No more Republicans and democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Zan Cole, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Zan Cole

Zan Cole Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does any one else see the fact that while in the foundation of our country this two party system was necessary because of the massive distance our founding fathers had to travel and send post to get things done. Two apposing party lines were a necessary evil in days that horse was still the fastest mode of travel. But now when we can talk to people across the world in an instant the only function the party system now has is to move the people of power further from the back bone of this country the working people. The republicans are the big money movers in which they protect their own pockets over the welfare of the people, and the democrats want to support those that abuse the system instead of fixing the problem they are the band-aide givers and the people to tell you that it is all right. We care more about their personal lives like they were some sort of sudo-celebs when the things we should care about, how they vote; we barely hear a whisper about until their opponent from the other side of the line slams them with it. I am sorry I am a little fed up with the bureaucracy that is only there still because we allow it. And as my last point lobbyist? Really? I mean how can that really be an accepted form of government? When the people with power can have people in their ears with ties to companies like Enron? wooo i feel better thanks for reading this.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy TRANSFER!!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    My beer goggles can't read all of that. Can you give me the cliff notes of the point you are trying to make?

3. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Do you want one party or seven?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Personally, I'd like one"party". A dictator. You assholes are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy TRANSFER!!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    :rock:

6. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,632
    this coming from a coward who flees the Country because he could not compete with us "stupid assholes"......have you cleaned out your Donkeys Rectum yet?....you said you needed to do that to find your drugs.....

7. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Oh Harry, what was that earlier post about the anus? LOL Now don't disappoint me so early.:eek:

8. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,632
    i think Shin this fucker is calling ALL OF US assholes.....and he is not one of us ....so fuck him....

9. Zan Cole

Zan Cole Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    actually it is a no party system a system where a man stands on his own and is held accountable.

10. hipeter924

hipeter924 Not a zombie yet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,433
    So instead of two parties where there is a wide range of views, you have no parties and just hundreds of independents that can't make their minds up, believed in 'unity in diversity' once, but in truth the US political system is just one big mess without some kind of uniting force like a party.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1