What Do The Green and Red Arrows Mean?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just saw them before the posts in trending topics. I don't remember seeing them there before, but maybe I just didn't notice them. 🤔

Oh look! My lovely little butt sniffer The Liability reappears. :blowpop:

sweet dreams

Dainty craves attention. But when he gets any, he gets the vapors.

Strange little troll.

Anyway, back to the point.

Although up arrows and down arrows are clearly beyond his limited skill set, I’d have to guess that they make reference to the relative standing of threads which have garnered lots of responses

Dainty craves attention. But when he gets any, he gets the vapors.

Strange little troll.

Anyway, back to the point.

Although up arrows and down arrows are clearly beyond his limited skill set, I’d have to guess that they make reference to the relative standing of threads which have garnered lots of responses
You're so cute when you channel your inner Junior High School Girl, with the cutsie name calling.

You must be devastated the Barbie lost out to Taylor Swift for Person of the Year.

You're so cute when you channel your inner Junior High School Girl, with the cutsie name calling.
Yeah. That only seems to bug you when you’re on the receiving end.

Anyway, I now see it bugs you. So, naturally, it will simply continue. :abgg2q.jpg:
You must be devastated the Barbie lost out to Taylor Swift for Person of the Year.
Such things seem to really matter to you. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah. That only seems to bug you when you’re on the receiving end.

Anyway, I now see it bugs you. So, naturally, it will simply continue. :abgg2q.jpg:

Such things seem to really matter to you. :abgg2q.jpg:
Bugs me? Dante has never been bugged by any girly little things you engage in.

It's always been amusing. You lack the self-awareness of how silly you look outside of your dainty little cliques.

Bugs me? Dante has never been bugged by any girly little things you engage in.
Mainly because, your false labeling aside, you’re just projecting your own sissy tendencies. And face reality. I’ve gotten under your thin skin. Alas. Poor you. :itsok:
It's always been amusing. You lack the self-awareness of how silly you look outside of your dainty little cliques.
More irony I. Yiur words than little Dainty can ever hope to comprehend.

Anyway, go cry on your own time.

Mainly because, your false labeling aside, you’re just projecting your own sissy tendencies. And face reality. I’ve gotten under your thin skin. Alas. Poor you. :itsok:

More irony I. Yiur words than little Dainty can ever hope to comprehend.

Anyway, go cry on your own time.
again...

"Let's hijack a thread Making it about Dante, and make believe I'm (BackAgain ) smart, witty, and intelligent."

Forum List

Back