Is The Administration Trying To Piss Us Off With These TSA Searches?

If you will allow the government to strip you naked, virtually or otherwise, and molest you, what will you NOT allow your government to do?

you can always feel free not to fly.

It is sad that folks like yourself cannot see the bigger picture. What OTHER mode of transportation in the US has been targeted by Al Qaida?

The reason the airlines have been targeted is that commerce depends on air travel in this country. Commerce is the life blood of our country. The laws favor commerce. There are many many people who commute to other cities/states via airplane.

If AQ wanted merely to scare us there are far better ways. But that is NOT the objective. The objective is to mess up commerce either by themselves or getting the US to do it by proxy, which is exactly what this whole thing is about.

What are you babbling about?

Al Qaida couldn't drive a fucking train into the Pentagon, or an 18 wheeler into the WTC.

It is sad that folks like yourself cannot see the bigger picture. What OTHER mode of transportation in the US has been targeted by Al Qaida?

The reason the airlines have been targeted is that commerce depends on air travel in this country. Commerce is the life blood of our country. The laws favor commerce. There are many many people who commute to other cities/states via airplane.

If AQ wanted merely to scare us there are far better ways. But that is NOT the objective. The objective is to mess up commerce either by themselves or getting the US to do it by proxy, which is exactly what this whole thing is about.

Al Qaida couldn't drive a fucking train into the Pentagon, or an 18 wheeler into the WTC.

And of course NOW they don't have to do anything. We are shutting down air traffic quite well on our own.

A few weeks ago I took a flight and was patted down. After the pat down I noticed that the TSA dude was talking to two female TSA employees. When I was putting my shoes back on, the two female TSA employees came over and gave me their phone numbers, and then the male TSA employee gave me his, too. I don't know what that was all about.

What airline did you fly, Meister? *makes note to fly with them next time* :eusa_angel:

If you will allow the government to strip you naked, virtually or otherwise, and molest you, what will you NOT allow your government to do?

We can't all afford Beemers, Ms Lawyer. You want to get a brain in this argument or quietly bow out as you should truthmatt ..err ... jillian?

:blahblah:

don't try to bully me. you don't intimidate me or impress me...

and i thought y'all were just peachy keen with making as much money as possible.

and i like my Beemer, thanks. my lease is up in april, i'm deciding which one i'm getting next.

as for the rest of your rant, don't tell me when to bow out, i'm not one of your lackeys.

but i do fly... and frankly, if it keeps another plane from flying into another building here, i'm just fine with it.

or maybe it's that i actually know what's going on and don't listen to the rightwingnut fearmongers.

hmmmmm?

now come on baby....

rant some more, but you freaking loons would be the first ones to blame the president and this administration if something happened.

Last edited:
I don't recall right wingers complaining when "Homeland Security" was established, removing shoes, or when they wiretapped Americans.

You weren't speaking with the right right wingers. I cried foul on that 1 the second it was suggested. But to be honest, nobody was thinking with their brain back then so this is what we get: Uneducated, knee-jerk, low-iq losers with carte blanche from the U.S. government to act like stasi jackboots. The only thing missing is mandatory german a dogs.

Yes. I am absolutely convinced that these dastardly searches were cooked up by Obama himself. His reasoning was to really annoy conservatives. It has nothing to do with safety what-so-ever.

*Sarcasm off

Of course it has nothing to do with safety. Since 9-11 it has been other passengers on planes who have stopped the attacks. Not the TSA. And currently explosives come in from other countries. AND I think I recall that the Christmas Day bomber who came from Amsterdam didn't go through a security check or even have a valid ticket.

Last edited:

And of course NOW they don't have to do anything. We are shutting down air traffic quite well on our own.

We a SHUTTING DOWN TRAFFIC!!!

chickie.gif

SHOWING our Women's Vaginas!!
chickie.gif

FORTH REICH!!!

chickie.gif

:eusa_eh:

get the fuck ahold of yourselves people.

Until we'll fee free not to drive. They're already deploying these 4th ammendment rapers into vans. Soon there will be checkpoints. Once you give a little away they'll take more. Not that a partisan shill like you would know anything about the true meaning of american freedom.

chickie.gif

chickie.gif

FORTH REICH!!!

chickie.gif

LOL. The maturity and depth of thought in this post REALLY will convince a lot of people.

Preceisely.

A few paranoid idjots can take the bus.

Oh that is brilliant. The busses will be next.

I think we have done quite well with airline security since 9-11. It is definitely a possibility that AQ will change tacts and there we will be with airlines not being used as much and other things more desirable.

Personally, I think that targeting transportation is pretty ineffective if they just want to scare us. There are so many more places that have at any given time far more people than just a few hundred people on a plane.

chickie.gif

chickie.gif

FORTH REICH!!!

chickie.gif

LOL. The maturity and depth of thought in this post REALLY will convince a lot of people.

Thanks.

But....

I didn't make up that "FORTH REICH" stuff.

Who gives a f-k what's most important to a political party? What does the F-ing US Constitution say, junior?

If you're looking for some 2nd grade, pantywaist argument, you're pissing up the wrong tree.

DOIL! It wasn't acted under Bush you fuckwit .... this crap started last month. I know you lefties like to give Bush a lot of credit, but 3 years later is a bit late.
TSA was created under Bush.

TSA was given the authority by Bush to protect airports from terrorists.

TSA was given authority by Bush to adapt their procedures to deal with threats.

Last December, some moron tried to blow up a plane with a device in his underwear.

TSA adapted to now either scan or feel your underwear.

What part of all that do you dispute, Gunny?

Perpetuated under Obama when the left bitched and cried for years about Bush. Hypocrites. *yawn*. Try again?

TSA is a bunch of rent-a-cops allowed to primp their little asses like they're real and think they're NCIS or FBI. Fuck those pussies.

You got another dumb question, statement, or what?

Wait a minute: are we talking about the hypocrisy of political parties or the creeping slippery slope of 'security for our own good'?

I'm not going to humor your deflections. And the fact that you deflected tells me that you agree with my post.

I thought that "protecting Americans" was THE most important thing to Republicans? That's what Bush said over and over and over and over again: "My #1 job is to protect Americans". Every Rightwinger gave him a pass on that and didn't question it. They stayed silent while he created TSA and created the largest Federal bureaucracy in human history, the Dept. Of Homeland Security.

Now that a Democrat is in office, they are against it? Well, that sure seems typical!

Who gives a f-k what's most important to a political party? What does the F-ing US Constitution say, junior?

If you're looking for some 2nd grade, pantywaist argument, you're pissing up the wrong tree.

DOIL! It wasn't acted under Bush you fuckwit .... this crap started last month. I know you lefties like to give Bush a lot of credit, but 3 years later is a bit late.
TSA was created under Bush.

TSA was given the authority by Bush to protect airports from terrorists.

TSA was given authority by Bush to adapt their procedures to deal with threats.

Last December, some moron tried to blow up a plane with a device in his underwear.

TSA adapted to now either scan or feel your underwear.

What part of all that do you dispute, Gunny?

Personally I do not dispute any of it. Nor do I dispute that the bill that created the TSA passed all but unanimously. What I do dispute is that it does any good, that it has ever prevented a single attack, or that it is designed to do anything other than make people feel good and get politicians reelected. It is a waste of time, money, and resources, and almost definitely is responsible for killing more people than 9/11.

Forum List

Back