Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

I do know what you're talking about and it's all fartsmoke.
Mudda said fartsmoke alot, Taz.

Of course you know what I'm talking about.

Every stage of the evolution of matter and energy has evolved to the point it was ready to make the next leap in the evolutionary ladder. Consciousness, which is the pinnacle of evolution, is no different. Consciousness is evolving. It does so through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process. Virtue is the ultimate order from chaos. So the conflict and confusion process are the certain conditions and virtue is the certain outcome.

Now do you understand?
You make no sense, one thing doesn't follow to the next.
Of course it does. It is a pattern.
:itsok: Yeah, ok.
100%. God is working in your life through the moral laws. You are constantly receiving positive and negative feedback from God. And that feedback is changing the fabric of your identity and evolving your consciousness.
Mine and your moral standards are different, so does god account for that?

Mudda said fartsmoke alot, Taz.

Of course you know what I'm talking about.

Every stage of the evolution of matter and energy has evolved to the point it was ready to make the next leap in the evolutionary ladder. Consciousness, which is the pinnacle of evolution, is no different. Consciousness is evolving. It does so through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process. Virtue is the ultimate order from chaos. So the conflict and confusion process are the certain conditions and virtue is the certain outcome.

Now do you understand?
100%. God is working in your life through the moral laws. You are constantly receiving positive and negative feedback from God. And that feedback is changing the fabric of your identity and evolving your consciousness.
Find the highest possible standard for any given thing and that will be it.

According to your morals, some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. That wouldn't be the highest possible standard.

According to your morals, some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. That wouldn't be the highest possible standard.
It is to me and a lot of other people, so you lose, princess. Forcing people to have babies is what scum would do.

It is to me and a lot of other people, so you lose, princess. Forcing people to have babies is what scum would do.
No. Killing another human being for selfish reasons and rationalizing that it was moral is what you would do.

No. Killing another human being for selfish reasons and rationalizing that it was moral is what you would do.
Just shows that different people have different moral standards. Your problem is that you want everyone to adhere to your moral standards and call everyone else a deviant...

Just shows that different people have different moral standards. Your problem is that you want everyone to adhere to your moral standards and call everyone else a deviant...
No. It shows the subjective nature of mankind.

One thing shown is that the hypocrisy of how humans decide life and death extends to the undefined area of an unborn fétus being, indeed, a 'baby' and a 'human' in the way that the mother is.

You can't even say what the moral standards are that you want everyone to adhere to. You can't adhere to non-existent standards.

You can't even say what the moral standards are that you want everyone to adhere to. You can't adhere to non-existent standards.
Jesus summed them up when he said do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Jesus summed them up when he said do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
You have nothing, as usual,

So you don't believe that successful behavior naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure?

So you don't believe that successful behavior naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure?
Doing bad things can sometimes lead to a successful outcome. And doing the right thing can get you killed. So no, not always.

Doing bad things can sometimes lead to a successful outcome. And doing the right thing can get you killed. So no, not always.
Violating moral laws is not like violating physical laws. The consequence isn't always immediate. It is probabilistic.

But are you seriously arguing that successful behaviors don't naturally lead to successful outcomes?

Violating moral laws is not like violating physical laws. The consequence isn't always immediate. It is probabilistic.

But are you seriously arguing that successful behaviors don't naturally lead to successful outcomes?
What some people see as Trump's successful behavior led to a successful outcome, others see as a fat, stupid, immoral jackass. So my question, like it was before, is who gets to choose? Did nature choose Trump's behavior as successful? I sure fucking hope not! :biggrin:

What some people see as Trump's successful behavior led to a successful outcome, others see as a fat, stupid, immoral jackass. So my question, like it was before, is who gets to choose? Did nature choose Trump's behavior as successful? I sure fucking hope not! :biggrin:

Trump being president is not an indication of the success of his deceptions and despicable behavior. It is an indication of the people's failure to value truth and condemn, reject, and prevent a deceitful and despicable low life with absolutely no morals ethics or class from ever holding public office...

Even so his success is an illusion, like the brief success of a bank robber who gets away clean with a big bag of money only for red dye to explode allover his face in the get away car.

The red dye is all over the republican party, the religious right, and fox news too....lol...Awesome!

Its actually kind of funny seeing them all standing there surrounded by the police saying, "Red dye? What red dye?".

"I never colluded with russia.. No collusion! Ask the republican house intelligence committee." lol. "Never mind that I openly asked russia to interfere with an election on national TV during my campaign. Never mind that my closest people, really great people, secretly met with russian officials to do just that. Thats false news, the liberal media, crooked Hillary, the deep state, an out of control intelligence community, Obama, immigrants, the Jews. Don't pay any attention to that little man behind the iron curtain. WITCH HUNT! " .....I'm just a really nice guy, very smart, no one is smarter, who just wanted to make America great again"...

"Why is everybody always pickin' on me?" lol

Last edited:

What part of probabilistic outcomes did you not understand?

What part of normalization of deviance from the standard eventually leads to predictable surprises did you not understand?

Because here you are still arguing exceptions over the self evident truth that successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure.

The only people who argue against that are people who don't accept accountability and believe in blind luck.

I've been to the top of the beanstalk and have in my possession the goose that lays the golden eggs.
I didn't think you would be able to give an honest answer.
I just did. Obviously you just don't understand my language.
No. Your answer was non-responsive and evasive.

Tell me more about it and then maybe I will change my opinion.

No. I couldn't care less about changing your opinion.

Try harder and maybe you'll understand.
Your position is it's all a fairy tale.

I already told you by the choices that they make they subject themselves.
And which "choices" caused Down Syndrome?

Come on, time to be a big kid and own your evil comments. Yes, what you said is disgusting, and we're going to demonstrate that your fucked up, magical morality is, in fact, immoral, irrational, and unethical.

That is, if you don't slither away (which you almost certainly will do, because you can already smell that you said something vile).

Come on, time to be a big kid and own your evil comments. Yes, what you said is disgusting, and we're going to demonstrate that your fucked up, magical morality is, in fact, immoral, irrational, and unethical.

That is, if you don't slither away (which you almost certainly will do, because you can already smell that you said something vile).
Go f' your self. I answered you already and you slithered away days ago. I have better things to do than play with you in your shit filled sandbox.

Go f' your self. I answered you already and you slithered away days ago. I have better things to do than play with you in your shit filled sandbox.
You never once explained how our choices caused harmful genetic conditions, like down syndrome. Anyone can see that for themselves. You are a shameless little liar who said something very evil and stupid, and you are going to dance and prance and preen yourself to avoid owning it.

Again, as anyone can see for themselves. No dummy, you are not fooling anyone with 50 posts saying you don't "feel" like explaining it (which would take ONE post). It's embarrassing just to watch you act this way.

Forum List

Back