Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

"I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?"

Very disrespectful way to speak about Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

You're pathetic. Desperate and pathetic !

okie dokie

now fuck off and allow the adults to have a conversation

Example of an "adult" response. Profanity and Grade II level grammar and punctuation.

As a liberal (not a progressive) I abhor censorship and pc retardedness. :eusa_whistle:

"Gook" does not offend me. I'm a liberal. Words have no power in and of themselves. I believe calling somebody a 'gook' is not the same as referring to them as a 'gook'

cripple is not the equivalent of retard or whatever.

Dr. K., was against the Balkan intervention during the Clinton years. I always thought he was a phony prick.

from the wikipedia entry: "Krauthammer opposed purely "humanitarian intervention" (with the exception of overt genocide). While he supported the 1991 Gulf War on the grounds of both humanitarianism and strategic necessity (preventing Saddam Hussein from gaining control of the Persian Gulf and its resources), he opposed American intervention in the Balkan wars on the grounds that America should not be committing the lives of its soldiers to purely humanitarian missions in which there is no American national interest at stake"

Dr. K., did flip flop here. Intellectual gymnastics are his forte. Wheelchair bound, he exceeds in mental feats of strength.

note: I actually agree with much of what he wrote ... with the caveat that what he wrote is not what he later supported when ideology and petty partisanship raised it's ugly head.

I don't often find myself agreeing with you, but uh. . . your thoughts on PC speech and Kraut. . . 2/2, man. Spot on.

Good talk.

thank you. Some people get to hide behind their status, whether that be gender, race, ability/disability/privilege, et al...

exposing mean-spirited pricks for what they are is a service call for civility itself. When pricks get called out and they and their supporters whine, it opens up the cloud of pc bullshit.

Exposure to the light of day cleanses the polity's soul

Exposing a mean-spirited female prick is dismissed as misogynistic by the likes of you.
Exposing a mean-spirited homosexual prick is dismissed as homophobia by the likes of you.
Exposing a mean-spirited union thug bis dismissed by the likes of you as union-bashing.
Exposing a mean-spirited atheist is being a Bible-thumper, according to the likes of you.
Exposing a mean-spirited Democrat like Biden, Moran, Kerry and Franks is being labeled as a teabagger.
Exposing a REAL teabagger like Barnie Franks is hate speech, according to the likes of you.
Exposing black hypocrites like Sharpton, Jackson, Rangels, Ellison and first and foremost, President Obama earns the label RACIST.

One must admit: Lacking any decency and brains, Democrats excel at name-calling.

"I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?"

Not if you truly thought FDR was an idiot. But you'd be hard press to think any of his opponents or enemies thought he was an idiot as he outsmarted almost every single one of them. :cool:

Not if you truly thought FDR was an idiot. But you'd be hard press to think any of his opponents or enemies thought he was an idiot as he outsmarted almost every single one of them. :cool:

He wasn't an idiot, he was a scumbag.

that's why that other scumbag Reagan, loved him so much

Reagan may have been a scumbag when he was a Democrat.

But, as all normal people, he evolved and saw the error of his way, became a Republican, and one of the greatest Presidents of America.

But, as all normal people, he evolved and saw the error of his way, became a Republican, and one of the greatest Presidents of America.

Eat shit much? Thought so.

Do you have any friends who are cripples or are you a shut in?

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

You're pathetic. Desperate and pathetic !

somebody please contact tech-a-ninny...and ask if he is still a member of USMB

Once again, another non sequitur thread that doesn't give its background.

It probably is ridicule though in the new set of standards some partisans employ. Hell I got called "racist" for mentioning that the Fox Noise audience consisted of old white men. You can't make this stuff up.

So was your idol, Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And he was also a bloody nicotine addict. And he was also an admirer of the monster who starved 6 million Ukranians, by his adoring description, "Uncle Joe" Stalin. That cripple (mental and physical) was also responsible for 45 years of Cold War. And that bastard never had the honesty, the courage and the integrity to show himself in a wheel chair, but got his lackeys to cover for him, while he smoked his cigarettes. That same bastard was going to be, by his own admission, a new King, with life time tenure, but luckily God, Providence or just blind luck and karma put his delusion and his crippled miserable body to the grave, and the country put an end to the delusions of bastards like him with term limits for emperor-wanna-be's.

So don't go and debase an honest and good person like Charles Krauthammer. If and when you are worthy enough to kiss his shoes, show up again, and until then go and screw yourself.

Seek help... you need it desperately.

Why the need to point out the man's physical condition?

If I said Obama is black and an idiot you'd be the first to call me a racist.

Why the need to point out the man's physical condition?

If I said Obama is black and an idiot you'd be the first to call me a racist.

Exactly.

Everybody should be treated the same way and not be subjected to different standards.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'

Eat shit much? Thought so.

Do you have any friends who are cripples or are you a shut in?

I eat nutritious meals, which would be considered fattening by louses (Lice?) like you. But, then again I have taste, while the politically correct likes of you have none.

I have a friend who is in wheelchair. I met and made friends with him on a Habitat for Humanity project, where he was painting a wall of a newly built house in his wheel chair.

I also met an other handicapped person on another Habitat for Humanity project, who was clinically blind, but followed the lines by a string to nail sub-floor in place.

What have you done for charity? What have you ever donated for charity?

Since you have already called a dead President a "scumbag" I hope you will find the appropriate words when Satan takes Obama to the place he so richly deserves.

Forum List

Back