Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

Remember, in many jurisdictions its illegal to carry or display firearms within certain distances of courthouses.
Only as long as Trump's supporters don't show up 500-1000 strong with their AR-15's.

Consider that Trump is done as far as a legal fight goes. He still has alternatives but they're fading fast!

It's getting close to crunch time unless he goes out with a whimper!

She couldnt be clearer. A rejected politician cheering for another falied politician/sex offender.
First consideration Tommy is that Americans go for a pretty face and t n' a. Then somewhere down the list comes a brain. Kari is in line to be the VP.
The only exception would be him choosing DeSantis out of necessity.

Hilary would have won in a landslide if she hadn't already lost it.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
That would be her business, not yours. Clean up the shithole you live in.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
Democrats incite insurrections all the time. Hell, not too many years ago we had insurrections all summer long in many major cities.

First consideration Tommy is that Americans go for a pretty face and t n' a. Then somewhere down the list comes a brain. Kari is in line to be the VP.
The only exception would be him choosing DeSantis out of necessity.

Hilary would have won in a landslide if she hadn't already lost it.
Imagine Kari with her finger on the button ?

I am sure that they are working on a water tight legal rebuttal of the charges. But i have yet to see it.
Tommy really? There is no defense unless he can take back political control and then have his loaded Scotus create one for him. He might!

Otherwise, in a normal country this kind of assclown would have faced a firing squad years ago.

Tommy really? There is no defense unless he can take back political control and then have his loaded Scotus create one for him. He might!

Otherwise, in a normal country this kind of assclown would have faced a firing squad years ago.
Everybody knows he did it. He has no defence.He should get down on his knees aand beg joe for a pardon after admitting his guilt.
That would be great tv.

Last edited:

She wants Donald really bad.

Everybody knows he did it. He has no defence.He should get down on his knees aand beeg joe for a pardon after admitting his guilt.
That would be great tv.
Your trolling aside, if he doesn't get his lieutenants out to lead with him soon, he could be in a position to cop a 'guilty' plea. Assuming he's capable of facing the humiliation.

I equate the US government to the Batista government days before the shit hit the fan.
And Trump to Comrad Fidel.

Whatever side makes the first significant move now, is going to gain control of a very corrupt system and make it work for them/him.

We know you're just itching for violence. At least you're honest about it.

They all are.

That's why they were so happy when
2020 riots 2.jpg

Burning down the businesses of black folks is about as violent as it gets.

Your trolling aside, if he doesn't get his lieutenants out to lead with him soon, he could be in a position to cop a 'guilty' plea. Assuming he's capable of facing the humiliation.

I equate the US government to the Batista government days before the shit hit the fan.
And Trump to Comrad Fidel.

Whatever side makes the first significant move now, is going to gain control of a very corrupt system and make it work for them/him.
I cant see that they have any other option in this.Stealing nuclear codes puts us all at risk.

Forum List

Back