Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
dont you have to have one first to have a second one??

other than BLM and antifa we havent had an insurrection,,

No they aren't, they are anti-fascist.
Why shouldn't Americans stand up to the Reich and their Gestapo techniques.....you know, the ones you support Commie. We like our freedom and will stand up for it.

Why shouldn't Americans stand up to the Reich and their Gestapo techniques.....you know, the ones you support Commie. We like our freedom and will stand up for it.
She couldnt be clearer. A rejected politician cheering for another falied politician/sex offender.

~~~~~~
How so? Will those NRA people start riots, arson, burning cities and murdering like Antifa/BLM?
Seems you have the shoe on the wrong foot bub.
If there's any Fascist behavior in politics, it's coming from the Maoist Marxist Democrats, something you refuse to admit..
If there's an uprising of moderates it will be in self-defense and become a Revolution.

1686588445837.jpeg

Last edited:

Then we can assume you will be out there tomorrow morning with your guns standing up to the Reich and their Gestapo techniques?

I'm perfectly willing to go thru her. Sign me up. :heehee:

You wouldn't drink that swill Bud Light either Commie.
I see that Bud Light triggers you. :heehee: What a fragile male.

It seems to be that Kari is risking being charged with inciting violence, and that would be at Trump's request.
She's a believer and if Trump comes through all his trouble then Kari will be given the VP job in return for her loyalty. But it's not going to be enough.

Trump simply must do his own work on reviving his popularity, but he's got an arm tied behind his back because he's be taken off the streets if he incited violence again.

I can't see how Trump can ever find a way back if he doesn't show he's boss within about a month. The other side is building an ironclad case against him that political popularity won't be able to overcome.

And most important now is that Trump is still afraid to launch a real antiwar campaign. He knows that the American people are a hard sell on opposing any of their wars.

~~~~~~
How so? Will those NRA people start riots, arson, burning cities and murdering like Antifa/BLM?
Seems you have the shoe on the wrong foot bub.
If there's any Fascist behavior in politics, it's coming from the Maoist Marxist Democrats, something you refuse to admit..
If there's an uprising of moderates it will be in self-defense and become a Revolution.
If they do, it'll be the first time since NRA members are not mass murderers.

Why aren't the Trump cult patriots here down in Florida defending Trump?

Oh, that's right. They all want someone else to fight the Civil War, while they stay home viewing the bloodshed and fondling themselves.
Simply, Trump isn't leading with power and conviction. He's stumbling along in his speeches to his small crowds with ridiculous issues that make sane people scratch their heads!

Forum List

Back