Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

So was your idol, Franklin Delano Roosevelt. And he was also a bloody nicotine addict. And he was also an admirer of the monster who starved 6 million Ukranians, by his adoring description, "Uncle Joe" Stalin. That cripple (mental and physical) was also responsible for 45 years of Cold War. And that bastard never had the honesty, the courage and the integrity to show himself in a wheel chair, but got his lackeys to cover for him, while he smoked his cigarettes. That same bastard was going to be, by his own admission, a new King, with life time tenure, but luckily God, Providence or just blind luck and karma put his delusion and his crippled miserable body to the grave, and the country put an end to the delusions of bastards like him with term limits for emperor-wanna-be's.

So don't go and debase an honest and good person like Charles Krauthammer. If and when you are worthy enough to kiss his shoes, show up again, and until then go and screw yourself.

If Dr. Krauthammer is a `cripple`, then Obama is a `******`.

:eusa_whistle:]

keeper racist posts

Last edited:
Reagan may have been a scumbag when he was a Democrat.

But, as all normal people, he evolved and saw the error of his way, became a Republican, and one of the greatest Presidents of America.

Eat shit much? Thought so.

Do you have any friends who are cripples or are you a shut in?

I eat nutritious meals, which would be considered fattening by louses (Lice?) like you. But, then again I have taste, while the politically correct likes of you have none.

I have a friend who is in wheelchair. I met and made friends with him on a Habitat for Humanity project, where he was painting a wall of a newly built house in his wheel chair.

I also met an other handicapped person on another Habitat for Humanity project, who was clinically blind, but followed the lines by a string to nail sub-floor in place.

What have you done for charity? What have you ever donated for charity?

Since you have already called a dead President a "scumbag" I hope you will find the appropriate words when Satan takes Obama to the place he so richly deserves.
Ive had numerous friends who used wheelchairs, some who were blind...I used to hang around all types. Been to the Lighthouse in NYC...seen friends in plays where cats and crew were all disabled.

Charity? I don't wear my humanity on my sleeves...you must have confused me with somebody who attends a house of worship....where all can see each others sleeves and comment on it all?

Why the need to point out the man's physical condition?

If I said Obama is black and an idiot you'd be the first to call me a racist.

Exactly.

Everybody should be treated the same way and not be subjected to different standards.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'

Okay...

Kraut is a white cripple and Obama is an able-bodied man of half white and half black ancestry.

feel better?

Dante puked:

"Charity? I don't wear my humanity on my sleeves...you must have confused me with somebody who attends a house of worship....where all can see each others sleeves and comment on it all?"

Obviously Dante has not a single bone and muscle in his body that exerted a single thing to help others who are less fortunate. No surprise, he is a typical liberal: Willing, wanting and ready to help everyone as long as it takes no effort, no sacrifice and no charity of their own.

This despicable subhuman trash borrows the name of an Italian poet who wrote about a place that has a special place reserved for "people" like him.

nope. Being called black or pointing out somebody is crippled are not insults

But it is unnecessary as physical condition has no bearing on whether or not a person is an idiot.

And it's impolite.

It would be impolite to use the word in front of him and an insult to call him a cripple, but he is a cripple

But it is unnecessary as physical condition has no bearing on whether or not a person is an idiot.

And it's impolite.

It would be impolite to use the word in front of him and an insult to call him a cripple, but he is a cripple

I never said it was an insult. It's just rude and unnecessary. And if you wouldn't say it to his face then why say it at all?

Dante puked:

"Charity? I don't wear my humanity on my sleeves...you must have confused me with somebody who attends a house of worship....where all can see each others sleeves and comment on it all?"

Obviously Dante has not a single bone and muscle in his body that exerted a single thing to help others who are less fortunate. No surprise, he is a typical liberal: Willing, wanting and ready to help everyone as long as it takes no effort, no sacrifice and no charity of their own.

This despicable subhuman trash borrows the name of an Italian poet who wrote about a place that has a special place reserved for "people" like him.

go away if you have nothing to add but imbecilic comments about Dante

And it's impolite.

Yes, he is a cripple no need to mention it. He's also an asshole.

And it's impolite.

I never said it was an insult. It's just rude and unnecessary. And if you wouldn't say it to his face then why say it at all?

I didn't say you did, I just expanded on issues some people may confuse.

In commentary and criticism, what is rude or unnecessary may fall to the wayside

The Good Doktor is a nasty little prick who demands programs not show his chair, or the shows think it better not to. Funny eh?

Kraut usually engages in the politics of personal destruction,. He attacks people's motives and engages in the worst kind of partisan ideological attacks. ?He soils his diapers ad well as the public debate

See? I do a Krauthammer act and some people are offended

Charles Krauthammer is a brilliant man of unusual perception. His being crippled has nothing to do with it. obama is also brilliant. He's just brilliant in a different way. obama is brilliant like Sauron was brilliant. His being black has nothing to do with that either.

Charles Krauthammer is a brilliant man of unusual perception. His being crippled has nothing to do with it. obama is also brilliant. He's just brilliant in a different way. obama is brilliant like Sauron was brilliant. His being black has nothing to do with that either.

Kraut is bitter and nasty. HE attacks people's motivations and engages in the worst type of politics...the politics of personal destruction

many think he gets a pass because of his cripple-hood status

And it's impolite.

Referring back to one of my earlier posts which said that if Krauthammer is a cripple, then Obama is a ******.

Sorry, Obama is only a HALF ******. But double asshole.

The Good Doktor is a nasty little prick who demands programs not show his chair, or the shows think it better not to. Funny eh?

Kraut usually engages in the politics of personal destruction,. He attacks people's motives and engages in the worst kind of partisan ideological attacks. ?He soils his diapers ad well as the public debate

See? I do a Krauthammer act and some people are offended

So, how is that any worse than the biggest prick in American history, the Stalin worshipper jerk who gave the world 45 years of cold war, who was a drug (nicotine) addict, the cripple Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who, by executive order was never seen in a wheel chair?

The only positive achievement of that exceptionally evil cripple is that his never-ending hunger for power made the United States to realize that it needs a constitutional amendment to prevent to prevent emperor-wannabees from claiming unrestricted power to ruin the country.

Just like Chris Matthews was grateful for Hurricane Sandy, normal people are grateful for polio, that took that bastard to Hell.

And it's impolite.

Cripple is rude.....but it isn't wrong to point out that someone is disabled. Being disabled means you can be every other kind of human, as well.

I don't like the word "handicapped". I tell people that call me that that a handicap is for golf and bowling. Could they imagine me playing either one? Nah, they can't.

Disability isn't an unmentionable thing. We who are disabled were among the first to know we were.

Yeah, I'm a cripple....but I choose not to use that word.

Regards from Rosie

Exactly.

Everybody should be treated the same way and not be subjected to different standards.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander'

Okay...

Kraut is a white cripple and Obama is an able-bodied man of half white and half black ancestry.

feel better?

lets try this....

Krauthammer is a white disable man and Obama is an able-bodied man of half white and half black ancestry.

That's better. :)

Forum List

Back