Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

Do you really feel so ashamed of what you did that you needed to start a whole thread dedicated to defending yourself?

And what do you mean by "traitor"? Do you have any basis for such an accusation?

Do you really feel so ashamed of what you did that you needed to start a whole thread dedicated to defending yourself?

I have been on the phone with a friend while posting this. He has a severe disability. I ended up persuading him that you are wrong here, but being a cripple himself, he is overly sensitive.

but, no. I feel no shame. I don't do shame well. It's a human concept that serves a limited purpose in the right situation

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

He is in a wheelchair.

He is an idiot only insofar as he dove head first into an empty, or near empty, swimming pool and wound up in a wheelchair.

Other than that, he is a very intelligent and accomplished individual.

I have been on the phone with a friend while posting this. He has a severe disability. I ended up persuading him that you are wrong here, but being a cripple himself, he is overly sensitive.

Some 'friend' you are. You are such a low-life that you even belittle someone you dare call friend? You really need to do something about your complete lack of character.

Some 'friend' you are. You are such a low-life that you even belittle someone you dare call friend? You really need to do something about your complete lack of character.

My Character, is intact thank you. Your concern for me is touching.

My Character, is intact thank you. Your concern for me is touching.

Your character cannot be intact since you have none.

Last time I reply in the middle of what is obviously a pissing match...
I apologize...

back on track.

Unkatory-traitor and other nitwits like to hijack threads and take them off message

How can I hijack a thread where you specifically mention me by name in the OP?

Now, it is time for you to back up your claim of "traitor," or retract it and apologize to me.

Krauthammer, like all Xews is a drooling, worm-lipped freak that puts Israel's interests ahead of the US.

However, I wasn't aware he dove into a empty swimming pool and ended up in a wheelchair.

Is that where his anger comes from? Does he secretly blame the 'evil Arabs' for his own stupidity? Does he curse them as some unfortunate immigrant empties his colostomy bag?

I feel sorry for the associate producers and interns that have to clean up his mess after his Fox News appearances. Major ick factor.

Last time I reply in the middle of what is obviously a pissing match...
I apologize...

back on track.

Unkatory-traitor and other nitwits like to hijack threads and take them off message

How can I hijack a thread where you specifically mention me by name in the OP?

Now, it is time for you to back up your claim of "traitor," or retract it and apologize to me.

last response to your sorry arse.

It is my opinion you hate America so much, you qualify as a traitor.

Forum List

Back