Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really? Are those the best pictures that you could come up with for shock value?
If you got shocked by those pictures, you need to get out more often.

It was a question as indicated by the question mark at the end. What's shocking is that you really believe what you say. It's like you have no knowledge of what you type and solidify your ignorance by not using research.

Yeah, to be honest, I would have to say D is the answer. I mean, I don't think the white race is being EXTERMINATED [deliberately, anyway]; but the fact is that most of the "white" countries have achieved the highest levels of development, that historically and empirically brings ever-lowering birth rates, and they are now experiencing the problem of aging populations/ distortion of the demographic pyramid/ etc. This is not a white-specific problem; it is precisely what is happening in Japan, and South Korea (birth rate 1.20; contrast to even North Korea, 2.00; 2008). And now it's occurring in many developing countries which have begun to achieve comparatively higher levels of development.

In any case, the white race has steeply declined in percentage; and really the only thing "they" can do is have more kids. *shrugs* If they are worried about it, they can commit individually to just having more kids. I mean, it doesn't particularly make any sense, but that's really the only way you could theoretically prevent it [if you believe it is happening], because anything more would probably include some horrifying war crimes or genocide, and that's just a no-no nowadays.

@ Tank

Before Europeans came to Africa there were not as many problems, but once they did arrive they did far more damage than any good since the Europeans merely exploited Africa for their own benefit, not for the benefit of Africans. Look at what this good white man did for Africa

BBC NEWS | Africa | King Leopold's legacy of DR Congo violence

Why would group A give a damn about group B? Clearly, you understand nothing about the human species

The Negros control the USA in the following areas:
* Government (President)
* Supreme Court - senior judge is Negro
* Professional and amateur sport (except winter sport - negro Americans are not good)
* Entertainment - music, movies, TV
* Military - senior generals are Negro
* Corporate - profitable companies controlled by Negros, failed companies controlled by Jews and Caucasians
* Mayors of major cities (new York, Chicago, Los Angeles controlled by Negro mayors)

So you see my children based on the above facts that I presnt this outrageous and racially charged poll is not surprising for you are a failed people. Sad but true.

God Bless the Great White North,
(ex) Father Yukon

Last edited:
Ever since the UN issued its 'statement of race' in 1950, anti-intellectualism has reigned. Those who deny the reality of racial difference are merely playing a political game, putting dogma and propaganda ahead of science and reason. News flash: race is real, and advances in medicine depend on that realization.

• The Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve the drug BiDil in June, making it the first "ethnic drug" on the market. After failing in a broader study, BiDil was shown to be effective in treating heart failure in a clinical study that included only African-Americans.
Those who deny racial differences would have blacks suffer heart failure because they oppose giving them the best treatment, lest the reality of racial differences further medicine. With some other medicines, dosing varies according to race.

Does anyone remember the name of the drug issued to US Army troops in Korea, which was recalled because those of Mediterranean blood had an adverse reaction?

Introductory Reading

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Race-Reality-Differences-Vincent-Sarich/dp/0813340861"]Race: The Reality Of Human Differences[/ame]
Vincent Sarich, Frank Miele

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359/sr=1-1/qid=1169000179?ie=UTF8&s=books"]Why Race Matters[/ame]
Michael Levin

The Negros control the USA in the following areas:
* Government (President)
* Supreme Court - senior judge is Negro
* Professional and amateur sport (except winter sport - caucasian and negro Americans are not good)
* Entertainment - music, movies, TV
* Military - senior generals are Negro
* Corporate - profitable companies controlled by Negros, failed companies controlled by Jews and Caucasians
* Mayors of major cities (new York, Chicago, Los Angeles controlled by Negro mayors)

So you see my children based on the above facts that I presnt this outrageous and racially charged poll is not surprising for you are a failed people. Sad but true.

God Bless the Great White North,
(ex) Father Yukon

Hmm ... maybe we should send them all your way, they'd be able to wipe out your military in a heartbeat.

Well one good thing...with all the extra dark people the market forces will drive down the price of crack. Just in time for me to try it......mmmmm Ya that's the ticket...more dark skinned people.

Maybe Obama is gonna make good use of the secret prisons that fool Bush built and render him some white folks!

Egaaaads! now the crazy mormans are going to "get busy" to thwart the dark people.

This world is going down the sewy hole in a hand basket...oh the humanity!!!

HUGGY,

Are you infering that the Negro people are prone to drug use? That my child is racist.

Well one good thing...with all the extra dark people the market forces will drive down the price of crack. Just in time for me to try it......mmmmm Ya that's the ticket...more dark skinned people.

Maybe Obama is gonna make good use of the secret prisons that fool Bush built and render him some white folks!

Egaaaads! now the crazy mormans are going to "get busy" to thwart the dark people.

This world is going down the sewy hole in a hand basket...oh the humanity!!!

The answer is quite simple. 'White' people should start having more babies. If latinos become the majority, it will be because this country allows the use of 'anchor babies' to rule. They are having babies as a means for legalization and then to citizenship. Why when deported do they refuse to take their american born child/ren with them? And who is to blame for that? DO AWAY WITH THE ANCHOR BABY LAW!

Forum List

Back