Is Mitt Romney beginning to "fall apart"?

He is what he is fool.

This is in his signature line:

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

Some unsubstantiated quote from a conservative writer. I suspect it's about as "honest" as Republicans saying Obama had an "apology tour" or that he removed the "work requirement" from welfare.

Frank likes that quote because it has the word "******" in it, TWICE, and gets a tiny bit excited every time he sees it, TWICE.

I like to point out that the Dem Party continues to be the Racist Big Plantation Party. The media lies and distortions are the only reasons it's even competitive as a major political party. LBJ set Civil Rights Bill back 7 whole years while he was Majority Leader. The Bill that LBJ signed was first proposed by Ike in 1957.

Ike, the president behind the interstate highway system and NASA. The president who thought investing in America was a "worthwhile" cause. A president who supported a 90% tax on the wealthiest Americans.

Yea, like he would be welcome in today's "let him die" Republican Party.

And Democrat LBJ is still a racist who dropped the N word like a preacher talking Jesus

Calm down Frank. Take an extra med and say "******" a dozen times. That always seems to relax your kind.

220px-37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

yeah...and that good ole southern boy lost the south to your GOP as soon as he signed the civil rights act.

the dems do everything in their power to alienate white people.

Hell, your president bad-mouths whitey every chance he gets

First of all, let’s compare numbers of US Military personnel that died during the first term of the last four presidents.

George W. Bush . . . . . 5187 (2001-2004)
Bill Clinton . . . . . . . . . 4302 (1993-1996)
George H.W. Bush . . . . 6223 (1989-1992)
Ronald Reagan . . . . . . 9163 (1981-1984)

Most of those deaths would have come from accidents or suicides, so those figures depend mainly on the total size of the active duty military, as opposed to combat deaths. Meaning it's basically a useless statistic.

It's useful to see who the Johnson-haters are, because that's one way in which the racists reveal themselves. They will never forgive Johnson, who was "one of them", for turning traitor to FineWhitePeople by signing the Civil Rights Act.

Romney may look presidental - until he opens his mouth. The debates should put the final nails in Romney's political coffin.

If you like an arrogant, condescending know it all who hasn't solved a problem in almost 4 years, then Obama is your guy. For everyone else, he's in trouble...

The middle east and north africa is on fire. The economy in a shambles. Inflation poised to finish off the job of total economic destruction. The government in open warfare on the Constitution.

Yep, Romney's falling apart all right.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Watch the flop sweat on Romney during every interview.

The church will not be happy if he loses.

He is supposed to be the fulfillment of the Morman's White Horse prophecy.

The middle east and north africa is on fire. The economy in a shambles. Inflation poised to finish off the job of total economic destruction. The government in open warfare on the Constitution.

Yep, Romney's falling apart all right.

Nothing is on fire except Romney's campaign.

The economy has been growing since 2009.

Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 8.1%.

Romney is doomed.

It's useful to see who the Johnson-haters are, because that's one way in which the racists reveal themselves. They will never forgive Johnson, who was "one of them", for turning traitor to FineWhitePeople by signing the Civil Rights Act.

LBJ haters? LOL

LBJ set Civil Right back 7 years!

Check your history

The bill he passed was proposed by Ike in 1957 and LBJ suffocated it in the Senate

First of all, let’s compare numbers of US Military personnel that died during the first term of the last four presidents.

George W. Bush . . . . . 5187 (2001-2004)
Bill Clinton . . . . . . . . . 4302 (1993-1996)
George H.W. Bush . . . . 6223 (1989-1992)
Ronald Reagan . . . . . . 9163 (1981-1984)

Most of those deaths would have come from accidents or suicides, so those figures depend mainly on the total size of the active duty military, as opposed to combat deaths. Meaning it's basically a useless statistic.

Not really. in the case of George W. Bush, not only were most of those deaths from the war, but you forgot to include the tens of thousands maimed for life.
Throw in the criticism about the soldiers being sent off with old and rusty equipment and you have a scandal of mammoth proportions. But Republicans have not only lied their way out of it, but they have even blamed it on Obama.

I like to point out that the Dem Party continues to be the Racist Big Plantation Party. The media lies and distortions are the only reasons it's even competitive as a major political party. LBJ set Civil Rights Bill back 7 whole years while he was Majority Leader. The Bill that LBJ signed was first proposed by Ike in 1957.

Ike, the president behind the interstate highway system and NASA. The president who thought investing in America was a "worthwhile" cause. A president who supported a 90% tax on the wealthiest Americans.

Yea, like he would be welcome in today's "let him die" Republican Party.

And Democrat LBJ is still a racist who dropped the N word like a preacher talking Jesus

Prove it.

And suddenly you're saying "N" word? When did that start? Say what you mean. Be "proud".

and your always saying the 90% White shit Dean......only Racist constantly bring up skin color.....Franks Sig line is an example of something said.....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?..... ok question you cant answer.....see ya Dean.....:bye1:

Something said by a right winger with an agenda without an ounce of proof or corroborating evidence.

If you don't have tape or video and if it comes from such a "suspect" source, then repeating it means you want it to be true so bad. So very bad.

Republicans don't need to bring up skin color. They already know they are 90% white.

nice dance Dean.....Franks Sig line is an EXAMPLE of something said,its up to Frank to prove LBJ said it,its not my line..........now back to my stump Dean question....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?........you called the guy a racist.....prove it.....

I see he took both "*******" out of his signature line. You know what that means? It means every time he posted something, he said "******" twice. The fact that he took it out is an admission he couldn't actually prove LBJ said it. So how many times did he say "******" before taking it out of his signature line?

I have more "proof" than he did about LBJ. Did you point that out to him? Huh? Well? Did you?

Thought so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something said by a right winger with an agenda without an ounce of proof or corroborating evidence.

If you don't have tape or video and if it comes from such a "suspect" source, then repeating it means you want it to be true so bad. So very bad.

Republicans don't need to bring up skin color. They already know they are 90% white.

nice dance Dean.....Franks Sig line is an EXAMPLE of something said,its up to Frank to prove LBJ said it,its not my line..........now back to my stump Dean question....how many times does Frank mention skin color in his posts as compared to you?........you called the guy a racist.....prove it.....

I see he took both "*******" out of his signature line. You know what that means? It means every time he posted something, he said "******" twice. The fact that he took it out is an admission he couldn't actually prove LBJ said it. So how many times did he say "******" before taking it out of his signature line?

I have more "proof" than he did about LBJ. Did you point that out to him? Huh? Well? Did you?

Thought so.

I changed my sig line because Obama getting people killed and murdered is more important right now that educating people on what a racist cocksucker your hero LBJ was.

You have no "proof", all you have is dick in the vacuum cleaner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...race-goebbles-would-be-proud.html#post2476077

220px-37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

yeah...and that good ole southern boy lost the south to your GOP as soon as he signed the civil rights act.

You mean when LBJ signed Ike's Civil Rights Bill that was first proposed in 1957, right?

irrelevant, idiota....who SIGNED it? and when did the south go restate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back