Is Romny a real conservative?

Whats the alternative?

Morals and principle.....and no im not talking about obama.

Well, who?

Who you expect we should vote for?

Plasmaball, I really do want to know. Im not jacking with ya. Who?

Because I'll be damned if I stay home.

You can't think of anyone you'd prefer?

Usually when people ask this question it's because they are assuming they're only allowed to vote for a Democrat or Republican. But contrary to popular belief, that isn't required!

I'll probably be voting for Gary Johnson, if he can clear up his foreign policy stance sufficiently.

I think not but the right will vote for him anyway.
Party first!

Nah, not at all, though he will kiss TP butt until inauguration day, then he will flip them over their tummies and roger them good, then turn em out into the alley. Damn good riddance to scalawags and parasites on the American narrative.

Well, who?

Usually when people ask this question it's because they are assuming they're only allowed to vote for a Democrat or Republican. But contrary to popular belief, that isn't required!

I'll probably be voting for Gary Johnson, if he can clear up his foreign policy stance sufficiently.

Party first!

Is Obama a real liberal? I think not but the left will vote for him anyway.

This liberal will not vote for Obama.
I am writing in someone. Most likely Jon Stewart.

It shows I voted but did not like either candidate.

Sorry, but this guy is not throwing away his vote.

Thanks for your honesty guys... no BS.

I can see where you are both coming from, but I did that once before and swore I wouldn't do it again.

Party first!

Nah, not at all, though he will kiss TP butt until inauguration day, then he will flip them over their tummies and roger them good, then turn em out into the alley. Damn good riddance to scalawags and parasites on the American narrative.

You must be so proud.

I have no problem using the TP for a good purpose, then turning them out. Darn straight, podjo,

Well, who?

I can see where you are both coming from, but I did that once before and swore I wouldn't do it again.

I hope that doesn't mean you're throwing away your vote on Robamney.

You must be so proud.

I have no problem using the TP for a good purpose, then turning them out. Darn straight, podjo,

Then you have no integrity. And neither does Mr. Etch-a-Sketch. Maybe you think this is cute, in some cynical fashion but it's not. It's just a lie.

I hope that doesn't mean you're throwing away your vote on Robamney.

Im actually doing something I have not done before... I am voting against someone :eusa_think:
Yeah... that's the ticket.

:lol:

I actually don't think Romney is that bad... not as conservative as I'd like, but he will do this time around.

Well, who?

Saying you do not like either one is not throwing away your vote. It is voting against the current two party system, which offers no real choice.
You must take a longer view for a soloution to our problems.
Neither of the current jerks is a soloution.

Party first!

No. He is not a real conservative.

But hell yeah, we are gonna vote for him to dump the idiot incumbent the fuck out of office.

America first, you mentally defective dip stick.

No 911's, no Iraqs, no lost cities (New Orleans); thus Obama is competent next to Bush II. But better than baby Bush may not be enough.

Saying you do not like either one is not throwing away your vote. It is voting against the current two party system, which offers no real choice.

Exactly. And endorsing the charade, by voting for one of the hand picked stooges, only perpetuates the problem.

Well, who?

Sadly there is nobody really....which is the sad part honestly. I really with people would stay home in droves to prove a point,but that's just not the case...

Better to vote a write in to let them know you voted but liked neither one.
Apathy the major partys like.
Active voters not playing their game they do not like.

Cant afford 4 more years of Obama... He will destroy us completely.

I'm not risking it, my kids & grandkids future is too important to me.

Cant afford 4 more years of Obama... He will destroy us completely.

I'm not risking it, my kids & grandkids future is too important to me.

the other one will be no better. Neither one is really running things now.

Well, who?

Sadly there is nobody really....which is the sad part honestly. I really with people would stay home in droves to prove a point,but that's just not the case...

Better to vote a write in to let them know you voted but liked neither one.
Apathy the major partys like.
Active voters not playing their game they do not like.

At least you guys are voting... I have no time for idiots who didn't vote but want to insert their .02 in a conversation.
I have a few friends who do it and I usually piss them off by telling them to shut the hell up, their opinion means nothing to me as far as politics go.

The Infidel doesn't mince words with even his best friends. :lol:

Forum List

Back