Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, to be honest, I would have to say D is the answer. I mean, I don't think the white race is being EXTERMINATED [deliberately, anyway]; but the fact is that most of the "white" countries have achieved the highest levels of development, that historically and empirically brings ever-lowering birth rates, and they are now experiencing the problem of aging populations/ distortion of the demographic pyramid/ etc. This is not a white-specific problem; it is precisely what is happening in Japan, and South Korea (birth rate 1.20; contrast to even North Korea, 2.00; 2008). And now it's occurring in many developing countries which have begun to achieve comparatively higher levels of development.

In any case, the white race has steeply declined in percentage; and really the only thing "they" can do is have more kids. *shrugs* If they are worried about it, they can commit individually to just having more kids. I mean, it doesn't particularly make any sense, but that's really the only way you could theoretically prevent it [if you believe it is happening], because anything more would probably include some horrifying war crimes or genocide, and that's just a no-no nowadays.

For someone who doesn't seem to like whites all that much, this post actually makes sense.

As a white advocate, I fear that it's probably too late for whites to attempt a breeding contest with other racial groups. What we need to have is racial autonomy, preferably in a white territory or territories.

White people are superior in every way. This was and is God's plan. Out Pope is white and he is German (Aryan), I need say no more.

White people are superior in every way[/quote

:eusa_liar:

Haven't read this one yet, but it looks interesting...
Entine starts off with some statistics indicating that African-American athletes are disproportionately represented in professional sports: for example, 13 percent of the U.S. population is black, but the NFL is 65 percent black, the NBA is nearly 80 percent black, and the WNBA is 70 percent black. He also examines cultural issues, laying to rest the long-held idea that blacks excel in sports because it is the only avenue open for advancement.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/1891620398"]
510G430AHBL._SS500_.jpg
[/ame]

. This was and is God's plan.

I'd say you just lost credibility, but you never had any in the first place

Out Pope is white and he is German (Aryan), I need say no more.

1) Germans (Largely an Alpine people, despite the bullshit you've been fed) are not an accurate representation of the Aryan bloodline. The Finns and the Scandinavians (of which the Finns are not a true member, insomuch as 'Scandanavian' refers to the Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, and other peoples in the region) (both of Nordic breed) are far closer to the original Aryan stock in both pheno- and genotype.

2)Take your idiot, polytheistic, child-molesting, self-contradictory fairy tales- and that damned fish hat- and get the fuck out of this thread. The smart people were having a conversation.

Last edited:
Yeah, to be honest, I would have to say D is the answer. I mean, I don't think the white race is being EXTERMINATED [deliberately, anyway]; but the fact is that most of the "white" countries have achieved the highest levels of development, that historically and empirically brings ever-lowering birth rates, and they are now experiencing the problem of aging populations/ distortion of the demographic pyramid/ etc. This is not a white-specific problem; it is precisely what is happening in Japan, and South Korea (birth rate 1.20; contrast to even North Korea, 2.00; 2008). And now it's occurring in many developing countries which have begun to achieve comparatively higher levels of development.

In any case, the white race has steeply declined in percentage; and really the only thing "they" can do is have more kids. *shrugs* If they are worried about it, they can commit individually to just having more kids. I mean, it doesn't particularly make any sense, but that's really the only way you could theoretically prevent it [if you believe it is happening], because anything more would probably include some horrifying war crimes or genocide, and that's just a no-no nowadays.

For someone who doesn't seem to like whites all that much, this post actually makes sense.

As a white advocate, I fear that it's probably too late for whites to attempt a breeding contest with other racial groups. What we need to have is racial autonomy, preferably in a white territory or territories.

You're welcome to Texazz. Be sure to secede from the union though. That part's kind of a deal breaker. :ahole-1:

For the good of rthe species, the ideal is a cycle:
-Populations are kept separate to allow differentiation. This will allow genetic variation and keep the species health

-The fittest groups are then bred together to allow the genes to be 'mixed up'. This would prevent the problems of pseudo-inbreeding and help further increase variation in individuals and populations.

-In order to prevent dangerous levels of homogeneousness, populations would then be seperated to allow for genetic drift and mutation to bring about new mutations and genomes

The cycle would repeat an infinitum

HUGGY,

Are you infering that the Negro people are prone to drug use? That my child is racist.

Well one good thing...with all the extra dark people the market forces will drive down the price of crack. Just in time for me to try it......mmmmm Ya that's the ticket...more dark skinned people.

Maybe Obama is gonna make good use of the secret prisons that fool Bush built and render him some white folks!

Egaaaads! now the crazy mormans are going to "get busy" to thwart the dark people.

This world is going down the sewy hole in a hand basket...oh the humanity!!!

HUGGY,

Are you infering that the Negro people are prone to drug use? That my child is racist.

Not any more than anyone else...but they sure are "Prone" to get arrested for it more than anyone else.

This thread is fucking HI-LARIOUS given the exact same sentiment expressed by JILLIAN and DAVE about the "thread of assimilation" they seem to think validates their exact same racism..

srsly.

:rofl:

-Populations are kept separate to allow differentiation. This will allow genetic variation and keep the species health

-The fittest groups are then bred together to allow the genes to be 'mixed up'. This would prevent the problems of pseudo-inbreeding and help further increase variation in individuals and populations.

-In order to prevent dangerous levels of homogeneousness, populations would then be seperated to allow for genetic drift and mutation to bring about new mutations and genomes

The majority of the Geneitc mutations are in the White Caucasian Races of the World. Mostly located in Euroupe.Who have been inbreeding with themselves for a few hundred
thousand of years. The "Black Race", whose genes by the way are dominant over the recessive , White, and Asian , and Indian gene, is the most genetically correct and properly
funtioning genes. The black genes are dominant over the White genes, and function correctly, with minimal defects in the species,and in offspring, because they are the original genes of humans here on Earth. The White race, and genes, have so many defects, because "whiteness" , is in and of itself, a genetic defect. Albinism, when it occurs
in nature, is considered to be a genetic defect or "mistake" in the genetic process.
Albino animals are very rare, when they do occur. The coloring is the natural order of things, in nature. So part of the reason for the genetic decline of the White race, is that in
the natural existence of living animals and species on Earth, requires some form of "coloration" as a means of protection from UV radiation from the Sun.

Last edited:
The majority of the Geneitc mutations are in the White Caucasian Races of the World. Mostly located in Euroupe.Who have been inbreeding with themselves for a few hundred
thousand of years.
Would inbreeding cause people to look alike?
nurse_standing_with_a_group_of_african_children_showing_symptoms_of_the_protein-deficiency_disease_kwashiorkor.jpg

thousand of years.
Would inbreeding cause people to look alike?
nurse_standing_with_a_group_of_african_children_showing_symptoms_of_the_protein-deficiency_disease_kwashiorkor.jpg

Do you know the parents of these children?
They are still melanated children, protected agaisnt the harmfull UV rays from the Sun.
As I said , and they don't have the over 350 genetic defects in their genes, as the caucasian race has.

thousand of years. The "Black Race", whose genes by the way are dominant over the recessive , White, and Asian , and Indian gene, is the most genetically correct and properly
funtioning genes. The black genes are dominant over the White genes, and function correctly, with minimal defects in the species,and in offspring, because they are the original genes of humans here on Earth. The White race, and genes, have so many defects, because "whiteness" , is in and of itself, a genetic defect. Albinism, when it occurs
in nature, is considered to be a genetic defect or "mistake" in the genetic process.
Albino animals are very rare, when they do occur. The coloring is the natural order of things, in nature. So part of the reason for the genetic decline of the White race, is that in
the natural existence of living animals and species on Earth, requires some form of "coloration" as a means of protection from UV radiation from the Sun.

You know what? You can be proud of your race without having to resort to disparaging other races. Did that occur to you?

Second, even though people are called "white" it doesn't mean we are actually "white" not literally. I typically tan up darker than a lot of "black" people. The genetic characteristics exhibited by "whites" are the result of environmental adaptations just like blacks.

You want proof, carry your black ass to Scandinavia and see how quick you junk freezes off in winter. You know why, black guy's junk doesn't contract to stay warm in cold climates. Neither did "white" guy's, but that line of white guy died off because they couldn't procreate.

Just sayin'.....

The majority of the Geneitc mutations are in the White Caucasian Races of the World.

Because Whites have evolved and blacks have not

The "Black Race", whose genes by the way are dominant over the recessive , White, and Asian , and Indian gene

That's not entirely accurate, and ominant genes do not inherently work better than recessive genes. Clearly, you know nothing of genetics.

is the most genetically correct and properly funtioning

:lol::cuckoo:

black genes are dominant over the White genes, and function correctly

repetition does not make one correct

, with minimal defects in the species,and in offspring

:lol::lol: The whole negroid race is a defect and a failure, good for beasts of burden, front-line infantry, and fullbacks. Sure, they're strong, but so are lowland gorillas.

, because they are the original genes of humans here on Earth.

So, you admit that they're a throwback and never evolved- good to know.

The White race, and genes, have so many defects, because "whiteness" , is in and of itself, a genetic defect

:lol::lol: It's funny, how stupid you are. Lighter skin was an adaptation that allowed the Eurasian races (Caucasoids and Mongoloids) to survive in the northern lands, where there was less sunlight. Less melanin allows for more absorption of UV rays on order to produce vitamin D.
Albinism, when it occurs

Albinism is only a 'mistake' if it occurs in a populations that requires pigmentation to survive in its environment. You probably think there's only one form of melanin, don't you

They are still melanated
A genetic weakness if they were ever to relocate to any civilized nation

As I said , and they don't have the over 350 genetic defects in their genes, as the caucasian race has.

I already told you to source up or shutup

Forum List

Back