Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As a member of the white race, the superior race I might add, I have trained myself to be tolerant of what I refer to as the "mud-people" i.e. the non-white, nferior people of the world.

When God was creating the world He experimented until He reached perfection - God's experiments are mistaken for evolution. First He created the Apes, then He created the brown skinned peoples (Negros). God looked and thought to Himself that this is good but not perfect. He continued experimenting and created the yellow-skinned Asian peoples. Finally after many millions of years He created perfection - I stand before you as the CAUCASIAN, God's perfect creation.

Being perfect is difficult when there are so many inferior "mud-people" trying to mix in with us. All I can say is be tolerant, forgive them for their mistakes, help them, do not hate them, bring them to Jesus by bring them to Mass at your local Roman Catholic Church. Our beloved Pope accepts everyone.

Amen,
ex-Father Yukon

Last edited:
As a member of the white race, the superior race I might add

define 'White'. I want to know whether you're smart enough to know what the White race is.

bring them to Jesus by bring them to Mass at your local Roman Catholic Church.

The fact that you're too stupid o realize than Catholicism is incompatible with Christianity or the biblial teachings just shows how little consideration one should give anything you post.

As a member of the white race, the superior race I might add, I have trained myself to be tolerant of what I refer to as the "mud-people" i.e. the non-white, nferior people of the world.

When God was creating the world He experimented until He reached perfection - God's experiments are mistaken for evolution. First He created the Apes, then He created the brown skinned peoples (Negros). God looked and thought to Himself that this is good but not perfect. He continued experimenting and created the yellow-skinned Asian peoples. Finally after many millions of years He created perfection - I stand before you as the CAUCASIAN, God's perfect creation.

Being perfect is difficult when there are so many inferior "mud-people" trying to mix in with us. All I can say is be tolerant, forgive them for their mistakes, help them, do not hate them, bring them to Jesus by bring them to Mass at your local Roman Catholic Church. Our beloved Pope accepts everyone.

Amen,
ex-Father Yukon

If the White Race was so perfect, then why does the White Race have over 350 genetic defects within their genes?. Listen , this is one Mud person, that wants no parts of any white punetang. Keep your superior White Defective genes to your self!!

_feature_07_Karimojong.jpg

52nd,

My son, I pity you. Look ate the picture posted just above of Negro people living in Mud" huts. How sad. If we had not takem many of them out of mud huts and trees they would still be living that way. We are a Godly people and we try to help the inferiors of the world. I am blessed to be Roman Catholic, white, and Canadian. How I wish the world could be like me...as the great John Lennon sang "Imagine..."

52nd,

My son, I pity you. Look ate the picture posted just above of Negro people living in Mud" huts. How sad. If we had not takem many of them out of mud huts and trees they would still be living that way. We are a Godly people and we try to help the inferiors of the world. I am blessed to be Roman Catholic, white, and Canadian. How I wish the world could be like me...as the great John Lennon sang "Imagine..."

What about your over 350 defective genetic defects, Mr. Superior blessed to be White,
came out of the caves 5,000 years ago Neandrathal gene pool gene. ?

52nd,

I'm sorry but I just had to jump in...Yukon, since you know the Bible so well, what was the one tree in the garden that the inhabitants were not supposed to eat from and why? The native Africans had no need for technology or industry, right? Surely, they didn't have the need for currency, guns or alcohol, right? We all know that the mud huts wouldn't survive all the hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes in Africa, right? The fact is that the native Africans were content with the lives they had and really had no desire for the things that were introduced into their culture. They lived off of the land and were hunters and gatherers. But because the Native Americans and Caucasians were dying from disease on the plantations, the Africans were shipped in because they could withstand the elements. They worked for free and were an integral part for the wealth of this nation (the great U.S.A. not the part that was discarded called Canada) today.

I will pray that God forgives you. You know not what you do.

If the Negro people are so fond of Africa and are so upset because "whitey" took them out of caves, mud-huts, grass-huts, and trees etc. then perhaps we should send them back from wence they came?

I think eventually they will have to go back because the entire black population of Africa is on the verge of extinction because of AIDS. I will pray for the entire African population at Mass....and you too my child.

If the Negro people are so fond of Africa and are so upset because "whitey" took them out of caves, mud-huts, grass-huts, and trees etc. then perhaps we should send them back from wence they came?

I think eventually they will have to go back because the entire black population of Africa is on the verge of extinction because of AIDS. I will pray for the entire African population at Mass....and you too my child.

AIDS in Africa is grossly exaggerated jackass:

AIDS statistics exaggerated - Africa isn't dying

You talk of Africa more than I do so who is really fond of Africa? I see that ex-Catholic priests are not immune from ignorance either. But would you rather like for all black people to be sent back to Africa and all the little white boys sent to your neighborhood? Is that why you are an ex[communicated]-priest?

I hope you pray for me and for understanding for yourself. I understand that AIDS is an epidemic that even your precious white body is not immune to.

What about your over 350 defective genetic defects

Where are you taking that numer from, and how do you manage to be as ignorant as yukon?

Mr. Superior blessed to be White,
came out of the caves 5,000 years ago Neandrathal gene pool gene. ?

You really need an education.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/li.html

WITH WHITES AROUND:
SuperStock_1612R-7656.jpg

WITHOUT WHITES AROUND :
starving_baby.jpg

Last edited:
WITH WHITES AROUND:
SuperStock_1612R-7656.jpg

WITHOUT WHITES AROUND :
starving_baby.jpg

Really? Are those the best pictures that you could come up with for shock value? Because everyone knows that blacks living among whites are happy like a little black girl with two dolls and the ones that don't are miserable like little naked, diseased, malnourished little boys. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back