the hate from them in the beginning. Whites talk about Black on Black crimes, not realizing that we learned that behavior by watching White on White crimes. Whites rail on about Black prejudice , not understanding that we were educated in racism by being bathed in White racism all our American lives!

Whites baptized Black behavior, by bringing us up into their behavior patterns. You steal another culture and enslave them into your culture; then when they start acting like you, then you don't like it!

Who taught the slaves?

Hello!

It was Whites; most of the behavior that Whites don't like in Blacks, they taught the Blacks those behaviors themselves; but they just don't realize that..; they are hating the Blacks for learning from the Whites how to hate. They hate the anger in Blacks; when we learned the hate from them in the beginning. Whites talk about Black on Black crimes, not realizing that we learned that behavior by watching White on White crimes. Whites rail on about Black prejudice , not understanding that we were educated in racism by being bathed in White racism all our American lives!

Whites baptized Black behavior, by bringing us up into their behavior patterns. You steal another culture and enslave them into your culture; then when they start acting like you, then you don't like it!

How old are you?

Who taught the slaves?

Hello!

Who taught the slaves?

Hello!

How old are you?

I am 61 years old , so I lived through some of this and seen it, experienced it for myself.

Forum List

Back