Is the Quran Gods words?

Dumb ass if he is eteranl and all powerful then he created hell. Don't be a stoodge your whole life Bubba.

Hell is created for the unbliever. The Christian God provided a way to escape hell. Keep going. I love it when unbelievers show their ignorance publicly.

Right so god created hell. :clap2:

Hell is no picnic sooooo, your god is mean kid with a magnifying glass.

Cherrio!

Yep. You're going to be with your own kind and there will not be any mean nasty Christians around you any longer for eternity. Have fun.

Hell is created for the unbliever. The Christian God provided a way to escape hell. Keep going. I love it when unbelievers show their ignorance publicly.

Cherrio!

Yep. You're going to be with your own kind and there will not be any mean nasty Christians around you any longer for eternity. Have fun.

I don;t believe in your sorry little religion. But thanks again for showing us what utter twats christians can be.

Cherrio!

Last edited:

Cherrio!

I don;t believe in your sorry little religion. But thanks again for showing us what utter twats christians can be.

Cherrio!

Poor thing. How sad.

Cherrio!

Poor thing. How sad.

Hardly. I am not a slave to a god who would kill his son. I am not facing death with giddy fear.

I am free of such superstion and my life is all the happier and better for it.

I understand that you cannot wrap your head around such a thing because without your religion you would be an even les significant little person hating everything without having the goal of some heaven to justify it.

Is the Quran Gods words?

Just as much as Joseph Smiths words are.

The koran is actually the words of Uthman who compiled various copies of many korans and tales and fables (leaving out many others), into what was eventually his final, edited copy of the koran.

It's interesting to note that the inventor of islam: muhammud (swish), never had final editing rights to the politico-religious ideology he created.

Neither did Geebus. The Nicean Council took that job onto themselves.

So you're just here to run interference for Islam. Fascinating how the left abhor's Christianity and allies itself with a murderous cult. Common enemy....Christians and Jews.

Cherrio!

Poor thing. How sad.

Hardly. I am not a slave to a god who would kill his son. I am not facing death with giddy fear.

I understand that you cannot wrap your head around such a thing because without your religion you would be an even les significant little person hating everything without having the goal of some heaven to justify it.

LOL........."I am not a slave to a god who would kill his son."

That's sad to see. Jesus can heal your mind.

The koran is actually the words of Uthman who compiled various copies of many korans and tales and fables (leaving out many others), into what was eventually his final, edited copy of the koran.

It's interesting to note that the inventor of islam: muhammud (swish), never had final editing rights to the politico-religious ideology he created.

So you're just here to run interference for Islam. Fascinating how the left abhor's Christianity and allies itself with a murderous cult. Common enemy....Christians and Jews.

What part of me calling the Koran a magic book is defending it?

I don't care about the religion I care that you are trying to use someone's relgion as a reason to hate them. If Sunni Man were half as hateful as you I'd be all over him too. I'm still waiting for him to come close to your level of ignorance aroogance or hatered and he has not.

I certainly don;t want Sharia law to rule here. Nor do I want Christians shoving pushing there agenda either.

Stop being a douche bag and maybe you'll find people will liten to the message your trying to send . . .if it is anythign other than pure rabid hate and violence.

Poor thing. How sad.

See there you go pushing your shit again "jesus can heal your mind".

I don't need my mind healed.

I'm not the one here who seems to filled with the spirit of blind hate Bubbu you are.

I don't care about the religion I care that you are trying to use someone's relgion as a reason to hate them. If Sunni Man were half as hateful as you I'd be all over him too. I'm still waiting for him to come close to your level of ignorance aroogance or hatered and he has not.

I certainly don;t want Sharia law to rule here. Nor do I want Christians shoving pushing there agenda either.

Stop being a douche bag and maybe you'll find people will liten to the message your trying to send . . .if it is anythign other than pure rabid hate and violence.

Do you think Christianity is as violent a religion as Islam?

See there you go pushing your shit again "jesus can heal your mind".

I don't need my mind healed.

I'm not the one here who seems to filled with the spirit of blind hate Bubbu you are.

You keep bawling that I'm full of hate, yet you have not given one example of my so-called hatred. Go.

Currently no.

That said I think those perpetrating violence are a small minority who are twisting scripture to fit their desires. The same as I think the "God hates fags" preacher what's his face is twsting scripture to serve his own ends.

I also think that currently there are Millions of muslims who are living in conditions that would make christians living in those some conditions violent.

But currently no I don't think that Christianity as as violent a religion.

Currently no.

That said I think those perpetrating violence are a small minority who are twisting scripture to fit their desires. The same as I think the "God hates fags" preacher what's his face is twsting scripture to serve his own ends.

I also think that currently there are Millions of muslims who are living in conditions that would make christians living in those some conditions violent.

I was speaking of the religions. Their doctrines. The teachings and words of Jesus and Mohammed.

The One True Living God is a God of Love and mercy found in Jesus christ. The god of islam is a devil from the pit of hell.

Buford, WARNING -- THis is a long rambling post - I've been interrupted 4 or 5 times while making it if you would bear with me through it and answer honsetly.

Thanking you in advance for being open minded enough to try. (though I am not sure you will so prove me wrong and give it a go).

If you deny that the bolded sounds hateful try hearing it this way - The Christian GOd is a devil from the pit of hell".

Sounds pretty shitty no?

Don't make me go to some of the other threads. You know what you say and you know that it will make poeple react.

There is more under heaven adn earth than you or I can understand so stop acting like you've got all the answers cause you picked a magic book to follow.

We're all on a journey and not everyone has to agree to remain civil.

I know I've brought it up before but Christians bomb abortion clinics in this country and lots of christians say . . .hey they are not christian.

I am sure that Most Muslims see a sucide bomber and don't think " Oh another martyr!' Hooray" - the vast majority probabally thnk Oh shit here we go again.

OR maybe I wonder how many menmber of his family have been tortured to death by Assad (syria not sure if I spelled it right) whom we supported or the Mubarek in egypt also someone we supported.

Or there is this one from you:

Islam is a murdering hateful cult.

And on and ON.

Try for justa minute to imagine a world where the USA is being run by a "christian" leader and you have a family member pulled out the house at 3am and two days later that person's body is left on the lawn. Now imagine further that the "christian" in charge is being support with guns, planes, and poison gas by a member of the church of Scientology.

How are you gonna 1 feel about the "christian" leader who did that and 2 about the SCientologist who ar supporting them?

If you can put your head into that imaginary world then you living in the world that Egyptians and Syrians have been living in for 40 years.

If I change all those above and make my leader and athiest support by a wiccan I' can still see where the Muslims in the ME are coming from and why violence occurs.

In the imaginary america above we'd be suicide bombing the shit out the govt.

Currently no.

I was speaking of the religions. Their doctrines. The teachings and words of Jesus and Mohammed.

Ok maybe you were but that is not what comes across. You come across as a rabid hater.

Draw some lines don't post absolutes and it makes a huge difference.

THough that is easier said than done.

The One True Living God is a God of Love and mercy found in Jesus christ. The god of islam is a devil from the pit of hell.

Buford, WARNING -- THis is a long rambling post - I've been interrupted 4 or 5 times while making it if you would bear with me through it and answer honsetly.

Thanking you in advance for being open minded enough to try. (though I am not sure you will so prove me wrong and give it a go).

If you deny that the bolded sounds hateful try hearing it this way - The Christian GOd is a devil from the pit of hell".

Sounds pretty shitty no?

Don't make me go to some of the other threads. You know what you say and you know that it will make poeple react.

There is more under heaven adn earth than you or I can understand so stop acting like you've got all the answers cause you picked a magic book to follow.

We're all on a journey and not everyone has to agree to remain civil.

I know I've brought it up before but Christians bomb abortion clinics in this country and lots of christians say . . .hey they are not christian.

I am sure that Most Muslims see a sucide bomber and don't think " Oh another martyr!' Hooray" - the vast majority probabally thnk Oh shit here we go again.

OR maybe I wonder how many menmber of his family have been tortured to death by Assad (syria not sure if I spelled it right) whom we supported or the Mubarek in egypt also someone we supported.

Or there is this one from you:

Islam is a murdering hateful cult.

And on and ON.

Try for justa minute to imagine a world where the USA is being run by a "christian" leader and you have a family member pulled out the house at 3am and two days later that person's body is left on the lawn. Now imagine further that the "christian" in charge is being support with guns, planes, and poison gas by a member of the church of Scientology.

How are you gonna 1 feel about the "christian" leader who did that and 2 about the SCientologist who ar supporting them?

If you can put your head into that imaginary world then you living in the world that Egyptians and Syrians have been living in for 40 years.

If I change all those above and make my leader and athiest support by a wiccan I' can still see where the Muslims in the ME are coming from and why violence occurs.

In the imaginary america above we'd be suicide bombing the shit out the govt.

We're not discussing political correctness or moral equivalence. Christianity is founded on love and forgiveness. Jesus loves EVERYONE. Mohammed said to not make friends with Christians and Jews.

Now you tell me who is the hateful one here.

Currently no.

Ok maybe you were but that is not what comes across. You come across as a rabid hater.

Draw some lines don't post absolutes and it makes a huge difference.

THough that is easier said than done.

How I come across to an ignorant lefty is not my concern and never will be. My concern is the truth.

Forum List

Back