Is there any historical blame in Whites for Black behavior?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.

Inside of the genes of Black people enslaved , existed warriors blood ; the blood of Kings and Queens and nobles. The Black consciousness had hunter gatherer instincts and a deep history of family.

Any race enslaved will have its inner thumb prints ; and at any time that enslaved hand could make a fist.

How is prejudice created?

Try writing short stories-------it will ease your mind and with practice you might
come up with something that makes sense. For your entertainment, read
Eldridge Cleaver------his musings are just as disjointed as are yours

Yes, we can blame the whites for blacks behavior.
Can we blame whites bad behavior on the blacks for enslaving them?
Can we blame whites, blacks and Asians bad behavior on the muslims?
Can we blame white bad behavior on white enslavers?
Can we blame blacks bad behavior on their leaders for selling them for a bucket of oranges?

Slavery has been around for many millenniums. Every race has been enslaved and every race has enslaved. American blacks like to act like they are the only oppressed people in the world. There are tens of millions on slaves around RIGHT NOW. Why don't you get out of the past and focus on the present?
Take some responsibility, educate yourself and move on.

I am a child of the 60s------back then the problems of the entire
continent of Africa were attributed to WESTERN IMPERIALISM---
and the problems of the entire Indian subcontinent were also
attributed to WESTERN IMPERIALISM-------and---the Far east----
---SAME SHIT. (did I mention CAPITALISM?)

Jessie Jackson says whites are the problem with so many blacks who can't tell time which is why they are always late for work

-Geaux

Well I don't see how the blame can be avoided. Blacks were shipped to America in the great slave trade days; by the thousands a whole race and culture were moved entirely from their lands and conscious awareness. Consciousness is human behavior , so the consciousness of Black people was systematically changed over their years here ; this was now their new lives. To serve the needs of the White man. I submit that this is the origin of much of the Black mans anger and " Learning curve."

And I submit we have made much progress , we are learning to live under the White mans foot, ( or pressure.). Or conscious influence. The White man developed and maintain a system designed to give him advantage and to subjugate the mentality of unknowing men, women and children. And I submit that kind of rape of a consciousness of a people, will take far longer than 500 years to overcome. What Blacks were rooted in , created a HIGH level of distain for the people who planted them into this historical processing mud.

Many angry Black men today, don't even realize all the layers of this history that exist in their very cellular consciousness. And neither do many Whites. History is not an " Excuse"; when history wounds a race , that wound is real. I mean one can remove a knife, the wound it made may heal pretty good on the surface, but inside of the body, damaged tissue still exist.
The unresolved slavery issues of the 1800's have become the unresolved race issues of the 21st Century -- no change from the 20th.

Inside of the genes of Black people enslaved , existed warriors blood ; the blood of Kings and Queens and nobles. The Black consciousness had hunter gatherer instincts and a deep history of family.

Any race enslaved will have its inner thumb prints ; and at any time that enslaved hand could make a fist.

When Negro tribes in West Africa enslaved other Negro tribes there and traded them to Arabs who sold them to Dutch who transported them to the Western hemisphere, the Negroes who got caught, trapped and enslaved were not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

So don't flatter yourself with Ebonics or Kwanza.

You are just very unlucky fokkers who have not been given much of a chance since being dropped on American soil (in chains).

I've got you there irosie91 -- I am a child of the 50's.

I've got you there irosie91 -- I am a child of the 50's.

my comment did not refer to YEAR OF BIRTH-------it referred to era of SOCIAL
CONSCIOUSNESS

When Negro tribes in West Africa enslaved other Negro tribes there and traded them to Arabs who sold them to Dutch who transported them to the Western hemisphere, the Negroes who got caught, trapped and enslaved were not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

You are just very unlucky fokkers who have not been given much of a chance since being dropped on American soil (in chains).

I0W criminality is in their DNA

People of every race commit crimes, genius.

Some race more then other .

You know what? No group of people has been more abused and oppressed throughout human history than the Jews and look how they turned out.

Says the white cave chimp from the race that stole from and plundered every continent under the sun.

Sure, but you can't ignore the statistics that in this country black Americans' share of criminal acts far surpasses any other group
Bullshit. Whites lead in probably every category and the system is designed for them to get ahead. Economics is the leading reason for crime and we know whites own more shit yet they are the bigger thieves. Go figure.

You can breed dogs better than the black slaves were bred. And that " Being bred" created something inside of the Black consciousness. Such as " We tend not to like being evaluated by White talking heads."

When one race wounds another, and then they find ways to keep the wound from healing; a different kind of "Sab" now forms over the black consciousness.

Forum List

Back