Oh that rascally Pat Robertson....

I thought they already had that color code.
It's called a red tang top.
The rainbow ribbon or pink clothes is also a dead give away. And Pat Robertson of all people should know to check the ear lobes for earings, he has bigger ear lobes then a bushman with his coffee cup through his ear.

So What he is saying is he wants to " Pat" then down while he "Rob" er t their "son" and he needs them to distinguish them so he can get the job done....

• Banned
I thought they already had that color code.
It's called a red tang top.
The rainbow ribbon or pink clothes is also a dead give away. And Pat Robertson of all people should know to check the ear lobes for earings, he has bigger ear lobes then a bushman with his coffee cup through his ear.
We need to check in with Silly...she claims to have some awesome gaydar.

We know that Robertson is a sick puppy....he is also the spiritual voice of the Republican Party

Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda Submitted by Isabel Carter-Kahn on Friday, 11/6/2015 1:14 pm

RWW’s Paranoia-Rama takes a look at five of the week’s most absurd conspiracy theories from the Right. This week, all the classics top the list of things the Right Wing thinks are threats to America: gay people, undocumented immigrants, transgender people and, of course, the Obama administration.

1) God Will Destroy Financial Markets Over ‘Sodomy’ In America - See more at: Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda

2) Undocumented Immigrants In Cities ‘Increases The Rate Of Disease’ Marc Siegel joined the hosts of Fox News’ “Outnumbered” to discuss the real danger of sanctuary cities: rampant disease. “When you let illegal immigrants into a sanctuary city, they don't come in with a card that says I don't have tuberculosis or I don't have the flu or I don't have this disease,” Siegel explained - See more at: Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda

3) Conspiracy To Eliminate Religion From America: Representative Randy Forbes gave a sermon warning of a government conspiracy to expunge religion from the “marketplace of ideas” last month at his home church in Chesapeake, Virginia, as part of the Pray USA effort, an initiative of the Congressional Prayer Caucus Foundation. - See more at: Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda

4) Obama Wants To Imprison Christian Conservatives: Speaking of the plot to silence Christians, Bryan Fischer asserted on his radio program this week that President Obama would imprison all conservative Christians, if only he could get away with it. - See more at: Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda

5) Transgender Women Are Predators: The Right Wing is outraged at the Obama administration this week after the Education Department found that “an Illinois school district violated anti-discrimination laws when it did not allow a transgender student who identifies as a girl and participates on a girls’ sports team to change and shower in the girls’ locker room without restrictions.” - See more at: Paranoia-Rama: Imprisonment Of Christians, The Destruction Of Financial Markets, And The Transgender Agenda

It sure sound like the same horseshit that we have been hearing from a number of Republicans

What is really frightening is that Jindal, Huckabee and Cruz are just as insane...And they are running for president!

If Kevin Swanson's Son Got Gay Married, 'I'd Sit In Cow Manure And I'd Spread It All Over My Body' Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 11/6/2015 1:57 pm

After interviewing both Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal at his "National Religious Liberties Conference" this morning, radical right-wing pastor Kevin Swanson returned to the stage to discuss the issue of how Christians are to live in an increasingly debased and secular society. During his remarks, Swanson reiterated his view that both the Old and New Testament require the death penalty for the crime of homosexuality, as well as his position that any Christian who attends a gay wedding can only do so in order to hold up a sign informing the couple that they ought to be put to death. - See more at: If Kevin Swanson's Son Got Gay Married, 'I'd Sit In Cow Manure And I'd Spread It All Over My Body'

Cruz: 'Any President Who Doesn't Begin Every Day On His Knees Isn't Fit To Be Commander-In-Chief Of This Nation' Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Saturday, 11/7/2015 10:08 am

Ted Cruz was the third Republican presidential candidate to appear at the "National Religious Liberties Conference" in Iowa yesterday, an event organized by extremist right-wing pastor Kevin Swanson, who earlier in the program proclaimed that, according to the Bible, "the sin of homosexuality ... is worthy of death." - See more at: Cruz: 'Any President Who Doesn't Begin Every Day On His Knees Isn't Fit To Be Commander-In-Chief Of This Nation'

Pat Robertson is a candidate? He's relevant?

Why should I care what a senile man with no power says? Let the man love our the rest of his life without giving hi k any free publicity. No point hating him.

“I personally believe that we must impose a rule on the gay population that would require them to wear specially-coloured clothes, for example. I’m thinking we need to go through the Senate with this and we need to make it official.

“That way, regular people would know that the person wearing the said colour is a deviant sodomite and that they need to stay away from them at all cost, as well as keep their children away from their reach.”

Robertson is not representative of all Christians, of course, nor is he representative of all republicans and conservatives.

But his ignorance, fear, and hate is representative of a significant number of Americans who would indeed advocate disadvantaging gay Americans through force of law – we saw proof of this in Kentucky and other jurisdictions, we see proof of this in the continued hostility toward the Obergefell ruling, and we see proof of this with regard to the lies being propagated on this very forum and like venues that the children of gay Americans are somehow 'at risk,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Sadly, Robertson's ignorance, fear, and hate concerning gay Americans is alive and well.

Why should I care what a senile man with no power says? Let the man love our the rest of his life without giving hi k any free publicity. No point hating him.
Because that 'senile old man' is expressing opinions held by a significant number of Americans; a minority in America as a whole, yes – but in many jurisdictions across the country such ignorance, fear, and hate manifest as a majority, a majority that would seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law if not prohibited from doing so by the Constitution.

A whole new wardrobe is impractical and unfair to the poor gay people.

Pink accessories is a good idea, but ruins that color choice for the rest of us.

I'd like to propose government distribution of Rainbow Arm bands to anyone who wants one.

Because that 'senile old man' is expressing opinions held by a significant number of Americans; a minority in America as a whole, yes – but in many jurisdictions across the country such ignorance, fear, and hate manifest as a majority, a majority that would seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law if not prohibited from doing so by the Constitution.

How many Americans actually hold any of his views? They are foreign even among evangelicals.

Pat Robertson

M. G. "Pat" Robertson has achieved national and international recognition as a religious broadcaster, philanthropist, educator, religious leader, businessman, and author. He is the founder and chairman of The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) Inc., and founder of International Family Entertainment Inc.,
Regent University, Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation, American Center for Law and Justice, The Flying Hospital, Inc. and several other organizations and broadcast entities.

Founded in 1960, CBN was the first Christian television network established in the United States. Today CBN is one of the world's largest television ministries and produces programming seen in 200 nations and heard in 70 languages including Russian, Arabic, Spanish, French and Chinese. CBN's flagship program, The 700 Club, which Mr. Robertson hosts, can be seen in 97 percent of television markets across the United States and is one of the longest running religious television shows that reaches an average of one million American viewers daily...'

Pat Robertson | CBN.com (beta)

he may be old & as nutty as ever- but he's got his followers all over the world.

Forum List

Back