Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Numbers tell the real story: in about 1950, whites were nearly 90 percent of the American population. The only other group was blacks, and Indians/Native Americans in almost insignificant percentages.

Today, whites are about 2/3 of the population.

By 2042, the Census says we will be a minority.

We are already a minority in four states and D.C., a situation that only arose as of the 1990's.

Our percentage of the world population has dropped similarly. I think we are now down to about 8 percent from a high of about 40 percent.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that being in the minority is not as good as being in the majority. Just ask blacks.

We are dying as a race.

Nothing could be more indicative of this than the fact that the overwhelming majority of whites either don't care or hysterically deny that this is happening. A person who's diagnosed with cancer -- but who has a will to live -- says, "OK, how can I beat this thing?" A person without a will to live shrugs his shoulders and lets the cancer take him.

Some of this is deliberate. Other ethnic and racial groups naturally would like to see their former oppressor killed off.

Some of this is self-inflicted. Whites today have zero to two kids, where their parents had three, and their grandparents had five. They don't get married, don't have babies, claim homosexuality or mental illness, and just die barren.

If this keeps up, we will exit this stage, permanently.

To me, being concerned about this is as natural as being concerned about your own life. "Who cares?" is a frequent challenge I get. Yet nobody would ever say "who cares?" to the question of whether YOU live or die. Why is it so different for your entire people?

I say we should live.

I say we should rise up and FIGHT to live.

Because nobody is going to give it to us.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for us.

If we are to survive as a people, we are going to have to get moving. Fucking like rabbits is certainly one of those movements. Getting married and staying married is another. Ignoring the Money-is-God religion is another. Valuing family, valuing race, valuing heritage --- it's all a cohesive whole. Recognize the pure poison that constitutes so much of the popular culture. Squeeze it from your pores. Fuck the materialism. Fuck the celebrity culture. Fuck Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Nancy Pelosi and Keith Olberman. All these people are clowns.

Look for wiser voices.

What's happening to my race? It's the question that drives my existence.

I believe I'm being driven by the right question.

Liberal v. conservative, yawn.

God v. No God, whatever.

Life vs. Death for Whites, you got my attention.

Can I get yours?

The increased incidence of homosexuality amongst whites is the reason the population numbers for whites are going down, other so called races are far less homosexual than whites.

Numbers tell the real story: in about 1950, whites were nearly 90 percent of the American population. The only other group was blacks, and Indians/Native Americans in almost insignificant percentages.

Today, whites are about 2/3 of the population.

By 2042, the Census says we will be a minority.

We are already a minority in four states and D.C., a situation that only arose as of the 1990's.

Our percentage of the world population has dropped similarly. I think we are now down to about 8 percent from a high of about 40 percent.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that being in the minority is not as good as being in the majority. Just ask blacks.

We are dying as a race.

Nothing could be more indicative of this than the fact that the overwhelming majority of whites either don't care or hysterically deny that this is happening. A person who's diagnosed with cancer -- but who has a will to live -- says, "OK, how can I beat this thing?" A person without a will to live shrugs his shoulders and lets the cancer take him.

Some of this is deliberate. Other ethnic and racial groups naturally would like to see their former oppressor killed off.

Some of this is self-inflicted. Whites today have zero to two kids, where their parents had three, and their grandparents had five. They don't get married, don't have babies, claim homosexuality or mental illness, and just die barren.

If this keeps up, we will exit this stage, permanently.

To me, being concerned about this is as natural as being concerned about your own life. "Who cares?" is a frequent challenge I get. Yet nobody would ever say "who cares?" to the question of whether YOU live or die. Why is it so different for your entire people?

I say we should live.

I say we should rise up and FIGHT to live.

Because nobody is going to give it to us.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for us.

If we are to survive as a people, we are going to have to get moving. Fucking like rabbits is certainly one of those movements. Getting married and staying married is another. Ignoring the Money-is-God religion is another. Valuing family, valuing race, valuing heritage --- it's all a cohesive whole. Recognize the pure poison that constitutes so much of the popular culture. Squeeze it from your pores. Fuck the materialism. Fuck the celebrity culture. Fuck Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Nancy Pelosi and Keith Olberman. All these people are clowns.

Look for wiser voices.

What's happening to my race? It's the question that drives my existence.

I believe I'm being driven by the right question.

Liberal v. conservative, yawn.

God v. No God, whatever.

Life vs. Death for Whites, you got my attention.

Can I get yours?

The increased incidence of homosexuality amongst whites is the reason the population numbers for whites are going down, other so called races are far less homosexual than whites.

Really? Everywhere I look I find black gay men ... kind of odd, and only a few gay white men.

Then why do blacks and hispanics got the Aids so much?

There's no such thing as the "White" race. There are only various nations whose members typically have pale skin-- but I can safely say that those nations are, for the most part, being inundated with unassimilated immigrants from nations with darker skin, and those immigrants for their part have no interest in the cultural heritage of the nations they are invading.

So, can I vote C, D and E?

Since my nation is, both today and historically, made up of people with a wide variety of skintones, I don't have much interest in getting rid of people with darker skintones. But I do have a very strong interest in getting rid of unassimilated immigrants and people who do not share the cultural values of my people-- and I believe those who remain really should start reproducing like rabbits in order to keep their own numbers up.

Very rational post.

Then why do blacks and hispanics got the Aids so much?

AIDs in Africa has nothing to do with homosexuality and the AIDS rate in Africa is actually exaggerated. In America its mostly black faggots that have AIDS, but then again AIDS isn't the issue here its the rate and incidence of homosexuality amongst whites thats the reason for their lower birth numbers.

Really? Everywhere I look I find black gay men ... kind of odd, and only a few gay white men.

Stop trolling, blacks are less accepting of homosexuality and far less homosexual prone than whites, whites are very homosexual by nature.

You live in a strange place. Also, answer what another poster asked: Why is it that more black men world wide have AIDS? You claimed it was a "gay disease" yourself in many places and times, so, if you have to be gay to catch it then there are many more black gays than any other.

AIDs in Africa has nothing to do with homosexuality and the AIDS rate in Africa is actually exaggerated. In America its mostly black faggots that have AIDS, but then again AIDS isn't the issue here its the rate and incidence of homosexuality amongst whites thats the reason for their lower birth numbers.
I could so you much evidence of the extreamly high rate of black Africans aids rates all over the world.

Can you show that there are more white homos then black ones?

PS: Aids = Homos

JBeukema, Toro both said yes. F'ing racists. As if whites own this country. Hey, I am mediteranian. Do I have to be full blooded caucasoid to be considered white?

When everyone else is kicked out, won't blondes start picking on us?

The Irish, Germans and Catholics treated us Greeks like scum when my grandparents came over. Glad that we assimilated. I'm also very proud of Greek people for not being bigots and racists.

We may have a few bad apples, but we have far less racism in our culture as do the Germans, Catholics and Irish. Polish Americans too.

And hell. Look at how blacks treat gays now.

It seems every minority can't wait for a new minority to come along so they can stop being low on the totem poll.

Blacks loved our hatred of arabs after 9-11. For once they felt a part of America. Ever hear the stand up on this? I think it was DL Hugley. He said, "as soon as we won in Afganistan and Iraq, whites said FU to the blacks, we don't need you anymore", and they once again became second class citizens.

He said it jokingly, but there was some truth to it.

I could so you much evidence of the extreamly high rate of black Africans aids rates all over the world.

Can you show that there are more white homos then black ones?

PS: Aids = Homos

wrong

If there's no such thing as the white race, how do they figure out whom to exclude under affirmative action?

Actually, white males are quickly becoming a minority on many college campuses.

The Male Minority - TIME

Welcome to the future...

Until 1979, men made up the majority of college students. As women won increasing equality elsewhere in society, it was natural and expected that they would reach parity in college, which they did by the early 1980s. But the surprise has been that men's enrollment in higher education has declined since 1992. Males now make up just 44% of undergraduate students nationwide. And federal projections show their share shrinking to as little as 42% by 2010. This trend is among the hottest topics of debate among college-admissions officers. And some private liberal arts colleges have quietly begun special efforts to recruit men — including admissions preferences for them.

Get rid of affirmative action and have a truly non-racist society. People judged solely on their ability instead of their color.

Get rid of affirmative action and have a truly non-racist society. People judged solely on their ability instead of their color.

it's never gonna happen,, it isn't humanly possible.

Right, because we know the whites that own all the business' will always discriminate against blacks and other minorities, like women.

Did you hear whites will be the minority by 2050.

Forum List

Back