Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Get rid of affirmative action and have a truly non-racist society. People judged solely on their ability instead of their color.

it's never gonna happen,, it isn't humanly possible.

Right, because we know the whites that own all the business' will always discriminate against blacks and other minorities, like women.

Did you hear whites will be the minority by 2050.

Whites were also a minority is apartheid era South Africa, being a numerical minority means nothing.

So long as we get rid of black privilege and the concept of blackness as well.

So long as we get rid of black privilege and the concept of blackness as well.
There is no black privilege, being black puts one at a disadvantage for a lot of things, being white however means different things, how anyone could deny this is comical.

Get rid of affirmative action and have a truly non-racist society. People judged solely on their ability instead of their color.

it's never gonna happen,, it isn't humanly possible.

Right, because we know the whites that own all the business' will always discriminate against blacks and other minorities, like women.

Did you hear whites will be the minority by 2050.

no bobo we don't know that at all,, if it were that easily explained then Rawanda never would have happened.. nice try though..

Yes , the White Race is being exterminated. By nature. The White race has over 350 degenerate genetic
defects ,embeded in their genes. There is also many Global conspiracies to eliminate the White Race.
But, the White race is also destroying themselves , with Homosexuality, and the many toxic chemicals and drugs, that they produce.So, what we have here is a double edged sword, situation for White people in the World today. You are being attacked from within your race , and from outside of the White race.
What are you all going to do?$?

I have reported this thread and asked that it be removed. It is wicked and evil hatred. Shame on you for posting it. God will judge you harshly.

A. Yes. We need to exterminate non-white races.

B. Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

C. Yes. We need to round up all non-whites and send them back to third world countries.

D. Yes. Whites need to start fucking like rabbits to repopulate.

E. No. There is no problem and anyone that says otherwise is a loony bigot.

I have reported this thread and asked that it be removed. It is wicked and evil hatred. Shame on you for posting it. God will judge you harshly.

B. Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

C. Yes. We need to round up all non-whites and send them back to third world countries.

Request denied.

Case closed.

See it's assholes like Yukon who want to do things like shut down freedom of speech and open discussion, while PRETENDING they're doing it to please God who give Christians a bad name.

Hasn't Yukon historically been anti-Christian? So why would he throw in the asshole commentary about God punishing anyone?

Blocking hate is not anti-free speech. I would expect to see a poll like this on a KKK or White Supremist web site.

That's what I was thinking.

But I re-iterate...what's with the "God will punish you" thing? Just a random jab at Christians? Yukon isn't a Christian, is he?

Really? Everywhere I look I find black gay men ... kind of odd, and only a few gay white men.

Blacks, Raza, and Pasas each have FAR more Chitos than Whites. Whites are less tolerant of them.

Not necessarily. Most of the practitioners of Asatru that I've known were adults and non-racists.

My experience has been the opposite.

JBeukema, Toro both said yes. F'ing racists.

You're so ignorant it's almost funny. Go read my posts again- especially the first. Fool.

As if whites own this country. Hey, I am mediteranian.
Modern mediterranian (= largely Arab and Black stock) or Old Mediterranian (nearly extinct)

Do I have to be full blooded caucasoid to be considered white?

Funny, didn't I make a post about that? I think cat saw it- shame you're not smart enough to read the thread.

When everyone else is kicked out, won't blondes start picking on us?
Y=I've never been a fan of blondes. Overrated, the american blonde fetish
The Irish, Germans and Catholics treated us Greeks like scum when my grandparents came over. Glad that we assimilated.
Funny- they were all treated like shit when they got here

I'm also very proud of Greek people for not being bigots and racists.
Mostly because they;re mutts rejected by most racists of any given race
It seems every minority can't wait for a new minority to come along so they can stop being low on the totem poll.

You noticed that, eh?

You're not even a fun troll. You're just annoying.

Skewed choices, dude. Reads like a push-poll.

Forum List

Back