Is Mitt Romney beginning to "fall apart"?

Romney seems to be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Running from one subject to another subject. From Topic to Topic. He can't seem to spend more than ten minutes on any single issue.

And he's crumbled. Got rid of the gay foreign policy adviser, whose advice he could probably use right about now.

Couldn't stand up to Rush when Rush called a young lady "slut".

Tax returns have become a nightmare.

Signed documents saying he worked at Bain and didn't work at Bain in the same three year period.

He stopped talking about the Olympics once it was discovered he received over 1.3 billion in tax payer money.

Got Clint Eastwood to talk to an empty chair.

Took a trip overseas that ended up being a very long "blooper reel".

Gave a shout out to the birthers because he knew, since he's white, no one would ask for his birth certificate.

Invited reporters on labor day to his yacht while flying a "Cayman Islands" Flag.

Said if people knew his policies, they wouldn't vote for him.

Then, instead of any policy, there are all these lies about welfare, Medicare and apologies to foreign countries that never happened.

He promoted the idea of "Fewer Police, Firemen and Teachers" during a time when the southwest was literally "on fire".

His own website says we should try to get immigrants here with degrees and immigrants studying math and science in schools should have unlimited residency. At the same time discussing the possibility of cutting the department of education and increasing class size. He's talked about helping immigrants with capital so they could start businesses. Guess he wants everyone in his base to have a boss with an accent.

Didn't mention Afghanistan, Iran or Iraq in his acceptance speech.

Thinks Russia is our number one geopolitical foe. Thinks a bigger military can fight al Qeada. I'm not sure he knows who al Qeada is. After all, McCain thought Iran was supporting Bin Laden not knowing they were enemies.

And now he's frantically running around trying to stay ahead of protesters in the Middle East and putting out statements before he even knows what's going on.

The support he is getting is from a 90% white right wing who hates Obama. The reasons they hate Obama are stupid until you talk to them in private. Then, most will admit they can't stand having a black president.

This is someone in full panic mode having a meltdown. The next couple of weeks should be quite interesting.

rdean...did you actually compose that all by yourself?

Of course not. Bill Ayers lives next door. I was starting my political career in his living room.

Yea, it sounds just as stupid when they say it about Obama. I only wondered what a lie tastes like. Not too good.

Possible topics:

Obama's historically failed economy

Obama getting the Libyan Ambassador killed on 9/11

Something about Romney

Calm down Frank. Take an extra med and say "******" a dozen times. That always seems to relax your kind.

You're calling him a racist? Seriously? Frank is a much higher quality person than you are my friend. Wake up and change your life.

Possible topics:

Something about Romney

Calm down Frank. Take an extra med and say "******" a dozen times. That always seems to relax your kind.

You're calling him a racist? Seriously? Frank is a much higher quality person than you are my friend. Wake up and change your life.

He is what he is fool.

This is in his signature line:

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Some unsubstantiated quote from a conservative writer. I suspect it's about as "honest" as Republicans saying Obama had an "apology tour" or that he removed the "work requirement" from welfare.

Frank likes that quote because it has the word "******" in it, TWICE, and gets a tiny bit excited every time he sees it, TWICE.

He is what he is fool.

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Some unsubstantiated quote from a conservative writer. I suspect it's about as "honest" as Republicans saying Obama had an "apology tour" or that he removed the "work requirement" from welfare.

Frank likes that quote because it has the word "******" in it, TWICE, and gets a tiny bit excited every time he sees it, TWICE.

No. He likes that quote because it demonstrates the dishonesty and racism of the left.

Possible topics:

Something about Romney

220px-37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

Possible topics:

Something about Romney

yeah...and that good ole southern boy lost the south to your GOP as soon as he signed the civil rights act.

He is what he is fool.

and your always saying the 90% White shit Dean......only Racist constantly bring up skin color.....Franks Sig line is an example of something said.....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?..... ok question you cant answer.....see ya Dean.....:bye1:

yeah...and that good ole southern boy lost the south to your GOP as soon as he signed the civil rights act.

You mean when LBJ signed Ike's Civil Rights Bill that was first proposed in 1957, right?

He is what he is fool.

I like to point out that the Dem Party continues to be the Racist Big Plantation Party. The media lies and distortions are the only reasons it's even competitive as a major political party. LBJ set Civil Rights Bill back 7 whole years while he was Majority Leader. The Bill that LBJ signed was first proposed by Ike in 1957.

Last edited:

He is what he is fool.

No. He likes that quote because it demonstrates the dishonesty and racism of the left.

No it doesn't. Does Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan saying "Obama cut the welfare requirement" make what we know to be a lie true? Just because it was Mitt (Obama raided Medicare) Romney and Paul (20 minute marathon) Ryan saying it?

He is what he is fool.

I like to point out that the Dem Party continues to be the Racist Big Plantation Party. The media lies and distortions are the only reasons it's even competitive as a major political party. LBJ set Civil Rights Bill back 7 whole years while he was Majority Leader. The Bill that LBJ signed was first proposed by Ike in 1957.

Ike, the president behind the interstate highway system and NASA. The president who thought investing in America was a "worthwhile" cause. A president who supported a 90% tax on the wealthiest Americans.

Yea, like he would be welcome in today's "let him die" Republican Party.

He is what he is fool.

and your always saying the 90% White shit Dean......only Racist constantly bring up skin color.....Franks Sig line is an example of something said.....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?..... ok question you cant answer.....see ya Dean.....:bye1:

Something said by a right winger with an agenda without an ounce of proof or corroborating evidence.

If you don't have tape or video and if it comes from such a "suspect" source, then repeating it means you want it to be true so bad. So very bad.

Republicans don't need to bring up skin color. They already know they are 90% white.

Last edited by a moderator:

How about the Obama body count? Number of US citizens not serving in the military killed because of Obama's startling ineptitude. I count 5 so far

"Take a look at the actual US Military Casualty figures since 1980. If you do the math, you wil find quite a few surpises. First of all, let’s compare numbers of US Military personnel that died during the first term of the last four presidents.

George W. Bush . . . . . 5187 (2001-2004)
Bill Clinton . . . . . . . . . 4302 (1993-1996)
George H.W. Bush . . . . 6223 (1989-1992)
Ronald Reagan . . . . . . 9163 (1981-1984)"

Military Deaths (all causes) 1980-2004

He is what he is fool.

Something said by a right winger with an agenda without an ounce of proof or corroborating evidence.

If you don't have tape or video and if it comes from such a "suspect" source, then repeating it means you want it to be true so bad. So very bad.

Republicans don't need to bring up skin color. They already know they are 90% white.

nice dance Dean.....Franks Sig line is an EXAMPLE of something said,its up to Frank to prove LBJ said it,its not my line..........now back to my stump Dean question....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?........you called the guy a racist.....prove it.....

Romney knows he is in trouble.

You can see the flop sweat in every interview.

Forum List

Back