CDZ Is It Racist To Assume All White People Are Racists?

Is It Racist To Assume All White People Are Racists?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
No. Thats just plain old ignorance of the meaning of racist.
So why doesn't it fit? I prefer to call racists those who think that other race is all equal. Also he must ignore all the arguments, of course!
Because racist means you think your "race" is superior and another is inferior. Thinking "all" of a certain group of people have the exact same mindset is a notion that only ignorant people subscribe to.

Nation of Islam is an example of a racist religion in how it claims blacks are superior to everyone else. While I'd agree blacks are superior in some respect, not in every respect come on. :)

Darkler skin is more UV resistant than paler. This being the case, as a child my black friend's mention of how he never gets sunburned, and I got horrible ones loving to swim for hours on end had me take a black magic marker to my arms...Fortunately my Mom caught me before I was done. ;)

Those who scream "racist!" at every opportunity are only doing so to avoid an honest conversation by putting their target on the defensive.

They want to intimidate and punish anyone who crosses them.

They are liars, and they are a big part of the problem.

And they don't care.

Nation of Islam is an example of a racist religion in how it claims blacks are superior to everyone else. While I'd agree blacks are superior in some respect, not in every respect come on. :)

Darkler skin is more UV resistant than paler. This being the case, as a child my black friend's mention of how he never gets sunburned, and I got horrible ones loving to swim for hours on end had me take a black magic marker to my arms...Fortunately my Mom caught me before I was done. ;)
Thats different from being "superior" per say. Are there some "natural benefits" to being Black? I would say yes in general. However, you have to put those benefits into context. For the most part that doesnt translate to what I consider superiority. There is no superior race.

No. Thats just plain old ignorance of the meaning of racist.
So why doesn't it fit? I prefer to call racists those who think that other race is all equal. Also he must ignore all the arguments, of course!
Because racist means you think your "race" is superior and another is inferior. Thinking "all" of a certain group of people have the exact same mindset is a notion that only ignorant people subscribe to.
You're right and it's clear what racism is. But the subject is not "what racism means".
Assuming all members of other race are racists is definitely out of all good manners and hurts feelings of any member especially who's not racist. It's a prejudicial treatment to the other race. So I'd call it racism too.

Forum List

Back