Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

Is the white race being exterminated, and what should be done about it?

• Yes. We need to make interracial breeding between whites and non-whites illegal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Numbers tell the real story: in about 1950, whites were nearly 90 percent of the American population. The only other group was blacks, and Indians/Native Americans in almost insignificant percentages.

Today, whites are about 2/3 of the population.

By 2042, the Census says we will be a minority.

We are already a minority in four states and D.C., a situation that only arose as of the 1990's.

Our percentage of the world population has dropped similarly. I think we are now down to about 8 percent from a high of about 40 percent.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that being in the minority is not as good as being in the majority. Just ask blacks.

But what are you going to do about it.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that getting older is not as good as getting younger. Just ask old people.

But there is nothing that can be done about it.

How about we reduce immigration from non-whites and increase immigration of whites to what it was before Kennedy's 60's immigration bill?

Numbers tell the real story: in about 1950, whites were nearly 90 percent of the American population. The only other group was blacks, and Indians/Native Americans in almost insignificant percentages.

We are already a minority in four states and D.C., a situation that only arose as of the 1990's.

Our percentage of the world population has dropped similarly. I think we are now down to about 8 percent from a high of about 40 percent.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that being in the minority is not as good as being in the majority. Just ask blacks.

Whatever else you think, there is no getting around the fact that getting older is not as good as getting younger. Just ask old people.

How about we reduce immigration from non-whites and increase immigration of whites to what it was before Kennedy's 60's immigration bill?

So how do you do that?

hey.. IF IT WORKS FOR ISRAEL.....

So how do you do that?

We mimic our kosher friends!

I am white and you spell that: W hite A nglo S axon P rotestant

Please, no one judge the white folk by Yukon ... he's an embarrassment at best.

Is there something inherently racist about being a white anglo saxon protistant? Please, BE SPECIFIC.

:eusa_eh: Is there something wrong with not wanting him to be the example for us "white folk"? Or would you prefer the PC version instead?

Please, no one judge the white folk by Yukon ... he's an embarrassment at best.

Is there something inherently racist about being a white anglo saxon protistant? Please, BE SPECIFIC.

:eusa_eh: Is there something wrong with not wanting him to be the example for us "white folk"? Or would you prefer the PC version instead?

He made a statement about HIMSELF. When the fuck did you fit into his post? And, again, what the hell is inherently wrong with self identifying as a WASP? Spare the dance, and just answer the question.

"I am white and you spell that: W hite A nglo S axon P rotestant"

tell me.. where the fuck do you see any reference to YOU?

Last edited:

I hesitate to make Israel the model for white self-determination... they've chosen to plop themselves down in a dusty spot surrounded on all sides (but one) by millions of hostile Arabs. That would be like David Duke deciding that the promised land for whites is somewhere above 125th Street and below the Bronx.

But in general and in principle, I support Jews' notion of self-determination, even if it does mean some aggression on their part.

It would be nice if they'd let whites do the same, but they're not currently offering that deal.

I hesitate to make Israel the model for white self-determination... they've chosen to plop themselves down in a dusty spot surrounded on all sides (but one) by millions of hostile Arabs. That would be like David Duke deciding that the promised land for whites is somewhere above 125th Street and below the Bronx.

But in general and in principle, I support Jews' notion of self-determination, even if it does mean some aggression on their part.

It would be nice if they'd let whites do the same, but they're not currently offering that deal.

Are you somehow implying that David Duke is the leader of the whites?

I think not.

That's not very nice, you shouldn't be making hotdogs out of any kind of people....:eusa_angel:

OY VAY!

My household prefers Hebrew National hot dogs!

hebrew_national.jpg

Does that make me a cannibal or an anti-semite?

JBeukema, Toro both said yes. F'ing racists. As if whites own this country. Hey, I am mediteranian. Do I have to be full blooded caucasoid to be considered white?

When everyone else is kicked out, won't blondes start picking on us?

The Irish, Germans and Catholics treated us Greeks like scum when my grandparents came over. Glad that we assimilated. I'm also very proud of Greek people for not being bigots and racists.

We may have a few bad apples, but we have far less racism in our culture as do the Germans, Catholics and Irish. Polish Americans too.

And hell. Look at how blacks treat gays now.

It seems every minority can't wait for a new minority to come along so they can stop being low on the totem poll.

Blacks loved our hatred of arabs after 9-11. For once they felt a part of America. Ever hear the stand up on this? I think it was DL Hugley. He said, "as soon as we won in Afganistan and Iraq, whites said FU to the blacks, we don't need you anymore", and they once again became second class citizens.

He said it jokingly, but there was some truth to it.

Ummm, did you know that you're white?

Yes , the White Race is being exterminated. By nature. The White race has over 350 degenerate genetic
defects ,embeded in their genes. There is also many Global conspiracies to eliminate the White Race.
But, the White race is also destroying themselves , with Homosexuality, and the many toxic chemicals and drugs, that they produce.So, what we have here is a double edged sword, situation for White people in the World today. You are being attacked from within your race , and from outside of the White race.
What are you all going to do?$?

Blacks actually have a higher incidence of autosomal genetic disease than whites.

Of course you do, joyce. But thats the difference between you and I: I'm not looking for, and accepting, excuses for segregated races. You and the jews might have a lot more in common than you think.

You know, I've always WANTED to like the Reuben.. but I just can't stand 10k island dressing and rye bread..

You know, I've always WANTED to like the Reuben.. but I just can't stand 10k island dressing and rye bread..

1k island (if made right) is good on salads, but belongs nowhere near a sandwhich. rye bread is just awful - in the modern sense, not the archaic usage :lol:.

Ever had pastrami on pizza? 'Tis good

Are you somehow implying that David Duke is the leader of the whites?

I think not.

Well, he is a VOICE for whites... I don't consider him my "leader", personally...

BUT -- you know how you sometimes hear a black person say "Jesse Jackson doesn't speak for me"?

Here's the thing about that: He DOES actually speak for you, whether you like it or not. That's the blessing/curse of media-appointed spokespeople.

1k island (if made right) is good on salads, but belongs nowhere near a sandwhich. rye bread is just awful - in the modern sense, not the archaic usage :lol:.

Ever had pastrami on pizza? 'Tis good

I have not.. but then, i'm not a huge fan of pizza.

Forum List

Back