Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Haha says the idiot that says appeals are going nowhere because of indictments…
That is not what I wrote. The indictments are solid; no appeals will be based on their technicality.

There will be appeals, of course. A set will be on his right to free speech, his right to lie, being restrained.

That is not what I wrote. The indictments are solid; no appeals will be based on their technicality.

There will be appeals, of course. A set will be on his right to free speech, his right to lie, being restrained.
haha nobody ever claimed there would be appeals based on the indictments...people don't appeal the indictments you dumb ass

I don't think you know what wishful thinking is. We don't have to wish. Trump has been indicted with over 90 felonies. Appeals come after a loss you clown. If you're hoping to win on appeal you're the one with a prayer and a wish. 😄
I’m saying, (pay attention) that 1. Indictment is NOT a conviction. 2. In the event Trump is found guilty of anything, he is entitled to appeal all the way to SCOTUS, which will NOT be immediate, and during said appeal he is NOT convicted. 3. During which, he will be POTUS again.

(2) Yes, he is convicted during the appeal, and if sentenced to ten years or more, can be confined during the appeal.

If elected (which he won't be), he will be President in federal confinement. Immediately after election, his VP, cabinet, and majority of both chambers will convene to remove him from office and replace him with the VP elect.

(2) Yes, he is convicted during the appeal, and if sentenced to ten years or more, can be confined during the appeal.

If elected (which he won't be), he will be President in federal confinement. Immediately after election, his VP, cabinet, and majority of both chambers will convene to remove him from office and replace him with the VP elect.
If elected, he will pardon himself from the federal charges, or just order the DOJ to drop them altogether.

Then he will have his newly aappointed AG argue that the state proceedings aganst the president interfere with his ability to perform his duties. Then he would just stop showing up.

Then we wll endure up to four more years of Trump and his enablers, as our institutions hold on with white knuckles.

Then we move on.

If elected, he will pardon himself from the federal charges, or just order the DOJ to drop them altogether.

Then he will have his newly aappointed AG argue that the state proceedings aganst the president interfere with his ability to perform his duties. Then he would just stop showing up.

Then we wll endure up to four more years of Trump and his enablers, as our institutions hold on with white knuckles.

Then we move on.
I’m pretty sure you people have convinced the American people that dems are not fit to run anything…

Trump can only pardon himself (and that is in doubt) if sworn in by a judge to the Office of the Presidency. The DOJ will ignore him until that happens.

None of that happens until he is sworn into office on the 21st of January. And the above will prevent that as explained in #269.

I’m saying, (pay attention) that 1. Indictment is NOT a conviction. 2. In the event Trump is found guilty of anything, he is entitled to appeal all the way to SCOTUS, which will NOT be immediate, and during said appeal he is NOT convicted. 3. During which, he will be POTUS again.
No..... he is convicted. It's his conviction that he'd be appealing.

He can't pardon himself of any felonies he's convicted of in Georgia. Those are State crimes, not federal crimes, dumb dumb.
That Bull Shit will never stand. I know it soothes your soul to have a fellow nasty leftist sitting on this case, but like all triggered buffoons, she will be soundly rebuffed.

It's not being rushed.

"They" have nothing to do with the proceedings or their scheduling.

"They" aren't involved.

Grifty is getting more time than defendant's facing far weightier consequences.

Is Grifty going to decide how much time he needs?

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Joey Xi Bai Dung actually stole classified material from Senate SCIF, took classified materials to his home, stored the in his garage without security along with storing other classified documents at U-Penn and an office in China town D.C.
Of course debate the issue for the next 7.2 years according to AOC, but that won't answer the questions as to why there is a blatant two tiered system of law under the Bia Dung administration for Democrats and another for conservatives.

Forum List

Back