Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Slow whores gets frustrated and sends you in to troll me?

:mm:
You don't sound like a SpecEd instructor. You don't seem to have the insight or the rhythm of how one communicates, so I doubt you.

Now you might have been a SpecEd student. I remember the story in our district when the 4th grade boy overheard a student and asked his mentor coach, "I'm in SpecEd?" She said, "Yes, for the rest of your life." Just like Seymour Flops.

Look dummy….Convict, or drawn out, the appeals process is clear, and he’s innocent until it’s over…By then he’ll be POTUS again, and you’ll still be just another internet troll….
Nah, j-mac, the indictments are clean, appeals will die on arrival, and the Orange Turd will die in prison.

The5thHorseman owns SeymourFlops as a fox does a hamstrung bunny, or I own MartyBegan or Votar Roja.

The so called 'blows' by the Judge are meaningless to the prosecution team.

What is far more meaningful is the Judge's ruling in GA that jurors will remain anonymous.
The judge has no way to keep the jurors anonymous. The DOJ and FBI's intell gathering capability is much too strong. The DOJ will know the names, addresses, family members, credit ratings and who many affairs had by each and every jury, primary and alternate.

Fanni's ruling means that Team Trump will not have the information, not that no one will have it. Unless they have their own investigators who are more compentent than the affirmative action hires and maxed out Democrat donors at the FBI.

You don't sound like a SpecEd instructor. You don't seem to have the insight or the rhythm of how one communicates, so I doubt you.

Now you might have been a SpecEd student. I remember the story in our district when the 4th grade boy overheard a student and asked his mentor coach, "I'm in SpecEd?" She said, "Yes, for the rest of your life." Just like Seymour Flops.
That's pretty lame.

Your puppet was doing better.

It's all the content you were capable of handling at that point.

When I judge you ready for more rhetorical ass-kicking, I'll give you some more content. I'm not one to run up the score when I'm too far ahead to be caught up with, or kick a clown when he's down.

Meanwhile, continue with the ALL CAPS, the childish profanity, and even throw in some emoticons if they would help you get down off the ledge.
Post the title of the thread

The judge has no way to keep the jurors anonymous. The DOJ and FBI's intell gathering capability is much too strong. The DOJ will know the names, addresses, family members, credit ratings and who many affairs had by each and every jury, primary and alternate.

Fanni's ruling means that Team Trump will not have the information, not that no one will have it. Unless they have their own investigators who are more compentent than the affirmative action hires and maxed out Democrat donors at the FBI.
? From the defense and the prosecution.

There’s that wishful thinking again from you, and your kind….Those fantasies of yours are rotting your brain…
I don't think you know what wishful thinking is. We don't have to wish. Trump has been indicted with over 90 felonies. Appeals come after a loss you clown. If you're hoping to win on appeal you're the one with a prayer and a wish. 😄

Forum List

Back