Is there a people more evil and depraved than the Palestinians?

Is there a people more evil and depraved than the Palestinians?​

. . . . . Is the title of yoar thread.

I answered.

Now. . . .??? What have you done?

iu

What are we talking about here. . . Palestinians? Or Hamas?

Or is this your transparent attempt to demonize an entire people, so folks will think bombing innocent women, children and elderly . . . on, and on, and on, till hundreds of thousands are dead and disabled, is acceptable?

Get the fuck out of here with your disingenuous propaganda. I thought you were smarter and better than spreading indiscriminate hate.

If I want to read shit that toxic, I'll just run up the road and check out a copy of Mein Kampf to read at my leisure. :rolleyes:

But I don't need that. I quit watching the idiot box a decade ago for the same reason.
No, YOU can get the fuck out of here with your rationalizing for Hamas atrocities. When you celebrate your leadership’s killing of Israeli babies, you don’t get to cry when Israel decides to punch you back.

Worse are Racists who think they are Christians .

Are you a Satanist Rowdy or just damned ?
Are you a Hamas member or somehow associated with the organization?

No, YOU can get the fuck out of here with your rationalizing for Hamas atrocities. When you celebrate your leadership’s killing of Israeli babies, you don’t get to cry when Israel decides to punch you back.
Blubbing and blabbing about Fake News .,
There were no slaughtered babies you gullible buffoon .

Just deliberate Fake News to get gullibles hysterical and irrational .
Worked with you .

Worked with you .
Says who, you? Pfffttt….

Blah blah blah, whine whine whine. You act as if Hamas animals haven’t done this before?! In fact there is a long and well documented history of Palestinian subhuman animals using hospitals, mosques, schools, ambulances, etc. for military purposes.

Never in history has there been such a depraved and evil people. Now take your meds and go back to your padded room.
Not only in Israel. They did the same shit in the Civil wars they instigated in Jordan, Lebanon and tried in Egypt. Palestinians are a malignant, infectious disease that must be eradicated.

1703377958970.jpeg

DEM kissing Satan statue. They flaunt it now that they can rig the vote.

Samantha Skorka, a Michigan Democrat staffer, posted a photo to Twitter-X of her kissing the Satanic display. She calls it “sexy.”

Worked with you .
Says you? Sorry, it’s been reported and confirmed. I’ll take that over Anti-Semitic blathering.

Never in history has there been such a depraved and evil people.

Oh yes there has. Right here, right now, here amongst us. Jew hating keyboard warriors, frothing and pontificating insanely about stuff they know nothing about.

I’ve just been talking to a little Israeli girl, so traumatised she’s too fearful to walk around her apartment, go to the toilet, etc.

Oh yes there has. Right here, right now, here amongst us. Jew hating keyboard warriors, frothing and pontificating insanely about stuff they know nothing about.

I’ve just been talking to a little Israeli girl, so traumatised she’s too fearful to walk around her apartment, go to the toilet, etc.
Israelis will surely have PTSD from the Oct. 7 experience for many years. However the Oct. 7 war has united the people of Israel in ways not seen in decades. There is no left or right any longer. Moreover, you now will have a battle experienced military, fully ready and capable to confront all kinds of enemies and on all fronts.

Forum List

Back