Are We About to See Another Stolen Presidential Election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lakhota, Jun 1, 2012.

  1. Lakhota
    Offline

    Lakhota Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    54,829
    Thanks Received:
    6,032
    Trophy Points:
    1,870
    Location:
    Native America
    Ratings:
    +23,553
    More: Are We About to See Another Stolen Presidential Election? | Mother Jones
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Conservative
    Offline

    Conservative Type 40

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2011
    Messages:
    17,082
    Thanks Received:
    2,026
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    there was a first stolen election?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. SniperFire
    Offline

    SniperFire Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Messages:
    13,627
    Thanks Received:
    1,220
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Inside Your Head
    Ratings:
    +1,227
    It's only June, and Chief Packing Fudge is already weeping.

    LOL
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. blackhawk
    Offline

    blackhawk Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2012
    Messages:
    20,779
    Thanks Received:
    3,998
    Trophy Points:
    280
    Location:
    Deep in the heart of Texas.
    Ratings:
    +12,953
    The closet thing to a stolen election I know of is the 1960 one between Kennedy and Nixon as for the 2000 election that myth has been debunked many times.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Missourian
    Offline

    Missourian Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Messages:
    18,330
    Thanks Received:
    5,485
    Trophy Points:
    350
    Location:
    Missouri
    Ratings:
    +11,566

    In liberal-land "stolen" means they lost.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. RightWingFerret
    Offline

    RightWingFerret BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1,720
    Thanks Received:
    110
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sarasota & Naples, Florida
    Ratings:
    +110
    isn't it holder that is advocating voter fraud?
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. bripat9643
    Offline

    bripat9643 Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2011
    Messages:
    83,359
    Thanks Received:
    10,191
    Trophy Points:
    2,030
    Ratings:
    +40,120
    Liberal Dictionary:
    =======================================
    Stolen election - any election Democrats lose
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. The Infidel
    Offline

    The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Messages:
    17,252
    Thanks Received:
    3,170
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    AMERITOPIA
    Ratings:
    +3,175
    Aww shit, here we go.

    Getting ready for this shit again.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Lakhota
    Offline

    Lakhota Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    54,829
    Thanks Received:
    6,032
    Trophy Points:
    1,870
    Location:
    Native America
    Ratings:
    +23,553
    Oops, your bigotry is showing...
     
  10. RightWingFerret
    Offline

    RightWingFerret BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1,720
    Thanks Received:
    110
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Sarasota & Naples, Florida
    Ratings:
    +110
    with dem's only about 30% of registered voters and the GOP&independants the other 70%, what do u expect?
     

Share This Page