Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

I see the wingnut cripple is back in the news and in a few threads...

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

I see the wingnut cripple is back in the news and in a few threads...

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

You did well learning the salunski rules cockroach...:eusa_shifty:

Roach_M.jpge10de445-cc1d-42a1-8a52-fad31aecd543Large.jpg

Hey pante, get off yo lazy ass beatch...

...:eek:

Krauthammer is a creepy little cripple who makes the skin crawl with his vile comments and pathetic attempts to always use the politics of personal destruction seen normal. Maybe something got twisted in his mind after he became a cripple?

Unlike many crippled people I know who were born crippled, Krauthammer has a nasty streak witnessed only by those who lost something very valuable. Thing is he;s lost any dignity and self-respect he ever had after he became a media whore who would say or do anything to destroy others personally

creepy cripples creep me out

Krauthammer is a creepy little cripple who makes the skin crawl with his vile comments and pathetic attempts to always use the politics of personal destruction seen normal. Maybe something got twisted in his mind after he became a cripple?

Unlike many crippled people I know who were born crippled, Krauthammer has a nasty streak witnessed only by those who lost something very valuable. Thing is he;s lost any dignity and self-respect he ever had after he became a media whore who would say or do anything to destroy others personally

creepy cripples creep me out

avoid looking in mirrors...

Last edited:
I would say it's in poor taste to make fun of a person in a wheelchair. Why not just focus on what he says or writes and ridicule that of you feel the need.

Gotta ask though, why the ridicule is even necessary for any reason. The natural assumption is that you lack the ability to offer a logical criticism so you resort to something more mundane.

I would say it's in poor taste to make fun of a person in a wheelchair. Why not just focus on what he says or writes and ridicule that of you feel the need.

Gotta ask though, why the ridicule is even necessary for any reason. The natural assumption is that you lack the ability to offer a logical criticism so you resort to something more mundane.

Check out post 119, he's a salunski groupie...:eusa_shhh:

Check out post 119, he's a salunski groupie...:eusa_shhh:

check out the definition of social misfit...it has your photo next to it

Wow a diving accident?

I dodnt know he was a parapalegic

I guess he doesnt want people to know it.

It might make him look heartless to the plight of others who have less access to medical care

I guess this is what it comes down to when people start ignoring your other posts.

I guess he doesnt want people to know it.

It might make him look heartless to the plight of others who have less access to medical care

You are disgusting. Dr. Krauthammer doesn't hide the fact that he is in a wheelchair. I've heard him refer to his disability and seen him in a wheelchair on quite a few occasions.

Only a vile moron like you would use his misfortune to attack him.

Uppity Water Nymph
Member #4301

Thanked 7,727 Times in 4,719 Posts

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -1089 reputation points from boedicca.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you are vile

Regards,
boedicca
not as vile as that nasty little crippled attack dog

Forum List

Back