15 yr old girl gang raped on Facebook Live, media silent on perpetrators

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
HORROR: 15 Year Old Chicago Girl Gang Raped on Facebook Live

A girl was raped the perpetrators were on video and still at large. Yet there is nothing about the rapist. No description and of course no race identification. I wonder why! Of course the animals are Black. It happened in Lawndale.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The media is sick

Inappropriate racial content

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
HORROR: 15 Year Old Chicago Girl Gang Raped on Facebook Live

A girl was raped the perpetrators were on video and still at large. Yet there is nothing about the rapist. No description and of course no race identification. I wonder why! Of course the animals are Black. It happened in Lawndale.
Nothing but Blacks and cockroaches can survive there! If white kids did this it would be front pages. Blacks do this and they won't even ID the race.

The media is sick

Well, I think ALL lives matter

Chicago is worse than any other city in the USA for crime.

Not a very safe place, especially since there is no right to keep and bear arms there either.

And a 15 year old girl needs a father anyway, to protect her.

The added sick part is at least 40 watched it live and none called the police.

I'm not sure how you call the police about something happening on Facebook ?!

Zuckerberg invented Facebook because his J.A.P. (Jewish American Princess) would not marry him because she thought he would never be rich.

He did not invent it to stop or fight crimes.

If anything Facebook causes more crimes by making people more vulnerable to crimes.

18 and in the 9th grade???

'Student' on 'Alien Removal' List Charged With Raping 14-Year-Old Girl in High School Bathroom

March 20, 2017 | WARNING: This report contains graphic details of an alleged rape on a 14-year-old girl in a Maryland public school by male suspects aged 18 and 17.
(CNSNews.com) -- Henry Sanchez-Milian, 18, a Guatemalan citizen who is on an "alien removal case" list, and Jose Montano, 17, who came to America from El Salvador eight months ago, were charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual offense on Friday for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl, on Thursday, at the Rockville High School in Maryland. According to the Montgomery County Police report, the young girl allegedly was brutally raped and sodomized by both of the suspects. The two men were charged in the Montgomery County District Court. Although Montano is 17, a minor, he was charged as an adult because of the seriousness of the crime. At the court, Montgomery County Assistant States Attorney Rebecca MacVittie said Sanchez "is a substantial flight risk," reported The Washington Post.

sanchez-048faed3_0.jpeg

Henry E. Sanchez-Milian, 18, a 9th grade student at Rockville High School charged with first-degree rape of a 14-year-old student.

Both Montano and Sanchez were students assigned to the freshman class. However, the school's spokeswoman, Gboyinde Onijala, would not comment on why these older teens were assigned to the 9th grade, said The Post. At the court, the two suspects used a Spanish translator, indicating they may not speak English, according to ABC7's Kevin Lewis. On Friday, March 17, a "Statement of Probable Cause" was filed at the Montgomery County District Court by the arresting officer assigned to the case. The officer, a Montgomery County Police Detective, explained the investigation of the alleged rape of the 14-year-old girl, who is called "Victim A."

WARNING: The material below is sexually graphic and disturbing.

The detective reported: "Victim A was in the school hallways when she met with the two other students later identified as Jose O. Montano and Henry E. Sanchez Milian. Victim A knew Montano as a friend and did not know Sanchez Milian personally.... Montano asked Victim A for a hug. Then Montano slapped her butt and asked her to come with him and his friend, Sanchez Milian. They were walking near the gym area when they passed by the bathroom. "Montano asked Victim A for sex, which she refused. Montano asked again, more persistently and pushed Victim A into the boy's bathroom. Montano then pushed Victim A into the one bathroom stall with a door. ..."Victim A was holding a sink to avoid going into the bathroom when Montano grabbed her hand and pulled her into the stall.... Montano then unzipped Victim A's top and pulled her breasts out to play with. Victim A again told Montano to stop. Sanchez Milian came into the stall. Montano unbuckled Victim A's pants and pulled it down. Montano pressed his body against Victim A. Victim A tried to push Montano off. Montano grabbed Victim A's arms and turned her around. Montano bent victim over the toilet. Victim A again said to stop. "Montano and Sanchez Milian spoke to each other in Spanish. Then Sanchez Milian sat in front of Victim A on the toilet with his penis pulled out. Sanchez Milian forced his penis inside Victim A's mouth and forced oral sex. Victim A tried to lift up but Sanchez Milian held the back of Victim a's head.

screen_shot_2017-03-20_at_10.21.44_am.png

"During the same time, Montano attempted to force anal intercourse with Victim A. Victim A felt Montano's penis against her butt and felt pain. Victim A cried out in pain.... Montano then forced vaginal intercourse with Victim A from behind.... Once Montano pulled his penis from Victim A's vagina, Montano and Sanchez Milian switched positions.... "Montano held the back of Victim A's head. At the same time, Sanchez Milian penetrated Victim A's anus with his penis and forced anal intercourse with Victim A. Then Sanchez Milian pulled out and penetrated Victim A's vagina with his penis.... Sanchez Milian held onto Victim A's hands against her waist while he forced anal and vaginal intercourse. Victim A repeatedly said to stop. "They heard the door. Sanchez Milian left and Montano told Victim A to be quiet. Montano also put his hand over Victim A's mouth to keep her quiet."

MORE

For them to know to even look at the page, someone had to know them.

Zuckerberg invented Facebook because his J.A.P. (Jewish American Princess) would not marry him because she thought he would never be rich.

If anything Facebook causes more crimes by making people more vulnerable to crimes.

You can film a Facebook YouTube vid anywhere and anytime.

It was live streaming from their page.

You can film a Facebook YouTube vid anywhere and anytime.

The Coulter principle applies. The longer the kosher media waits to announce the race of the perps , the darker the race of the perps.

Cops find Missing Girl Raped on Facebook Live...
http://www.officer.com/news/12318070/missing-girl-raped-on-facebook-live-found
Missing Girl Raped on Facebook Live Found

March 22, 2017 - A missing 15-year-old girl who relatives say was sexually assaulted during a Facebook Live video was found Tuesday morning and returned to her family[/i]
The girl was reported missing after she didn't return to her Lawndale home after going to the store Sunday, according to her family and police. The girl's mother told WGN-TV that the girl's uncle later came across a Facebook Live video showing a group of boys assaulting her daughter.

Facebook took down the video, but the mother showed screen grabs to police Superintendent Eddie Johnson as he was leaving a news conference at the 10th District police station on Monday. "Here's what's even more disturbing, more than the fact that they did this, there were so many people that saw it and didn't pick up the phone to dial 911," Johnson told WGN-TV. "That's not right. It's just not right."

In a tweet early Tuesday, chief police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said the girl was "sexually assaulted on Facebook." Minutes later, the girl was spotted walking about four blocks from her home, police said. She appeared to be in "good condition" and was returned to her mother, police said. She and her mother were taken to the Central Area police station.

Missing Girl Raped on Facebook Live Found | Officer.com

I wonder if the media can correctly identify the victim.

Lawndale? No whites are allowed. It is near a certainty she is Black.

She could be a white girl. Lots of them seek out Black guys. Lawndale does have whites. Look up the demographics.

I pass through there all the time. Its only about 2 square miles in size.

Lawndale is a predominately white suburb, surrounded by local businesses with barely a 10% presence of black citizens.

Also it was once considered to be a "Sundown Town".

Forum List

Back