AZ Governor Kari Lake Announces Resignation - WTF?

Barr stated otherwise and he would know better than you. Yet you ignorantly call him a liar. Prove me wrong and show that Barr was lying.
He is a liar. What part of that don't you get? I do not have to prove a thing to you.

What do I believe, exactly?

I'm sure you can list a few crazy things.
You believe Bigfoot isn't real.

You believe the Jews didn't demolish the Twin Towers.

You believe the moon landings are real.

You believe Donald Trump lost the 2020 election.

You believe California's wildfires weren't started by a Jewish space laser.

You believe Paul Pelosi wasn't attacked by his gay hooker.

You are such a hack. You have no room to talk.

You believe Bigfoot isn't real.
You believe the Jews didn't demolish the Twin Towers.
You believe the moon landings are real.
You believe Donald Trump lost the 2020 election.
You believe California's wildfires weren't started by a Jewish space laser.
You believe Paul Pelosi wasn't attacked by his gay hooker.
You are such a hack. You have no room to talk.
I've run out of adjectives for this.

While there are examples from world history we can point to for some of it, this paranoid conspiratorial element is mind blowing. I don't get it.

"Arizona Republican Kari Lake will launch a Senate run as soon as early next month, according to three people familiar with her plans. She has been active in national politics since her 2022 loss and this week alone she’s headlining events in Iowa and Michigan. There is no specific date set for Lake’s launch but it will almost certainly come in the month of October, according to a person familiar with her plans who was granted anonymity to speak candidly.

Sinema’s switch to become an independent last year roiled the race for her seat. She has not said whether or not she will seek reelection and Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego already launched a Senate campaign. On the GOP side, Pinal County Sheriff Mark Lamb is running. The New York Times reported that Trump called Masters shortly after news broke of his Senate plans and expressed doubt that he could beat Lake in a primary. Masters lost a 2022 bid to Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly after some GOP leaders soured on his campaign."

Why would Kari stop being governor (which she totally is because she totally won and is totally the real Governor) to run for Senate? She had irrefutable proof that she won that election and it is legitimate governor of Arizona - Running for the Senate seems more like a step down for someone of her political brilliance. Also, if she is poised to be Trump's VP pick when he is re-elected in 2024, it would be hard for her to be both a US Senator and VP at the same time - however, if anyone can pull that off, it is Kari Lake.

It's just said to see her quit as Governor only to let a Democrat take over her office; that is basically letting them win. She should have stayed and fought, but I am sure she knows best and if this is the right move, so be it. At least this time, she won't have to worry about Dems stealing the election because, well - it depends on if she wins or not....if she loses, then obviously it was another election stolen.
????

I'm surprised they teach you about the War in the Pacific. It must be embarrassing for your people.

---On February 15, Lt. Gen. Arthur Percival, the British commander, met Yamashita to sign an unconditional surrender. ---

---Japan’s invasion of Burma prompted many from Burma’s Indian, Anglo-Indian and British communities to flee to the safety of India.---

And the 2020 Election still wasn't stolen

Would you like to ramble on about the complexities of the creation of Israel after WW2 to help deflect from the fact you are in a cult?

Forum List

Back