Diehard Trump supporter Kari Lake eyes Arizona Senate bid after failed campaign for governor

Pretty difficult for a Republican to win in Arizona given the rather obvious Democrat corruption and rampant illegal voting.

Although .. Kari Lake is a great candidate, a great American and certainly deserves otherwise.
I think the Republicans should select a better candidate. Lake is a kook.

I think the Republicans should select a better candidate. Lake is a kook.
Better to a Democrat is generally a moron, take Biden as an example or the present fake Arizona governor as a corrupted dimwit as well.

So, we knew this was inevitable, as is the conclusion. She'll enter the race. The MAGA crowd will, of course, rally around her because they love extremist candidates and she pushes the Big Lie. She'll win the nomination and go on to lose the Senate race in spectacular fashion despite the fact there are essentially two Democrats running against her, splitting the vote, and she'll knock won more winnable seat off the Republicans' list that they need to flip the Senate next year.

Trump and her turned Arizona blue.

leftwinger when I send pms to you I never hear back from you,do you ever get them.

ive never seen one? I get deleted post messages? Or threads moved? I get notices if mentioned in posts like this one? I will look around again.

note: i did get messages (PM?). From PC chick to get me to pist again after yrs taken off (in complete disgust ove commee scum). So i think it works? Or did work once. But i have little tome to look but weekends maybe.

So she's not the governor. Thank you.

And the way she's carried on since losing isn't gaining her any additional voters, but certainly turning many off.
That seems to be true in my area of Arizona. I don't think she could win. Then again, I don't get out much so maybe in other parts of the state she might have more support.

Forum List

Back