Is The Administration Trying To Piss Us Off With These TSA Searches?

What's next? I have to strip down in a glass box where the rest of the airport can look at me nekked to make sure my f-ing crank ain't a deadly weapon?:cuckoo:

Now, wait a damn minute.....there are some pretty hawt chicks at airports too, ya know, and it wouldn't bother me one bit watching them strip in a glass box.

Welcome to the 4th Reich. Brought to you by the people that whined and cried about wire-tapping KNOWN terrorists and/or their connections overseas. You know ... the ones that whined and cried about "NSA wiretaps" under Bush that are perfectly cool with the O- blah - blah in charge?

What's next? I have to strip down in a glass box where the rest of the airport can look at me nekked to make sure my f-ing crank ain't a deadly weapon?:cuckoo:

Yes, because if you start letting administrations take away your liberties a little bit at a time, pretty soon it becomes the new normal. Like we are seeing now.

We should have - as a country - said no to wire-tapping, torture, rendition, and illegal searches when we had the opportunity. But too many Rightwing pussies are afraid of terrorists hiding under their beds and wanted Daddy Bush to save them, no matter what the cost to our Constitutional Democracy.

What was that famous Ben Franklin quote again, Gunny?

Yeah, it started in 1941. You want to play this game with your brain, or just keep shooting from your ass?

Don't you quote Ben Ben Franklin. You don't have the right. You fuckers have so perversed the intent of his words you make me puke.

r4286118676.jpg

First they started searching us like criminals before boarding aircraft without even raising the alert status....and now they're talking about doing the same searches on trains, boats, and buses folks.

Is Obama just trying to piss us off or something?

Next step for tight security could be trains, boats, metro
By Jordy Yager - 11/23/10 02:09 PM ET

Editor's note: This story and its headline have been clarified to show that the Department of Homeland Security has not indicated it plans to use body scanners to tighten security at transportation sites beyond airports.

The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

“[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,” Napolitano said in an interview that aired Monday night on "Charlie Rose."

“I think the tighter we get on aviation, we have to also be thinking now about going on to mass transit or to trains or maritime. So, what do we need to be doing to strengthen our protections there?”

Next step for tight security could be trains, boats, metro - TheHill.com

They wait till right before Thanksgiving and start illegal and invasive searches on Americans across the board and they expect us to take it. Or is this really just harassment?

To top it off...Congress has excluded themselves from the searches....because they claim they are no threat.

And a 6 year old is I suppose.

I don't see the problem, cept overly moralistic Americans. and hey, if you haven't got anything to hide, what is your problem? At least they aren't waterboarding you, torturing you, just a little cavity search and fondling and your on your way, not restrained and chained. Don't make such a big deal out of it. They are doing it for your own good.

And you don't know what the state of the country is in, what threats we actually have, but Obama does, so get off his back. Christ man, they are shooting missiles off the pacific coast, and your worried about having your cock squeezed. Get in the xray line and STFU!!!

Last edited:
I thought that "protecting Americans" was THE most important thing to Republicans? That's what Bush said over and over and over and over again: "My #1 job is to protect Americans". Every Rightwinger gave him a pass on that and didn't question it. They stayed silent while he created TSA and created the largest Federal bureaucracy in human history, the Dept. Of Homeland Security.

Now that a Democrat is in office, they are against it? Well, that sure seems typical!

Who gives a f-k what's most important to a political party? What does the F-ing US Constitution say, junior?

If you're looking for some 2nd grade, pantywaist argument, you're pissing up the wrong tree.

DOIL! It wasn't acted under Bush you fuckwit .... this crap started last month. I know you lefties like to give Bush a lot of credit, but 3 years later is a bit late.
TSA was created under Bush.

TSA was given the authority by Bush to protect airports from terrorists.

TSA was given authority by Bush to adapt their procedures to deal with threats.

Last December, some moron tried to blow up a plane with a device in his underwear.

TSA adapted to now either scan or feel your underwear.

What part of all that do you dispute, Gunny?

r4286118676.jpg

First they started searching us like criminals before boarding aircraft without even raising the alert status....and now they're talking about doing the same searches on trains, boats, and buses folks.

Next step for tight security could be trains, boats, metro
By Jordy Yager - 11/23/10 02:09 PM ET

Editor's note: This story and its headline have been clarified to show that the Department of Homeland Security has not indicated it plans to use body scanners to tighten security at transportation sites beyond airports.

The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

“[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,” Napolitano said in an interview that aired Monday night on "Charlie Rose."

“I think the tighter we get on aviation, we have to also be thinking now about going on to mass transit or to trains or maritime. So, what do we need to be doing to strengthen our protections there?”

Next step for tight security could be trains, boats, metro - TheHill.com

They wait till right before Thanksgiving and start illegal and invasive searches on Americans across the board and they expect us to take it. Or is this really just harassment?

To top it off...Congress has excluded themselves from the searches....because they claim they are no threat.

I don't see the problem, cept overly moralistic Americans. and hey, if you haven't got anything to hide, what is your problem? At least they aren't waterboarding you, torturing you, just a little cavity search and fondling and your on your way, not restrained and chained. Don't make such a big deal out of it. They are doing it for your own good.

And you don't know what the state of thecountery is in, what threats we actually have, but Obama does, so get off his back. Christ man, they are shooting missiles off the pacific coast, and your worried about having your cock squeezed. Get in the xray line and STFU!!!

I don't like fat, Kentucky Fried Chicken fed ignats looking at my woman's body through their little fucking machines. That's not overly-moralist. That's saying you can't look at my woman's pussy.

Get it yet, fucknut?

You pussies are so afraid of living you'll let the Reich control your breathing. Grow some balls.

r4286118676.jpg

And you don't know what the state of thecountery is in, what threats we actually have, but Obama does, so get off his back. Christ man, they are shooting missiles off the pacific coast, and your worried about having your cock squeezed. Get in the xray line and STFU!!!

I don't like fat, Kentucky Fried Chicken fed ignats looking at my woman's body through their little fucking machines. That's not overly-moralist. That's saying you can't look at woman's pussy.

Get it yet, fucknut?

You pussies are so afraid of living you'll let the Reich control your breathing. Grow some balls.

Oh come, on they're not looking at anyone's pussy.:doubt:

I thought that "protecting Americans" was THE most important thing to Republicans? That's what Bush said over and over and over and over again: "My #1 job is to protect Americans". Every Rightwinger gave him a pass on that and didn't question it. They stayed silent while he created TSA and created the largest Federal bureaucracy in human history, the Dept. Of Homeland Security.

Now that a Democrat is in office, they are against it? Well, that sure seems typical!

Who gives a f-k what's most important to a political party? What does the F-ing US Constitution say, junior?

If you're looking for some 2nd grade, pantywaist argument, you're pissing up the wrong tree.

DOIL! It wasn't acted under Bush you fuckwit .... this crap started last month. I know you lefties like to give Bush a lot of credit, but 3 years later is a bit late.

Last December, some moron tried to blow up a plane with a device in his underwear.

Perpetuated under Obama when the left bitched and cried for years about Bush. Hypocrites. *yawn*. Try again?

TSA is a bunch of rent-a-cops allowed to primp their little asses like they're real and think they're NCIS or FBI. Fuck those pussies.

You got another dumb question, statement, or what?

Perpetuated under Obama when the left bitched and cried for years about Bush. Hypocrites. *yawn*. Try again?

TSA is a bunch of rent-a-cops allowed to primp their little asses like they're real and think they're NCIS or FBI. Fuck those pussies.

wow... aren't you just too macho. :clap2:

If you will allow the government to strip you naked, virtually or otherwise, and molest you, what will you NOT allow your government to do?

I don't like fat, Kentucky Fried Chicken fed ignats looking at my woman's body through their little fucking machines. That's not overly-moralist. That's saying you can't look at woman's pussy.

Get it yet, fucknut?

Oh come, on they're not looking at anyone's pussy.:doubt:

I saw the schematics and the pics. Want to try again? It shows more than MY Constitutional Rights say I have to give?

Auschwitz anyone? Knock yourself out. "It's only for de-lousing".....:cuckoo:

wow... aren't you just too macho. :clap2:

Macho? No. Smarter than YOUR sheep ass? Yes.

But you keep on supporting the asshat that thinks Palestinians are more anythng more than self-agrandizing dirt.

How smart are you, Einstein?

A few weeks ago I took a flight and was patted down. After the pat down I noticed that the TSA dude was talking to two female TSA employees. When I was putting my shoes back on, the two female TSA employees came over and gave me their phone numbers, and then the male TSA employee gave me his, too. I don't know what that was all about.

If you will allow the government to strip you naked, virtually or otherwise, and molest you, what will you NOT allow your government to do?

you can always feel free not to fly.

It is sad that folks like yourself cannot see the bigger picture. What OTHER mode of transportation in the US has been targeted by Al Qaida?

The reason the airlines have been targeted is that commerce depends on air travel in this country. Commerce is the life blood of our country. The laws favor commerce. There are many many people who commute to other cities/states via airplane.

If AQ wanted merely to scare us there are far better ways. But that is NOT the objective. The objective is to mess up commerce either by themselves or getting the US to do it by proxy, which is exactly what this whole thing is about.

Forum List

Back