Both whites and blacks are crazy

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
As a brown American, I must say...both white Americans and black Americans are crazy, albeit in their own ways.

White Americans don't think they are human. They think they are gods. They think they have complete and total power over everyone and everything surrounding them, and everybody else on this planet. They are after infinite money and power. They are convinced they are special, and that they alone have all the answers to everything.

You have to be careful with white Americans. You can't ever tell them they are just another insignificant walking talking human like the other 7.5 billion. They will react with rage. Best to leave white people with their delusions, and one day they will realize they are old and poor and nobody cares about them.

For black Americans, it's sort of the opposite. Most black Americans, aside from the celebrated athletic and media types, are all too aware of their limitations, and of their blackness. It's there and will never go away. Unable to deal with it, they instead use the psychological denial of blaming everything on white people.

Am I poor? Because white people used to have slavery! Am I not getting ahead? Because white people are keeping me down! Did I have a bad day? White people!

By blaming white people, it's a convenient way for black people to avoid responsibility for their own problematic behaviors...which are many. It will never change.

So, there is my declaration on the ways in which both white and black Americans are crazy. Many of us brown people are quite happy to see you both self destruct in your own ways.

As a brown American, I must say...both white Americans and black Americans are crazy, albeit in their own ways.

White Americans don't think they are human. They think they are gods. They think they have complete and total power over everyone and everything surrounding them, and everybody else on this planet. They are after infinite money and power. They are convinced they are special, and that they alone have all the answers to everything.

You have to be careful with white Americans. You can't ever tell them they are just another insignificant walking talking human like the other 7.5 billion. They will react with rage, and might even shoot you. White Americans have to be some of the most disagreeable people you can ever encounter.

For black Americans, it's sort of the opposite. Most black Americans, aside from the celebrated athletic and media types, are all too aware of their limitations, and of their blackness. It's there and will never go away. Unable to deal with it, they instead use the psychological denial of blaming everything on white people.

Am I poor? Because white people used to have slavery! Am I not getting ahead? Because white people are keeping me down! Did I have a bad day? White people!

By blaming white people, it's a convenient way for black people to avoid responsibility for their own problematic behaviors...which are many. It will never change.

So, there is my declaration on the ways in which both white and black Americans are crazy. Many of us brown people are quite happy to see you both self destruct in your own ways.
You are a fucking racist.. I am white, yet my daughter is marrying a Mexican American. My wife's niece is married to a black man, and you dare accuse US of being above you, you pompous asshole. Go back to your roots, where Blacks of Africa even today still have slaves, where people south of the US kill, rape their women and kids, and the government turns a blind eye. Drugs are rampant and the people flee north to find better living. No body wants a loser like you, who FEELS like a victim.

7 Ways To Raise A Whiny Victim Who Votes Liberal For The Rest Of Their Life

Condolisa%2BRise.jpeg

You have to be careful with white Americans. You can't ever tell them they are just another insignificant walking talking human like the other 7.5 billion. They will react with rage. Best to leave white people with their delusions, and one day they will realize they are old and poor and nobody cares about them.

You don't personally know many of either, do you?

Forum List

Back