Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

I apologize...

back on track.

Unkatory-traitor and other nitwits like to hijack threads and take them off message

How can I hijack a thread where you specifically mention me by name in the OP?

Now, it is time for you to back up your claim of "traitor," or retract it and apologize to me.

last response to your sorry arse.

It is my opinion you hate America so much, you qualify as a traitor.

That makes no sense as I have never indicated any such thing. Show me some proof of this outrageous claim or apologize immediately.

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

Krauthammer, a dual-citizen from Israel is sucking up a lot of our tax money for his health care as a result of him diving into an empty swimming pool.

Can't we fly him back to Israel and he can share a room with Ariel Sharon, so they can drool and grunt in unison and get their diapers changed in a timely fashion?

Just asking...

I suppose it's not automatically ridicule, just perhaps a poor choice of words, depending on how you feel about that sort of thing. It's my understanding that paraplegics prefer not to be called "cripple" in particular, sort of like those who suffer from dwarfism tend not to enjoy the word "midget", and folks with downs syndrome don't like to be called "retards".

Now, some people think that folks are too sensitive about words, and if that's you, then no, it isn't ridicule. Based on your political attitudes, however, I'd wager that words like "gook" generally offend you, and that would make your position a tricky one to defend.

Another worthless punk has joined Team Dante I see.

typicalusguy is, fortunately, NOT a typical US guy.

Last edited:
I suppose it's not automatically ridicule, just perhaps a poor choice of words, depending on how you feel about that sort of thing. It's my understanding that paraplegics prefer not to be called "cripple" in particular, sort of like those who suffer from dwarfism tend not to enjoy the word "midget", and folks with downs syndrome don't like to be called "retards".

Now, some people think that folks are too sensitive about words, and if that's you, then no, it isn't ridicule. Based on your political attitudes, however, I'd wager that words like "gook" generally offend you, and that would make your position a tricky one to defend.

What is the rational interpretation of words that are intended to offend?

Maybe Rahm Emanuel can join them but minus an index finger, I'm not sure what benefit he brings to the medical team.

How did Rahm, Mayor of Chicago, lose that finger anyway?

Just curious...

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

You're pathetic. Desperate and pathetic !

Maybe Rahm Emanuel can join them but minus an index finger, I'm not sure what benefit he brings to the medical team.

Just curious...

Wrapping dead fish?

No...

From Wikipedia:

While working at an Arby's restaurant in his high school years, Emanuel severely cut his right middle finger on a meat slicer. He sought medical attention after suffering a severe infection from swimming in Lake Michigan and as a result, had his finger partially amputated.

"Cripple" is a bit insensitive but it's OK to note that he is disabled. The reason this is considered to be an important issue escapes me.

Just curious...

Wrapping dead fish?

No...

From Wikipedia:

While working at an Arby's restaurant in his high school years, Emanuel severely cut his right middle finger on a meat slicer. He sought medical attention after suffering a severe infection from swimming in Lake Michigan and as a result, had his finger partially amputated.

I thought it happened while serving in the Israeli Army?

I stand corrected, maybe he was never in the Israeli Army.

Just curious...

Wrapping dead fish?

No...

From Wikipedia:

"During the 1991 Gulf War, Emanuel volunteered with the Israel Defense Forces as a civilian helping to maintain equipment."

Rahm Emanuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, Wiki sure buried that one deep...lol

Just curious...

Wrapping dead fish?

No...

From Wikipedia:

Also from Wiki:

During the 1991 Gulf War, Emanuel volunteered with the Israel Defense Forces as a civilian helping to maintain equipment.

He is a mental cripple.

He is a mental cripple.

Can YOU provide any evidence that you are even remotely as intelligent as he?

Forum List

Back