Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

"God's purpose isn't to achieve a certain outcome. God's purpose is to achieve a certain outcome" :coffee:

You peeps sure have a lot of dumb excuses to scapegoat god's deficiencies. So god's not actually perfect, that's why we have deformed babies and cancer?
God's purpose isn't to achieve a certain outcome. God's purpose is to achieve a certain outcome under certain conditions.

Your intentional misstating of what I wrote is how I know you are a militant atheist.
How do you know that that's god's purpose?
Through observation, reason and experience.
So you have nothing. Got it.
Observation, reason and experience isn't nothing, Taz. I've explained the details to you ad nauseam. It's not like you don't know what I am talking about.

You are the one with nothing.
I do know what you're talking about and it's all fartsmoke.

Are you arguing that God did not create space and time?

Are you arguing that that did not happen ~14 billion years ago?

Are you arguing that when all matter and energy in the universe occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of single atom it was not perfectly ordered?

Are you arguing that the atoms that make up every person who existed or will exist were not present when space and time were created?

Everything I have said has been proven by science.

You are the one who is insane if you don't believe these things.
Im am saying that the genesis account of the creation of heaven and earth is not and never was about God creating the universe 14 billion years ago, space and time, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants animals or humans.

The rebellion of Satan was rebellion against the will of God codified by Moses only a few thousand years ago.
Who told you that?
God.
How?

I've been to the top of the beanstalk and have in my possession the goose that lays the golden eggs.
I didn't think you would be able to give an honest answer.

Im am saying that the genesis account of the creation of heaven and earth is not and never was about God creating the universe 14 billion years ago, space and time, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants animals or humans.

The rebellion of Satan was rebellion against the will of God codified by Moses only a few thousand years ago.
Who told you that?
God.
How?

I've been to the top of the beanstalk and have in my possession the goose that lays the golden eggs.
I just did. Obviously you just don't understand my language.

God's purpose isn't to achieve a certain outcome. God's purpose is to achieve a certain outcome under certain conditions.

Your intentional misstating of what I wrote is how I know you are a militant atheist.
Observation, reason and experience isn't nothing, Taz. I've explained the details to you ad nauseam. It's not like you don't know what I am talking about.

Mudda said fartsmoke alot, Taz.

Of course you know what I'm talking about.

Every stage of the evolution of matter and energy has evolved to the point it was ready to make the next leap in the evolutionary ladder. Consciousness, which is the pinnacle of evolution, is no different. Consciousness is evolving. It does so through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process. Virtue is the ultimate order from chaos. So the conflict and confusion process are the certain conditions and virtue is the certain outcome.

Now do you understand?

No. Your answer was non-responsive and evasive.

Tell me more about it and then maybe I will change my opinion.

No. I couldn't care less about changing your opinion.

Try harder and maybe you'll understand.

I'm happy enough to show that you had no answer, hobelim.

I am glad that you have found a way to pretend to be happy not understanding the answer given.

I am glad that you have found a way to pretend to be happy not understanding the answer given.
There was no answer give. Just evasion. I'm happy with that. I was expecting it.

Every stage of the evolution of matter and energy has evolved to the point it was ready to make the next leap in the evolutionary ladder. Consciousness, which is the pinnacle of evolution, is no different. Consciousness is evolving. It does so through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is critical to that process. Virtue is the ultimate order from chaos. So the conflict and confusion process are the certain conditions and virtue is the certain outcome.

Now do you understand?
You make no sense, one thing doesn't follow to the next.

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?

Homosexuality is clearly condemned through the Holy Bible, it is a Sin and all Homosexuals will finish in Hell.
No - one politically correct homo democrat can abolish God and his law

So you're saying that parents are always responsible for a child with downs syndrome or cancer or deformed?
I am saying that humankind in general are the cause their own miseries. You apparently seem to want to lay that off on God instead of putting the fault where it belongs with failed human precepts.

God isn't going to stand in the way of you walking out in front of a bulldozer if that is what you determine you want to do. After all the Lord does give each its hearts desire and if you give yourself over to the son of perdition side in you and you desire to walk away from the spirit of truth or look the other way when it is there in front of you that is on you not the spirit of God.
We're not talking about an adult making a bad decision, but rather a baby that hasn't lived yet and is born deformed, retarded or with cancer. It's not always the fault of the parents, sometimes it's genetic. That's on god. God doesn't have to let that happen.
"Genetics" is merely a phrase used by humans who do not have a full understand of the mechanism of the reactions that the humans make from humankind's own choices. I suppose next you'll be blaming God for creating nuclear reactor breakdowns? Even though humans knew that they were taking a risk when they built the facilities that break down.
god's most ''important'' creation is flawed......god created something that is flawed--why?
Sorry the adversary (son of perdition) is not God's most important creation. Your thinking is what is flawed.
1. any idea/thinking about god-his creations-etc can't be flawed because there is no god and you can't prove there is
2. man is the highest level of ''beings''--most important --and is very flawed

I am saying that humankind in general are the cause their own miseries. You apparently seem to want to lay that off on God instead of putting the fault where it belongs with failed human precepts.

God isn't going to stand in the way of you walking out in front of a bulldozer if that is what you determine you want to do. After all the Lord does give each its hearts desire and if you give yourself over to the son of perdition side in you and you desire to walk away from the spirit of truth or look the other way when it is there in front of you that is on you not the spirit of God.
We're not talking about an adult making a bad decision, but rather a baby that hasn't lived yet and is born deformed, retarded or with cancer. It's not always the fault of the parents, sometimes it's genetic. That's on god. God doesn't have to let that happen.
"Genetics" is merely a phrase used by humans who do not have a full understand of the mechanism of the reactions that the humans make from humankind's own choices. I suppose next you'll be blaming God for creating nuclear reactor breakdowns? Even though humans knew that they were taking a risk when they built the facilities that break down.
god's most ''important'' creation is flawed......god created something that is flawed--why?
Sorry the adversary (son of perdition) is not God's most important creation. Your thinking is what is flawed.
1. any idea/thinking about god-his creations-etc can't be flawed because there is no god and you can't prove there is
You are the one that stated "god's most ''important'' creation is flawed". Now you make another claim? Damn get your shit straight would you.

You are the one that stated "god's most ''important'' creation is flawed". Now you make another claim? Damn get your shit straight would you.

maybe if you kept up with the thread you wouldn't look like a DUMBASS

Last edited:

Now do you understand?
Of course it does. It is a pattern.

maybe if you kept up with the thread you wouldn't look like a DUMASS
^ dunning effect

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?
No it is not a sin. It is a part of gods design, it is way of limiting populations. In the animal world homesexuality rises when the population is to large for the resources. Like I saw just below on 2. Who realy gives a shit who people love? I jst do not want to see public affection, get a room and no one should care! I think it is in poor taste for heterosexuals to be all over each other in public! also. Love who you want just do not force it on me!

Now do you understand?
:itsok: Yeah, ok.

Now do you understand?
:itsok: Yeah, ok.
100%. God is working in your life through the moral laws. You are constantly receiving positive and negative feedback from God. And that feedback is changing the fabric of your identity and evolving your consciousness.

Forum List

Back