Is it moral for God to punish us?

none of them have beliefs?.....
Dunno, why?
because if they believed they had even an hypothesis explaining the Big Bang that would immediately make them insane by your standards..........kind of rough on the scientific method.......
Scientists have admitted that they can't know what was before the BB. So you'll have to invent something else do you can wrap your puny little mind around it.
so your sole defense is semantics?.......does that work for you often?.....
People can guess what happened before the BB, and guess what was there...
so you have changed your mind and no longer think they are insane if they do?.....

Dunno, why?
because if they believed they had even an hypothesis explaining the Big Bang that would immediately make them insane by your standards..........kind of rough on the scientific method.......
Scientists have admitted that they can't know what was before the BB. So you'll have to invent something else do you can wrap your puny little mind around it.
so you have changed your mind and no longer think they are insane if they do?.....
Learn to read English, fool.

I can.....I just have trouble with Muddlish.......somehow to you "believing" is something different from "thinking they know".....

or is it just that you think scientists don't think they know anything.......its not really clear......

you've manufactured in your head that I've rejected God, when I've done no such thing.
???....I manufactured nothing.....YOU wrote your posts, not me.....
Show where I rejected God or stfu fool.
when he says you have to accept or reject him without proof and you say you will not accept him without proof, you have rejected him.....it is elementary.....
Since "he" hasn't said anything to me yet. you can go fuck yourself with your statue of Mary.

I can.....I just have trouble with Muddlish.......somehow to you "believing" is something different from "thinking they know".....

or is it just that you think scientists don't think they know anything.......its not really clear......
Must be tough being so clueless. Fool.

lets take for example the first ten words of the Bible "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"......are you saying that anyone who believes those ten words to be fact is insane?.......

If you think that a book written a few thousand years ago by men who knew nothing about the universe is about the creation of the universe you are at best not too swift.

"And the earth was without form and void and darkness covered the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light." Genesis 1:2,3

The story is about a time in human history when God gave the law as a light to teach people to distinguish between clean and unclean, good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, the living and the dead, etc., in a world that had been for billions of years in complete darkness where superstition and ignorance covered the face of the deep - prevented people from knowing the true nature of things..
Interesting, though, that the Bible accurately said that light existed before stars, something that "modern" science thought was impossible until a few decades ago.

Yes, interesting. but aside from the point.

The bible also says that donkeys can talk. I witnessed postmodernprophet debate Hollie and now I believe.
It does not say that. It says that on one occasion, a donkey was temporarily given the ability to speak. If you're going to attack something, at least be accurate.

If it is factually accurate that even one donkey was given the power of speech then it is saying that such a thing is possible (that donkeys can talk) in the reality in which we all exist, but it isn't.

That leaves only two possibilities. It was a little Hebrew humor calling someone a jackass or it is the recorded events of what was seen and heard in a dream.

To claim that the bible is factually accurate is to lie.

lets take for example the first ten words of the Bible "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"......are you saying that anyone who believes those ten words to be fact is insane?.......

If you think that a book written a few thousand years ago by men who knew nothing about the universe is about the creation of the universe you are at best not too swift.

"And the earth was without form and void and darkness covered the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light." Genesis 1:2,3

The story is about a time in human history when God gave the law as a light to teach people to distinguish between clean and unclean, good and evil, right and wrong, true and false, the living and the dead, etc., in a world that had been for billions of years in complete darkness where superstition and ignorance covered the face of the deep - prevented people from knowing the true nature of things..
Interesting, though, that the Bible accurately said that light existed before stars, something that "modern" science thought was impossible until a few decades ago.

The bible also says that donkeys can talk. I witnessed postmodernprophet debate Hollie and now I believe.
It does not say that. It says that on one occasion, a donkey was temporarily given the ability to speak. If you're going to attack something, at least be accurate.

If it is factually accurate that even one donkey was given the power of speech then it is saying that such a thing is possible (that donkeys can talk) in the reality in which we all exist, but it isn't.

That leaves only two possibilities. It was a little Hebrew humor calling someone a jackass or it is the recorded events of what was seen and heard in a dream.

To do that is to totally discount God's ability (and inclination) to work supernaturally.

To do that is to totally discount God's ability (and inclination) to work supernaturally.

You have been diverted by archaic superstitious lore and have become confused and have completely missed the point of the teachings in scripture by failing to comprehend the subjects hidden by the figurative language that the authors were inclined to use.

Do you really believe that the multiplication of the loaves was about Jesus feeding 5000 hungry, subjugated, skeptical and pissed off people to their satisfaction by poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air in the middle of a desert with only 5 loaves of bread and two fish to work with leaving 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces? Literally? A divine demonstration of supernatural power over actual reality? Really?

Sheesh!

It must be terribly discomfiting to try and maintain such a belief while also trying to ignore the glaring realities that contradict that belief presented by living your own life every day..

Can't you see how having such a belief anywhere in your mind is like having a thought virus that would render your ability to think ineffective and unfruitful effectively paralyzing you like malware causes a computer to malfunction and crash??

Last edited:
you've manufactured in your head that I've rejected God, when I've done no such thing.
when he says you have to accept or reject him without proof and you say you will not accept him without proof, you have rejected him.....it is elementary.....
Since "he" hasn't said anything to me yet. you can go fuck yourself with your statue of Mary.
lol......and yet yesterday you were claiming I was being antagonistic......

but I am studying your technique.......I will learn from the master......

or an angel was pulling Baalim's leg......

lol......and yet yesterday you were claiming I was being antagonistic......
No, you 're a fucking obnoxious asshole every day of the week. No heaven for you. :lol:

but I am studying your technique.......I will learn from the master......
Ya, you're so clueless you have to study to be clueless. :lmao:

You have been diverted by archaic superstitious lore and have become confused and have completely missed the point of the teachings in scripture by failing to comprehend the subjects hidden by the figurative language that the authors were inclined to use.

Do you really believe that the multiplication of the loaves was about Jesus feeding 5000 hungry, subjugated, skeptical and pissed off people to their satisfaction by poofing fish sandwiches out of thin air in the middle of a desert with only 5 loaves of bread and two fish to work with leaving 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces? Literally? A divine demonstration of supernatural power over actual reality? Really?

Sheesh!

It must be terribly discomfiting to try and maintain such a belief while also trying to ignore the glaring realities that contradict that belief presented by living your own life every day..

Can't you see how having such a belief anywhere in your mind is like having a thought virus that would render your ability to think ineffective and unfruitful effectively paralyzing you like malware causes a computer to malfunction and crash??
You seem unable to break out of your tightly confined reality. Are you really of the mind that nothing can exist outside of what you have already experienced?

Forum List

Back