AZ Governor Kari Lake Announces Resignation - WTF?

Most republicans think it was fine as well. Just a few loons doubt it. Like Jap snipers left on a pacific island. They dont know that its over.
I'm surprised they teach you about the War in the Pacific. It must be embarrassing for your people.

---On February 15, Lt. Gen. Arthur Percival, the British commander, met Yamashita to sign an unconditional surrender. ---

---Japan’s invasion of Burma prompted many from Burma’s Indian, Anglo-Indian and British communities to flee to the safety of India.---

When they withhold signatures from comparison from anyone besides Maricopa employees it cannot be proven. If the signatures are examined it will be proven.
Correct, it has not been been proven so your claims are assumptions, conspiracies and bullshit

Correct, it has not been been proven so your claims are assumptions, conspiracies and bullshit
They need to be investigated. The bullshit is not investigating and holding Maricopa responsible for their actions purposely hidden by their interpretation of the law.

They need to be investigated. The bullshit is not investigating and holding Maricopa responsible for their actions purposely hidden by their interpretation of the law.
They were investigated and issues with the law is taken up in court where actual facts and legal arguments are made. Your claims are bunk. Accept that cause you sound insane

They were investigated and issues with the law is taken up in court where actual facts and legal arguments are made. Your claims are bunk. Accept that cause you sound insane
They were not investigated. Why don't you show me any investigation pertaining to the Lake trial. I'll wait.

They were not investigated. Why don't you show me any investigation pertaining to the Lake trial. I'll wait.
Ohhh the Lake trial! I thought you were talking about the Trump blow out. Yeah those claims were investigated to death and all that resulted was more votes for Biden and defamation lawsuits. Lake was calling foul before the election even occurred. If she had evidence of fraud then it could warrant an investigation. But without that she is just crying wolf

Ohhh the Lake trial! I thought you were talking about the Trump blow out. Yeah those claims were investigated to death and all that resulted was more votes for Biden and defamation lawsuits. Lake was calling foul before the election even occurred. If she had evidence of fraud then it could warrant an investigation. But without that she is just crying wolf
Trump's claims were not investigated either. The DOJ and the FBI never followed up on anything. Try the truth. The election was obviously stolen and we know how it was done. fake registrations creating votes without people behind them. And those phony votes given to the candidate of the fraudsters choice. It is documented in 2 states and more grossly inflated voter rolls will be exposed.

Because she is not talking about running for Senator of Iowa and Michigan.

Do you think she is going to run for Senator of Iowa and Michigan?

Correct, so why is she not in her one state she will be senator for?
She is not doing that. Quote her. She is intelligent, charismatic, tough as nails, and pretty. She scares the Hell out of you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back