Is Romny a real conservative?

Got it wrong, bright eyes. We are GOP, you and me: all that remains, after Romney is elected, is to isolate the far right's influence in the Party, and that is happening now and will accelerate in January.

Last edited:
Romney knows that Government does not create large enough numbers of jobs.
He knows that the private sector does, and Obama doesn't. Obama believes that Government can do it. They can't.

Got it wrong, bright yes. We are GOP, you and me: all that remains, after Romney is elected, is to isolate the far right's influence in the Party, and that is happening now and will accelerate in January.

You got it wrong, Fakey. You have already proved yourself to be a poseur. Nobody buys your stupid routine.

And I am not a Republican either.

But unlike you, I am voting for the GOP candidate.

You will vote for the incumbent.

We all know it.

The influence of the Right on the GOP need not be isolated, either. It has already been marginalized for too many years. The RINOs had basically won.

NOW, what you are carping about is the effort of the right to stage a come-back and to reclaim the GOP. Too bad for you. The right IS staging a come back and while it will not happen overnight and there are likely to be some set-backs along the way, the influence of leftist thinking will be slowly excised (like a cancerous growth) from the healthy tissue remaining in the GOP.

The American Republic is making a comeback, too.

Go lament over that. Your side will lose. Long overdue.

Got it wrong, bright yes. We are GOP, you and me: all that remains, after Romney is elected, is to isolate the far right's influence in the Party, and that is happening now and will accelerate in January.

You think 'conservative' means 'Republican'. You could not be more wrong.

I think not but the right will vote for him anyway.
Party first!

Romney's a Theocrat.

Theocrat == American Conservative. Unfortunately..Romney's religion is different.

But they will still vote for him.

You betcha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCunBErZZJE]Sarah Palin Winks At America - YouTube[/ame]

You got it wrong, Fakey. You have already proved yourself to be a poseur. Nobody buys your stupid routine.

We all know it.

I don't think so. I think Starkey is doing libertarians and limited-government supporters a favor by making it clear just how they are being played. A Romney victory would do even more to advance the statist agenda than leaving Obama to flounder for another four years.

Cast a vote for real change. Don't waste it endorsing the status quo.

Party first!

Romney's a Theocrat.

Theocrat == American Conservative. Unfortunately..Romney's religion is different.

But they will still vote for him.

You betcha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCunBErZZJE]Sarah Palin Winks At America - YouTube[/ame]

You're just p*ssed she wasn't winking at you. :lol:

Not after I saw her with her makeup off..ugh. :eusa_shhh:

We all know it.

I don't think so. I think Starkey is doing libertarians and limited-government supporters a favor by making it clear just how they are being played. A Romney victory would do even more to advance the statist agenda than leaving Obama to flounder for another four years.

Bullshit. If you vote for anybody but Romney, you assist the incumbent since it WILL be either the incumbent or his GOP challenger who wins the race. (This is particularly true in any state where the vote could end up being a tight one.)

There may come another day when a 3rd Party is a viable prospect.

This is not that day.

We all know it.

Bullshit. If you vote for anybody but Romney, you assist the incumbent since it WILL be either the incumbent or his GOP challenger who wins the race. (This is particularly true in any state where the vote could end up being a tight one.)

This is not that day.

There are larger problems.

This is not that day.

If we continue to fall for your "logic", that day will never come. A vote for Romney or Obama is a vote for the status quo, a vote against change.

Whats the alternative?

If you're the GOP and you trot out Romney and people like you vote for him... indeed what is the alternative in 2016, 2020, 2024? Trot out someone different in hopes people you will vote for him/her?

The alternative is that you don't embrace someone who doesn't share your "values" in hopes of getting someone who does 4 years later.

Time for you to retreat to "yeah but" which is all the GOP has left. Sad.

I knew you would fall for it, Of course, you not GOP, and yes you will vote GOP. We mainstream Republicans win with Romney this fall, and that is the end for you wannabe so-called conservatives. No, you are not making comeback. That ended with the defeat of Santorum, with the defeat of Cain, Perry, and all the other GOP far right freaks.

Your days are over, freak, and we rebuild the GOP in the direction it needs to be constructed for the 21st century.

Bleat all you want, little sheep, but vote for Romney regardless. At least he will throw you a few crumbs, more than you deserve.

You got it wrong, Fakey. You have already proved yourself to be a poseur. Nobody buys your stupid routine. And I am not a Republican either. But unlike you, I am voting for the GOP candidate. You will vote for the incumbent. We all know it. The influence of the Right on the GOP need not be isolated, either. It has already been marginalized for too many years. The RINOs had basically won. NOW, what you are carping about is the effort of the right to stage a come-back and to reclaim the GOP. Too bad for you. The right IS staging a come back and while it will not happen overnight and there are likely to be some set-backs along the way, the influence of leftist thinking will be slowly excised (like a cancerous growth) from the healthy tissue remaining in the GOP. The American Republic is making a comeback, too. Go lament over that. Your side will lose. Long overdue.

Whats the alternative?

If you're the GOP and you trot out Romney and people like you vote for him... indeed what is the alternative in 2016, 2020, 2024? Trot out someone different in hopes people you will vote for him/her?

The alternative is that you don't embrace someone who doesn't share your "values" in hopes of getting someone who does 4 years later.

Time for you to retreat to "yeah but" which is all the GOP has left. Sad.

Should they have run Bishop Santorum?

Party first!

If he's not a "real conservative" then that means he's a liberal and you ought to love him...and vote for him...right? But you won't because YOU KNOW he's a conservative. He's not a libertarian it is true- but your beef is not his conservative or libertarian credentials- try being intellectually honest for a change~

Forum List

Back