Is Rand Paul a Racist?

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
Or just a very poor judge of character?

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

Was Paul unaware of the racist positions of these two when he hired them?
Did he continue in the dark?
Or does he agree with them?

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

He opposes Obama so the liberal line of thought is that he must be a racist.

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

Not a liberal so I couldn't speculate on that.

But are you suggesting that his frequent close association with racists (along with his statements about the 1964 Civil Rights Act) don't raise any flags? Just his opposition to Obama?

Anyone that believes in responsibility is branded racists. Ironically, by none other than fucking racists

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

But are you suggesting that his frequent close association with racists (along with his statements about the 1964 Civil Rights Act) don't raise any flags? Just his opposition to Obama?

There was less association by Paul with racists than by Obama. Why aren't you asking whether Obama is a racist?

Jack Hunter
Christopher Hightower

Not a liberal? Who accused you of that?

I'm not sure of what your talking about, but generally all constitutionally minded conservatives oppose title 7 of the 1964 civil rights act. That is to say, if that is the act in question. The op is lacking in information.

Last edited:

There was less association by Paul with racists than by Obama. Why aren't you asking whether Obama is a racist?

no, lets just stick to the merits of the op. We already know Obama associates with racial scum.

Anyone that believes in responsibility is branded racists. Ironically, by none other than fucking racists

Is that a way of ignoring these associations?
Do you approve of these associations or not?
Or would you prefer to ignore them?

Do you share exactly the same sentiments of everyone you associate with? Is there even any proof these guys are actually racists?

Once again, the op suggests that we look up the information for you. Most, including me, don't have a clue who these people are.

If Liberals wrote the following law:

1) All blacks are Gods, holy and perfect.

2) Gods deserve to live among the Heavens, therefore all blacks on Earth must be exterminated.

Liberals would assault anyone disagreeing with their bill as a racist.

no, lets just stick to the merits of the op. We already know Obama associates with racial scum.

racial scum or racist scum?

So do Paul supporters approve of these associations or not?
I know each Paul supporter can only speak for himself or herself. No one can speak for an entire group of people. So I'm interested in hearing as many different viewpoints as possible.

The race card is completely worn out.

Endless use of the term 'racist' by libs labeling anyone who disagrees with them have rendered the word meaningless. Chicken Little and The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Throw 'NAZI' in the same basket as well.

If Liberals wrote the following law;

1) All blacks are Gods, holy and perfect.

2) Gods deserve to live among the Heavens, therefore all blacks on Earth must be exterminated.

Liberals would assault anyone disagreeing with their bill as a racist.

Is that another way of ignoring these associations?

I know each Paul supporter can only speak for himself or herself. No one can speak for an entire group of people. So I'm interested in hearing as many different viewpoints as possible.

Both. For the next reply I would refer you to my previous statements.

What exactly is your purpose here? Or are you just trolling?

Who cares? Nobody.

If Rand Paul supporters don't care ... then why don't they care?

I'm not exactly a "Rand Paul Supporter" so I can't say and I don't care because I believe the history and present nature of this stupid country is so completely messed up that very few people have no racist bones in their bodies.

If this site is any indication then who isn't racist? It's certainly not the people who claim their not racist while still clinging to racist policies.

How does one define "racist". If I were to say, for example, that you are a "niggardly" person would that be racist?

The definition is intentionally vague because it's sole use by the establishment is to divide you and keep you distracted.

The race card is completely worn out.

Endless use of the term 'racist' by libs labeling anyone who disagrees with them have rendered the word meaningless. Chicken Little and The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Throw 'NAZI' in the same basket as well.

So do you approve of these associations or not?

Forum List

Back